Lightmaxxing results but Brutal skin setback

D

Deleted member 25381

Iron
I was using kojic acid on my face for a few months and its decent you can see the difference in skin tone View attachment 3837DDD4-B2A4-4964-A072-3CDB89CBD73A-exif-remove.jpeg.webpbetween my neck and face to the point its a bit weird now so I am necklightenmaxxing and using kojic acid on the rest of my body now.

However I noticed that its been giving me eczema on my hand (not the rest of my body for some reason) In order to solve this I decided to buy a glove to wash my face and body with kojic acid however I’m only finding exfoliating gloves. Of course im not gonna exfoliate my face everyday, what kind of glove should i use? My best idea of an alternative to exfoliating glove is dish washing glove but idk give tips

Also if I stop using kojic acid soap will the results go away or can I maintain it as long as I sunscreen everyday?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and BrahminBoss

Kojic acid shouldn't be used more than 2 months without taking a 1 month break. Same thing with hydroquinone (which I use it in conjunction with). I use the Kojic to stop melancyte production, and exfoliate with hydroquinone. If you don't take a break you run the risk of a reaction where the skin turns darker in response. Right now I am on my one month break from it. You can use it again after the month, but it has to be on an on and off cycle. When you go off of it, you won't lose the results unless you don't use sunscreen and go out in the sun. So it is somewhat permanent. However, if you go out in the sun, you will tan and get dark again.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Amadeus, Blackgymmax and thereallegend
So it is somewhat permanent. However, if you go out in the sun, you will tan and get dark again.
If you use sunscreen will you still get tan if you go out in sun ?

Kojic acid shouldn't be used more than 2 months without taking a 1 month break. Same thing with hydroquinone (which I use it in conjunction with). I use the Kojic to stop melancyte production, and exfoliate with hydroquinone. If you don't take a break you run the risk of a reaction where the skin turns darker in response. Right now I am on my one month break from it. You can use it again after the month, but it has to be on an on and off cycle. When you go off of it, you won't lose the results unless you don't use sunscreen and go out in the sun. So it is somewhat permanent. However, if you go out in the sun, you will tan and get dark again.
Dnr

Should I use this stuff if I already have eczema (but not on my face) or will I risk getting it on my face?

If you use sunscreen will you still get tan if you go out in sun ?

No tan if you use sunscreen. Sunscreen is a must to avoid getting dark again.

Isn’t glutathione I.V effective?

Maybe it’s not permanent but it looks the most natural though.

where'd you find that out?

I'm really scared of using hydroquinone,
Is it really safe ? doesn't it make your skin more dark when we stop using it ?
Did you face any problems ?

Yeh you get burnt and have to stop and redo it

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo