Light green eyes are always better than light blue eyes

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Thinking the gym will actually do something
They’re just so much more striking and rare, but still anythings better than my T40’s:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: ominion
grey eyes mog

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and mnbvcxz
depends on other coloring

irl its cope unless u have the lightest eyes

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, mnbvcxz and Gaygymmaxx
Green implies more melanin and therefore darker eyes

By definition they are not more striking, as striking is an expression of color contrast between skin and hair, but more rare yes

This is why redheads are my type they are predisposed to have less melanin (no eumelanin:the dark kind, same amount of pheomelanin) and I like eyes

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
Green mogs

• +1
IMG 7642

like brooo

IMG 7272 cope

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, datboijj, murdah and 1 other person
Such a dumb chart man, the 'middle management, soldiers, craftmen' are equally as good as the ones ABOVE, bright hazelnut eyes are such an underrated mogger trait

View attachment 2873083
NEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
bright colored eyes can turn such a shitty & average eye area to amazing man:feelswhy::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Green eyes are best, but Hazel eyes are okay too

• +1
Hazel and Green eyes mog all other eye colors

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz, murdah and LowTierVitoBss
bright colored eyes can turn such a shitty & average eye area to amazing man:feelswhy::feelscry:
That's kinda True in a way it halos a mid eye area, but eye color really shines (hehe :feelshah:) when you have a really good area with ideal pfl, eyebrows eyelashes ESR and under eye support, both a good eye colour and shape is a terra mogger trait, NOTHING comes close to this god tier halo
7baac11ccca80d7a216e1cab5b82c5d2

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, mnbvcxz and murdah
That's kinda True in a way it halos a mid eye area, but eye color really shines (hehe :feelshah:) when you have a really good area with ideal pfl, eyebrows eyelashes ESR and under eye support, both a good eye colour and shape is a terra mogger trait, NOTHING comes close to this god tier halo
View attachment 2873107
emphasis on the eyebrows and lashes like u said, the dark thick lashes mixed with a very light eye color is such a fuckin halo

View attachment 2873107
i wish his eyes were hooded what a waste of an eye shape

I'd kill to have either. Or at least hazel.

• +1