(LIFEFUEL) Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel

AscensionUwU

AscensionUwU

Iron
For the past 3 years I’ve been wageslaving at this Cajun restaurant serving niggers. I go to university full time and still work 40 hours a week serving these entitled low IQ monkeys. It was literally torture and living hell for me.

This is all going to change very soon. I landed a very prestigious and high paying internship (JPM/Accenture level) this summer that will pay me more in 2 months than I ever earned from this wage slaving low tier job serving niggers lol. I’ll jump from a minimum wage low-status incel job to a prestigious finance job that money mogs nearly everyone. I’ll finally step on these niggers that I used to serve. This internship also guarantees a future position once I graduate as long as my GPA remains the same. I’m literally ascending status/money wise once summer starts boyos.

This also means that I can finally ditch my old ass incel-mobile. It was so embarrassing driving that piece of shit and parking on campus being car-mogged by everyone. Now I can actually afford my dream car (LC500) after the internship thanks to me working this low-tier job while being in university. I didn’t have to pay tuition due to scholarships/aid so I saved all my money. I guess tolerating these niggers was a positive in the grand scheme of things lol. I’m going to purchase a LC500 (120k USD) this year and car-mog nearly everyone (except for the few international students ofc) on my campus 😈

I’m literally counting down the days (lifefuel) until summer starts. If anyone needs advice for uni/jobs (finance/accounting) just ask me lol. I’ll post a pic of the LC500 after I buy it this summer my niggas 👍

• Love it
Reactions: Pikabro
What color for the whip should I get my niggas?

For the past 3 years I’ve been wageslaving at this Cajun restaurant serving niggers. I go to university full time and still work 40 hours a week serving these entitled low IQ monkeys. It was literally torture and living hell for me.

This is all going to change very soon. I landed a very prestigious and high paying internship (JPM/Accenture level) this summer that will pay me more in 2 months than I ever earned from this wage slaving low tier job serving niggers lol. I’ll jump from a minimum wage low-status incel job to a prestigious finance job that money mogs nearly everyone. I’ll finally step on these niggers that I used to serve. This internship also guarantees a future position once I graduate as long as my GPA remains the same. I’m literally ascending status/money wise once summer starts boyos.

This also means that I can finally ditch my old ass incel-mobile. It was so embarrassing driving that piece of shit and parking on campus being car-mogged by everyone. Now I can actually afford my dream car (LC500) after the internship thanks to me working this low-tier job while being in university. I didn’t have to pay tuition due to scholarships/aid so I saved all my money. I guess tolerating these niggers was a positive in the grand scheme of things lol. I’m going to purchase a LC500 (120k USD) this year and car-mog nearly everyone (except for the few international students ofc) on my campus 😈

I’m literally counting down the days (lifefuel) until summer starts. If anyone needs advice for uni/jobs (finance/accounting) just ask me lol. I’ll post a pic of the LC500 after I buy it this summer my niggas 👍
Greycels are brothers❤️

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU
Retarded racist I bet you aren't even white

Lexus is low appeal ngl. You could get a much more mogger car for less if genuinely concerned about appearance

Lexus is low appeal ngl. You could get a much more mogger car for less if genuinely concerned about appearance
I know but it’s my dream car, the LC500 also mogs everything in its price range. It looks exotic asf and mogs its competitors (LC500>M8/RS7) looks wise lol. Performance is meh but it’s the looks that matters the most to me. Also don’t want to worry about maintenance and shit breaking down 👍

No car for your FACE

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and AscensionUwU
Nice if I had the money I would also go for a Lexus. Perfect mix between luxury and reliability.

• +1
wageslaving + uni is hell

• +1
wageslaving + uni is hell
Ong I wanted to kill myself.

I wake up, go to class, wage slave after class, finish assignments after wage slaving, sleep, and then rinse and repeat. I would work non-stop from 8AM until 2PM the next fucking day.

I’m finally getting out of this shitty situation soon.

Ong I wanted to kill myself.

I wake up, go to class, wage slave after class, finish assignments after wage slaving, sleep, and then rinse and repeat. I would work non-stop from 8AM until 2PM the next fucking day.

I’m finally getting out of this shitty situation soon.
god tier work ethic

most incels struggle to even gymcel while having no job other than shitposting here

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, zura and AscensionUwU
god tier work ethic

most incels struggle to even gymcel while having no job other than shitposting here
Yeah I grew up poor as shit, like my family was evicted and we had to move to a shitty slum city to avoid being homeless lol. There was literally no utilities in my house and I never wanted to experience that shit again. Never again will I fall to that position in life no matter what.

Yeah I grew up poor as shit, like my family was evicted and we had to move to a shitty slum city to avoid being homeless lol. There was literally no utilities in my house and I never wanted to experience that shit again. Never again will I fall to that position in life no matter what.
figures, people who grow up poor seem to be money and security obsessed. Makes sense.

figures, people who grow up poor seem to be money and security obsessed. Makes sense.

Being money/status mogged also sucked major balls. Like while everyone was going on these expensive ass vacations or buying themselves fancy designer clothes, I was slaving away to grind for my future. It’s paying off tho so I don’t really mind as of now.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Being money/status mogged also sucked major balls. Like while everyone was going on these expensive ass vacations or buying themselves fancy designer clothes, I was slaving away to grind for my future. It’s paying off tho so I don’t really mind as of now.
I grew up middle class, so I've never really cared about money. I have it, but never spend it really.

• +1
I grew up middle class, so I've never really cared about money. I have it, but never spend it really.
That’s fair tbh, you will only desire something that you were deprived of. In my situation, it was primarily money lol.

I’m going to purchase a LC500 (120k USD) this year and car-mog nearly everyone
no wonder you worked as dishwasher
you're just as bit as retarded as those particular "niggers" in your story, that you claim to hate :feelskek:

no wonder you worked as dishwasher
you're just as bit as retarded as those particular "niggers" in your story, that you claim to hate :feelskek:

Jfl of u to think I’m on the same level as these monkeys 😂

I’ll be the in the top 5% percentile income once I graduate. Now answer me this monkey lover, how many monkeys are making anywhere close to that? 🤔