(lifefuel for u) softmaxxing is the way to go unless u are fucced

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Silver
unless u are a disabled, green, non-verbal, heightpilled incel, u shouldnt be focusing on ur "canthal tilt and gonions" or whatever the fuck its called, in my opinion. take a dude, whos 6'2 (yes, before u say, heightpill is real, like i said unless ur a midget this doesnt apply to u, fuck off) but just looks like a dirty hobo retard because he is trying to squint for muh sean opry eyes, softmaxxing or any form of basic MAXXING would be the way to go, he already has the base.. bloated face? fixable, wears gay clothes? fixable, skin looks like dreamybull busted a load on it? fixable, hair looks like it is growing microorganisms? fixable.. personality of a pedophile? fixable, yes i said personality, blackpill is extremely real but in reality once u sort that side of urself out u must grab the redpill and ingest it... now u can sit here and say muh cope cope but i am making this post to help.. my point is, stop telling urself that the only dude in the world who pulls is chico, jordan barrett hahahaha (gay alien) and sean opry.. my point is, if u have been blessed by the gods with a base, ie a striking feature, height, etc, u can ascend, the second ur dad jizzed into ur mother was the second ur "canthal tilt", "ramus" and all that fucking stupid shit was determined, so either keep squinting and telling urself with enough surgery u will look like one guy who u probably jerk off to, whilst another dude ascendmaxxes and becomes chad, fucks ur dream girl/crush in the butthole, whilst u are left like james sapphire. EVEN ELLIOT RODGER COULDVE FUCKING DID WELL FOR HIMSELF. hope u all had a cool xmas and a happy new year

edit.. in my eyes, i believe "softmaxxing" also involves other things collectively such as healthmaxxing etc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: drimprovement, oxymoron, GabachoCopium and 3 others
unless u are a disabled, green, non-verbal, heightpilled incel, u shouldnt be focusing on ur "canthal tilt and gonions" or whatever the fuck its called, in my opinion. take a dude, whos 6'2 (yes, before u say, heightpill is real, like i said unless ur a midget this doesnt apply to u, fuck off) but just looks like a dirty hobo retard because he is trying to squint for muh sean opry eyes, softmaxxing or any form of basic MAXXING would be the way to go, he already has the base.. bloated face? fixable, wears gay clothes? fixable, skin looks like dreamybull busted a load on it? fixable, hair looks like it is growing microorganisms? fixable.. personality of a pedophile? fixable, yes i said personality, blackpill is extremely real but in reality once u sort that side of urself out u must grab the redpill and ingest it... now u can sit here and say muh cope cope but i am making this post to help.. my point is, stop telling urself that the only dude in the world who pulls is chico, jordan barrett hahahaha (gay alien) and sean opry.. my point is, if u have been blessed by the gods with a base, ie a striking feature, height, etc, u can ascend, the second ur dad jizzed into ur mother was the second ur "canthal tilt", "ramus" and all that fucking stupid shit was determined, so either keep squinting and telling urself with enough surgery u will look like one guy who u probably jerk off to, whilst another dude ascendmaxxes and becomes chad, fucks ur dream girl/crush in the butthole, whilst u are left like james sapphire. hope u all had a cool xmas and a happy new year

edit.. in my eyes, i believe "softmaxxing" also involves other things collectively such as healthmaxxing etc
Lifefuel, appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
hardmaxx or no maxx
:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and vogue
no worries, u will be the guy in ur profile picture in no time
Dw about me LOL I already am, im just here cause High IQ posts are major lifefuel, i dont cope 24/7 and have had sex with more than 3 JBS no worries on me

Dw about me LOL I already am, im just here cause High IQ posts are major lifefuel, i dont cope 24/7 and have had sex with more than 3 JBS no worries on me
thats it brother, good shit

hardmaxx or no maxx
:feelshah:
u do u bro, get ur muh bimax or lefort 3 but when u look like an even more pedophillic michael jackson dont blame gandy

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and BrahminBoss
sub5pslathlete

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and BrahminBoss
thats it brother, good shit
from my experience looks have hard carried my journery in going nt I would be a cuck if I wasnt the only 6'3 dude in my class (TALKING 9TH GRADE)

from my experience looks have hard carried my journery in going nt I would be a cuck if I wasnt the only 6'3 dude in my class (TALKING 9TH GRADE)
yeah fax, looks carry, but who wants to fuck a 6'3 dude who literlly looks like a cum tissue, yk what i mean?

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
yeah fax, looks carry, but who wants to fuck a 6'3 dude who literlly looks like a cum tissue, yk what i mean?
Always looked good since 14 (even after I went thru bad depression and became an alcoholic) and had mentally ill foids carve my initial on their name even thru a lowlife phase

unless u are a disabled, green, non-verbal, heightpilled incel, u shouldnt be focusing on ur "canthal tilt and gonions" or whatever the fuck its called, in my opinion. take a dude, whos 6'2 (yes, before u say, heightpill is real, like i said unless ur a midget this doesnt apply to u, fuck off) but just looks like a dirty hobo retard because he is trying to squint for muh sean opry eyes, softmaxxing or any form of basic MAXXING would be the way to go, he already has the base.. bloated face? fixable, wears gay clothes? fixable, skin looks like dreamybull busted a load on it? fixable, hair looks like it is growing microorganisms? fixable.. personality of a pedophile? fixable, yes i said personality, blackpill is extremely real but in reality once u sort that side of urself out u must grab the redpill and ingest it... now u can sit here and say muh cope cope but i am making this post to help.. my point is, stop telling urself that the only dude in the world who pulls is chico, jordan barrett hahahaha (gay alien) and sean opry.. my point is, if u have been blessed by the gods with a base, ie a striking feature, height, etc, u can ascend, the second ur dad jizzed into ur mother was the second ur "canthal tilt", "ramus" and all that fucking stupid shit was determined, so either keep squinting and telling urself with enough surgery u will look like one guy who u probably jerk off to, whilst another dude ascendmaxxes and becomes chad, fucks ur dream girl/crush in the butthole, whilst u are left like james sapphire. hope u all had a cool xmas and a happy new year

dnrd

Always looked good since 14 (even after I went thru bad depression and became an alcoholic) and had mentally ill foids carve my initial on their name even thru a lowlife phase
i guess ur just him, manipulative smv god

Which softmaxxes do you recommend

Which softmaxxes do you recommend
skincare and haircare
trendy style that u like
start some sort of disciplinary to keep urself in check, gym, combat, sports etc
grow facial hair if u can like a beard or moustache goatee

Face carried/ and style carried but I need to get sentenced as a gymcel for 3 years or I'll be lanklet
hahhaha go for it its only gonna help u bang more stacys

• +1
Reactions: kt4x_w
hahhaha go for it its only gonna help u bang more stacys
I have 3 years left to slay before I go into adulthood and maybe there I'll get fucked, but I will have to go gymcelling for a year or two sadly.

I have 3 years left to slay before I go into adulthood and maybe there I'll get fucked, but I will have to go gymcelling for a year or two sadly.
Yeah easy work brah, u can still have fun on the way, the process is beautiful

I am eating bread and chocolate rn, roiding is key to ascend

I am eating bread and chocolate rn, roiding is key to ascend
enjoy ur bread and chocolate i love those, roids will ensure u never get hard again and die early

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
unless u are a disabled, green, non-verbal, heightpilled incel, u shouldnt be focusing on ur "canthal tilt and gonions" or whatever the fuck its called, in my opinion. take a dude, whos 6'2 (yes, before u say, heightpill is real, like i said unless ur a midget this doesnt apply to u, fuck off) but just looks like a dirty hobo retard because he is trying to squint for muh sean opry eyes, softmaxxing or any form of basic MAXXING would be the way to go, he already has the base.. bloated face? fixable, wears gay clothes? fixable, skin looks like dreamybull busted a load on it? fixable, hair looks like it is growing microorganisms? fixable.. personality of a pedophile? fixable, yes i said personality, blackpill is extremely real but in reality once u sort that side of urself out u must grab the redpill and ingest it... now u can sit here and say muh cope cope but i am making this post to help.. my point is, stop telling urself that the only dude in the world who pulls is chico, jordan barrett hahahaha (gay alien) and sean opry.. my point is, if u have been blessed by the gods with a base, ie a striking feature, height, etc, u can ascend, the second ur dad jizzed into ur mother was the second ur "canthal tilt", "ramus" and all that fucking stupid shit was determined, so either keep squinting and telling urself with enough surgery u will look like one guy who u probably jerk off to, whilst another dude ascendmaxxes and becomes chad, fucks ur dream girl/crush in the butthole, whilst u are left like james sapphire. EVEN ELLIOT RODGER COULDVE FUCKING DID WELL FOR HIMSELF. hope u all had a cool xmas and a happy new year

dnrd graycel

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium