Life’s on fucking veteran mode

UZB_Strebl

UZB_Strebl

Sphinx
But I’m a fucking veteran

I’m gonna outwork all these fucking privileged ass mother fuckers 🚀🚀🚀✝️✝️☦️🫵🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Hard work n dedication bro

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I’m a one man army the world can go against me ima still come out on top I got god on my side
legit you got to grind out those victories bro !

Yeah dude. There was this good friend that gave me the best advice I've ever gotten:
Anything is possible. Don't ever give up! Keep grinding! Keep hustling! Shoot for your dreams! You can do anything you want, I promise you! You just have to take that first step. Take that hard step of actually doing something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life and AlexBrown84
legit you got to grind out those victories bro !
I’m moving strategically I’m getting MSE placed in a few weeks I convinced my parents to pay for it but I’m gonna have to get summer job

Run BBC game fosho

I’m moving strategically I’m getting MSE placed in a few weeks I convinced my parents to pay for it but I’m gonna have to get summer job
What is MSE ?

Yeah dude. There was this good friend that gave me the best advice I've ever gotten:
Anything is possible. Don't ever give up! Keep grinding! Keep hustling! Shoot for your dreams! You can do anything you want, I promise you! You just have to take that first step. Take that hard step of actually doing something.
Ur an incel fucking loser I wish I could break ur nose

Ur an incel fucking loser I wish I could break ur nose
4084275 soyjack1

I need to get my surgeries as well fuark. Just don't know where to start !
Dm me Ik a lot also u have money for the surgeries right ?