Life(style) coaches: "I'm great. And you suck". Now give me your money, and I'll teach you stuff.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
And then he/she goes of with your money; to party/life well.
jason-partying-big-time-45-1443453666.jpg

And teach you nothing/little/cope. Prefereably something they just copy/pasted from some book/already existing (much cheaper) course.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, DicedFeta, Mongrelcel and 16 others
Dating coaches are worse . Trying to do mental gymnastics around the fact that someone doesn't have a high enough smv and they'll never get lays.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, faggotchadlite, IdiAmin and 15 others
Actual therapists are worse.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexAP, Mongrelcel and eduardkoopman
No I don't think its cope

In general my foid friends tell me they don't care about looks so much, don't get misdirected because you see girls dating 6'2 chads, that's just because 6'2 chads have confidence

PUA and life coaching works bro, if you invest enough in it for sure you can end up with a high tier foid, I'd say even supermodel is possible if you try hard enough

Don't be a pussy looking for eazy solutions, it's all about personality bro, a shower and a haircut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 12669 and 7 others

In general my foid friends tell me they don't care about looks so much, don't get misdirected because you see girls dating 6'2 chads, that's just because 6'2 chads have confidence

PUA and life coaching works bro, if you invest enough in it for sure you can end up with a high tier foid, I'd say even supermodel is possible if you try hard enough

Don't be a pussy looking for eazy solutions, it's all about personality bro, a shower and a haircut
I thought you were being serious at first jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted

Especially the showers, discovered them recently, changed my life, would def recommend

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, AlexAP and Deleted member 10449

The ultimate personality & confidence maxxing activity is:
Giving your hard earned money to some other dude whom will than tell you stuff.

Above is Much better than, keeping your money, and spending it on:
grooming, styling/clothes, doing fun things, going to parties/events, traveling some places, etc..

You are better off, giving your hard earned money, to a dating coach.
He will than use your money to show what happens when you use money to buy: grooming, styling/clothes, doing fun things, going to parties/events, traveling some places, etc..

Oh the fucking irony. It's hillarious, if it wasn't so sad as well.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
The marketers.
The salesmen.
The redpill dating coaches scene.

💯 Scam, lies, gaslighting.

The shitshow.
Scammers calling each other scammers.

Also lol at that tall skinny fat white dating coach. That went to life in a luxury place in a 3rd world shithole. With his students money. Bragging about banging lots of women. What we all know, is because these women are in it for his money. So they either directly prostitutes or semi- prostitutes, as in they do anything for escaping their slump erea.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Dating coaches are worse . Trying to do mental gymnastics around the fact that someone doesn't have a high enough smv and they'll never get lays.
You are right, they are worse. They gaslight, to try to make you spend more money

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
You are right, they are worse. They gaslight, to try to make you spend more money
I agree, but you are replying to a deleted member, so he won't read your answer.

I agree, but you are replying to a deleted member, so he won't read your answer.
No probs.
It was meant for all others readers, that I liked his correction point. That they don't teach, but gaslight.

Btw.
Guy just bought a McClaren by gaslighting, fatties, Asians, low smv men, etc... With info that is just created to upsell.

He enjoys his McClaren, with the money he extorted from his " brother's from another mother".

Lmao and sad.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP