Why you should never waste your hard earned money on clothes [First post]

SEAMAXXING NEHGRO

SEAMAXXING NEHGRO

Banned
PandaBuy and 1:1 items are the key here

Lets face it unless you can just go out and wear athletic clothing skip this post. I envy you guys and once I graduate uni and transform my body I will only wear athletic clothes. Heres why I say get fake(good fakes 1:1) everything. First with bags and accessories, imagine how much of a mogger you would look if you had a designer duffle bag at the airport, or some 1:1 jordans at the mall. Imagine if you can wear different sneakers every day and rotate that between two weeks. Listen having variety in your wardrobe screams NT. I can't im a skinny fat more fat so I just wear clothes that fit, but I spend most my days outside of studying, gym and with my gf(yes I have a gf, prime 18, low bc, just be first maxxer) on pandabuy and pinterest looking at how good I will look in replica clothing.

Don't do what normies do when it comes to fakes

Do not by any means by moncler jackets, balenciaga shoes, any jeans that have a flab at the back(ksubi, purple brand) or any thing that screams IM A SCAMMER or I have no fashion sense. You need to tailor it to meet your style. If you want to ball out on nike products than do that, its going to cost like 200 plus another 60 shipping from china and you will have a whole closet decked out in nike. Non hype everyday brands are key to saving money and having insane variety
YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU CAN ALREADY AFFORD IT

I will buy rep everything, rep wheels for my BMW 330ix when I graduate. No normie would bat an eye if they know you can already afford it, so why waste your hard earned on money on something that will give you status, when you can waste 1/8th of that on the same item and get the same status. They both get made by young Chinese laborers, at least you are funding the Chinese guy who owns the shop so he can be mogger.

THIS IS FOR YOU 'MUH' LEGIT CHECKS

Who's gonna legit check me when I can generate receipts using CSS and JavaScript to look like I have the actual receipt in my email. You can easily style the original receipts and even if your heading is 5 pixels off no one is gonna notice. Anyways this is my plan, the receipt stuff came later, because I am scared of getting called out as that is social suicide. I have met other repfam like myself in uni, and my current best friend I met in high school was over PKGOD some chinese foid who had 1:1 yeezys.

Thanks for reading my first post, if you want guides on reps join the Pandabuy discord they have everything. Salutations

EDIT: Oversized clothes, cargos, carhart jackets all of that is what I will wear plus athletic clothes. I have plugs to those but we have to be friends for it. Goodbye :)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, iabsolvejordan, EggKing and 4 others
Good effort but I’ve already made a thread on this :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and SEAMAXXING NEHGRO
Link thread fellow repfam:popcorn:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and SEAMAXXING NEHGRO
athletic clothes is not fashionable.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jarate and Deleted member 51465
I wasted at least 20k+ on clothes in my early 20's. Dumbest "investment" ever with zero return.
From high end stores too like matchesfashion.com or mrporter.com which have top brands like Gucci, Balenciaga, Moncler, Tom Ford, Prada, Loro Piana etc.

You will look a hundred times better if you just get a lean buff body and wear a H&M t-shirt and jeans that cost 30 dollars total.
It might not be 'fashionable' but it's what good looking young women prefer. GL guys in basic clothing.

I also wasted at least 5k+ getting made to measure suits. Suits are tryhard and stupid on guys who are in their 20s unless you are on a formal dinner date with your extended family or in a business meeting. The only good part is these can be used over and over for job interviews or important occassions later in life as well as long as you don't get fat or lose all your muscle.

If you want a good leather jacket, or a suede jacket, or good shoes... You don't need to spend $500 on Common Projects or $3500 on a Prada original jacket, you can get reps that look 98% as nice on Asos for 95% cheaper. Not a single normal person out on the street will spot the difference. Spending thousands on clothing is idiotic no matter how much cash you have.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shieldzz, coispet, SEAMAXXING NEHGRO and 1 other person
You said it better than me. Great thread, those items you listed are similar to my pinterest finds. Also rep jewerly is hit or miss. Like I said you have to make it seem like you can afford it. You get a pass if your white even if you work at some shitty factory. The "my grandparents bought it for me" works well with whites, with ethnics they must have money, a job, and/or a foreign car to compete.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and coispet
You said it better than me. Great thread, those items you listed are similar to my pinterest finds. Also rep jewerly is hit or miss. Like I said you have to make it seem like you can afford it. You get a pass if your white even if you work at some shitty factory. The "my grandparents bought it for me" works well with whites, with ethnics they must have money, a job, and/or a foreign car to compete.
Couldn’t have said it better than me my friend, I was a bit stupid back then thought I could get away with rep jewlery, I think at max a cartier leather strap watch you could get away with, remember if the factory has access to the authentic shoe/clothing item, the rep will practically be the same thing

• +1
Reactions: SEAMAXXING NEHGRO
I wasted at least 20k+ on clothes in my early 20's. Dumbest "investment" ever with zero return.
From high end stores too like matchesfashion.com or mrporter.com which have top brands like Gucci, Balenciaga, Moncler, Tom Ford, Prada etc.

You will look a hundred times better if you just get a lean buff body and wear a H&M t-shirt and jeans that cost 30 dollars total.
It might not be 'fashionable' but it's what good looking young women prefer. GL guys in basic clothing.

I also wasted at least 5k+ getting made to measure suits. Suits are tryhard and stupid on guys who are in their 20s unless you are on a formal dinner date with your extended family or in a business meeting. The only good part is these can be used over and over for job interviews or important occassions later in life as well as long as you don't get fat or lose all your muscle.

If you want a good leather jacket, or a suede jacket, or good shoes... You don't need to spend $500 on Common Projects or $3500 on a Prada original jacket, you can get reps that look 98% as nice on Asos for 95% cheaper. Not a single normal person out on the street will spot the difference. Spending thousands on clothing is idiotic no matter how much cash you have.
You're right, a lot of idiots still spend the same money regardless of how many pieces they have with reps. It can rack up quick and it may seem as your saving money but if you order 5kg+ haul every month your loosing hundreds. Simple pieces are good but this is more for instagram photos and building status.

athletic clothes is not fashionable.
When I mean athletic I mean clothes that fit well. Huge plus if they’re vintage and outline your physique. If you wear Adidas track pants and nike tech in 2024 you need help.

• JFL
Reactions: Softboymaxx
Mirin. I’m always naked. Fugg clothes brah shit’s for monkeys who think they’re civilized. If you were truly the civilized hyper intelligent beast you would be able to walk around everywhere u go nakey without a single call from the police