Lifecycle of 99% of users here

D

Deleted member 50579

Silver
This is what i see all the time as a greycel

1. They think they can softmax to look like Chico
Not gonna lie this is why I and many others first joined, because his looks look "achievable"

2. They start to devote their life to softmaxxing (MAXIMUM COPING STAGE)
Over here, "heightmaxxing, "looksmaxxing" and much more is composed of taking a few vitamins and doing daily stretches. This is where most greycels are at atm

3. "Oh I'll just get a rhino and maybe a hair transplant"
"I've taken ashwagandha for 2 months now, why don't I look like chad?" Start to realize the prevalence of surgeries. From here on there's no going back

4. Start to discover that they have subtle but crucial flaws
This is when they realize that folks like Salludon and many others not only had an amazing base (that 99% dont have), but they also didn't ascend simply through "muh mewing".

5. Losing hope and esteem quickly
This is where most give up on their looksmaxxing regimens. All hope of ascension, even to htn, is out the window. Most look worse than when they first joined the forum.

6. They rot here and on .is OR they leave the forum and revert to bluepill
Most rot here, I would say it's around a 70/30 split between that and reverting. There is some level of coping and mental masturbation, like discussing an OBO they would never get, but most are just hopeless blackpill posts.
The high iq/lucky ones forget their aspie life here, and manage to stop rating random strangers they see on the sidewalk.

That's the lifecycle of 99% of users here. The 1% actually ascend

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 58285, Nick.Harte and 9 others
Experienced 3 to 6 yes but in a different order, and 5 no longer applies to me. Also don't think people deleting are reverting, notable users are still here on alts and people just move on with life despite being blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Tabula Rasa
Experienced 3 to 6 yes but in a different order, and 5 no longer applies to me. Also don't think people deleting are reverting, notable users are still here on alts and people just move on with life despite being blackpilled
Yeah the last step is probably not accurate, but I think people do revert back eventually, not many oldcels apart from @Amnesia

Also with the rise of the whitepill I do think that there could be a fair few users trying that out

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Yeah the last step is probably not accurate, but I think people do revert back eventually, not many oldcels apart from @Amnesia
I can name 5 more off the top of my head and there's probably more that don't post much, but yeah average forum age is low especially after tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50579
mostly correct

Ldarpill is the final one

• +1
Reactions: spark and Deleted member 50579
lay here __

rot.

Most look worse than when they first joined the forum.
I had so much potential in 2018 during puberty and nuked it with failed looksmaxing because the only looksmaxing guide for asians then was to rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 50579
I had so much potential in 2018 during puberty and nuked it with failed looksmaxing because the only looksmaxing guide for asians then was to rope
Asians are on the rise. I got mogged by so many prettyboys in Japan, despite "racemogging" them

agree that ascension is a meme. My looks have improved since I joined the forum with a number of minor cosmetic procedures but realistically my looks will never be anywhere near competitive to ensure romantic and social success.
Also with the rise of the whitepill I do think that there could be a fair few users trying that out
it’s been mostly me making threads about it, but I would like to explore approaches and outlooks on life which lie outside of what society normally demands and expects. I hope that some users here will eventually get out of Blackpill depression and begin discussing these ideas.

I'm at stage 5 rn. All that's left is to lay down and rot

I joined knowing that I was downgrown and needed jaw surgery, though I wasn't that knowledgeable on shit.

You forgot the stage or roping

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Never thought id get away with just softmaxxing

Always knew i needed to gymmax and hardmax