Top 6 Ways to Increase Testosterone (Moderate Effort)

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
First off let me say, you don't need any supplements to increase it its all cope. "Muh" let me eat a tree root because andrew huberman said it would increase testosterone.
Canadian Lol GIF

1.🌅 Sun - Literally a no brainer. Avoid the retards here who tell you to put on sunscreen and avoid the sun like the plague. The sun is great try to get as much as you can, being naked is the best.

2. 🥩Diet- Adding in lots of raw saturated fats and cholesterol will greatly increase your testosterone, you can get these in eggs, pork, raw diary, and meats. Also cut out all junk food, things that contain lots of refined sugars, soybean oil, etc. Fruit and honey sugars are okay though.

3. 🍼No plastic - This one is a HUGE factor in your testosterone. Plastic is one of the main causes in testosterone levles decreasing now of days. Avoid it at all costs, throw away all plastic cups, lunch boxes, polyester clothes. Some things you can't get rid of like if you need a mouth guard, but make sure if you buying anything plastic it is for sure BPA free.

4. 🚱Filtered water- Another massive one, I know a guy who doubled his testosterone by cutting out all plastic and removing tap water. Tap water is horrible for you, heavy metals, estrogens, etc. Buy a reverse osmosis water filter srs. DO the same thing for your shower, get a shower filter.

5. 🤢Toxic self care products - Another big one. 99 % of all skincare products, colognes, deodorants, shampoos are toxic. My advice would to be to cut out all skincare, but I don't want to age, I get it neither do I but you have been lied to skincare is shit and not a effective way to not age, If you have dry skin use a natural raw fat like beef tallow, its literally what are bodies are made out of. For deodorant, if you eat raw meats and have a good diet and cut out inflammatory foods like vegetables and reset your gut microbiom with raw kefir and fermented foods, than you will no longer smell. I don't wear deodorant at all and no one ever says I smell, if I did trust me people would point it out. For cologne on night's out I make a essential oil blend which smells amazing and isn't toxic. Most products you use like your plastic tooth brush and altoid mints are very toxic!!!! Quit them now.

6. 🥊Competition- Play a sport or join a martial arts club, its good for you and will improve your quality of life and your testosterone.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, 4lt.Real, bndar.337 and 1 other person
Just inject test bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
  • Hmm...
all you have to do is inject once a week and u can do whatever tf u want without worrying about T
sure and in about 15 years you will have a heart attack

• Hmm...
not really, if you keep it at a trt dose you'll have upper normal test
why do that and be dependent on jewish medicine for life, when you can just do these and habe 800 + test.

Saying that herbs dont increase T is retarded

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MA_ascender, klimo and Deleted member 29747
Saying that herbs dont increase T is retarded
it only increase testosterone because it makes you have inflammation because your fucking eat tree roots and herbs which humans arent suppose to eat

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
yes thats why arnold blasted 10x higher amounts and still chilling lol
he has had 3 heart surgeries without surgeons he would be dead a along time ago

Turkestrone isnt cope

• Hmm...
This ascend fag is becoming more and more blue/redpilled

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MA_ascender, LooksThinker and Deleted member 29747
Proven that it was because of a genetic condition. His mom died of it too and never took roids (duh).

thank god we have surgeons then :). and thats with him blasting way more than just test, theres plenty of men that are on trt and live up to 70+ without complications

• JFL
Proven that it was because of a genetic condition. His mom died of it too and never took roids (duh).
so steroids definitly contributed to it dumbass

thank god we have surgeons then :). and thats with him blasting way more than just test, theres plenty of men that are on trt and live up to 70+ without complications
just die 60 years before you are suppose to theory

This ascend fag is becoming more and more blue/redpilled
no more realistic, keep thinking the rat piss you inject into yourself will turn you into david laid (it wont)

lmao this sad i gave a legimate guide on how to double your test, but people here would rather cope and do the least amount of effort shit with supplements

• +1
Reactions: steroids
no more realistic, keep thinking the rat piss you inject into yourself will turn you into david laid (it wont)
(The guy that has been injecting the same ratpiss as me from the same source for months if not years)

(The guy that has been injecting the same ratpiss as me from the same source for months if not years)
yeah its my only cope bro its not going to work, why do u think i am say this