Lil Durk is not a fucking gangster @kjbskbkbks

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
@kjsbdfiusdf This nigga is not a gangster you are listening to the most fakest nigga ever in his raps
He lost 3 of his artists in September 2013, he lost his cousin 9 months later while he was with him in the car and threw up, he lost his best friend end of 2014, in 2015 his manager and cousin got killed after a violence meeting, two years later his other cousin and brother got shot & killed.

Guess who killed them all? One gang that he's been dissing, and all the killers are still alive expect for one which was killed by police, all the killers of his cousins, brothers, homies are still alive, he never got back for any of them, the killer of his two cousins once sat beside him in court and lil durk pissed himself while shaking. THIS NIGGA IS A FAGGOT WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO HIM MAN

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 4804, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
in reality, no ones a gangsta, everyone's scared deep down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, WadlowMaxxing, Looks234 and 3 others
in reality, no ones a gangsta, everyone's scared deep down
biggest cope ever, real street niggas got no morals they'ill rob ur ass kill u n dance on ur body n flex on everybody in the hood for it, lil durk is a fake ass nigga, end. even quando rondo is not street and is fake

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, tyronelite and Deleted member 6403
Yea he is

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
biggest cope ever, real street niggas got no morals they'ill rob ur ass kill u n dance on ur body n flex on everybody in the hood for it, lil durk is a fake ass nigga, end. even quando rondo is not street and is fake
they would but they do it for reasons, that reason is survival and reproduction, they just have a higher risk to reward window,

true psychopaths/gangstas are rare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and alriodai
they would but they do it for reasons, that reason is survival and reproduction, they just have a higher risk to reward window,

true psychopaths/gangstas are rare
nigga they get money easily, its for dopamine reasons, that's evil, they be standing over their bodies and putting 20 in their heads and u say its for survival & reproduction? its easy as cause they have no morals, but fake street niggas got morals like lil durk lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
nigga they get money easily, its for dopamine reasons, that's evil, they be standing over their bodies and putting 20 in their heads and u say its for survival & reproduction? its easy as cause they have no morals, but fake street niggas got morals like lil durk lol
yes bro, they'll kill someone to increase their status and show off how dark triad they are and women love it, that's why they do it

no one does anything for no reason

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, alriodai and Deleted member 7125
Rap crap tho yo

Imagine listening to someone whose name starts with "Lil"

but tbh most industry niggas aren't gangstas

only real ones are young thug, baby, 21 , off the top of my head

QBA is the only rapper that can backed what he raps

@kjsbdfiusdf This nigga is not a gangster you are listening to the most fakest nigga ever in his raps
He lost 3 of his artists in September 2013, he lost his cousin 9 months later while he was with him in the car and threw up, he lost his best friend end of 2014, in 2015 his manager and cousin got killed after a violence meeting, two years later his other cousin and brother got shot & killed.

Guess who killed them all? One gang that he's been dissing, and all the killers are still alive expect for one which was killed by police, all the killers of his cousins, brothers, homies are still alive, he never got back for any of them, the killer of his two cousins once sat beside him in court and lil durk pissed himself while shaking. THIS NIGGA IS A FAGGOT WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO HIM MAN
King von got smoked

• +1
yes bro, they'll kill someone to increase their status and show off how dark triad they are and women love it, that's why they do it

no one does anything for no reason
Bro do u really think they do that shit for women? that's why i mirin theses hood niggas, nigga they can fuck any bitches they want without or with status in the hood, that's what u don't get, they kill niggas that killed they homies, its that simple

Do u think a nigga will kill lil durk family member or cousin to get more bitches or just because lil durk dissed him?

do u think that nigga Lil B from 63rd stood over that nigga J MONEY from O block AND PUT 4 to his grills to get more money or to avenge the death of his friends? its not about women bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Bro do u really think they do that shit for women? that's why i mirin theses hood niggas, nigga they can fuck any bitches they want without or with status in the hood, that's what u don't get, they kill niggas that killed they homies, its that simple

Do u think a nigga will kill lil durk family member or cousin to get more bitches or just because lil durk dissed him?

do u think that nigga Lil B from 63rd stood over that nigga J MONEY from O block AND PUT 4 to his grills to get more money or to avenge the death of his friends? its not about women bro
For the image and bitches bro, it's that simple, and getting back at the opps

• +1
bro bitches are super easy to get in their hood

listen to this REAL DARK TRIAD music, nun of ur emotional nigga shit

What emotional shit nigga, niggas be getting killed in my section too and there's only a couple reasons why niggas get killed

1. Respect > Status
2. Money > Higher chance of survival and reproduction
3. Bitches > Reproduction

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and alriodai
All I know is HK tried to pump fake and Foe got on his heels

• Love it
Popped out the cut they fucked him up all he got was a three way
Pulled up and popped him in his ass cause he was running too slow

but now niggas capping saying he got killed by his BDs and his own homies while its obvious who CAUGHT HIM TRYNA PUMP FAKE N WHO GOT ON HIS HEELS

BITCH I JUST GOT A BRAND NEW GLOCK WHAT WE DO WOP? WE JUST CAUGHT A BRAND NEW OPP!! (HK)

Popped out the cut they fucked him up all he got was a three way
Pulled up and popped him in his ass cause he was running too slow

but now niggas capping saying he got killed by his BDs and his own homies while its obvious who CAUGHT HIM TRYNA PUMP FAKE N WHO GOT ON HIS HEELS
Nah it was wooski and Jaro City Skinny; they did him dirty lol and I just read @kjsbdfiusdf post about them killing for pussy. It’s almost impossible to be an incel in any hood in America. Black bitches for the most part are loyal to their race and especially hood bitches. They’ll fuck anything that’s from the hood. Fat ugly bald lame no status no respect dirty broke homeless. I love me some hood bitches, they’re such a blessing to be around when they respect you and suck you up like a vacuum. Hood bitches 4L 🙏🏾

• +1
Nah it was wooski and Jaro City Skinny; they did him dirty lol and I just read @kjsbdfiusdf post about them killing for pussy. It’s almost impossible to be an incel in any hood in America. Black bitches for the most part are loyal to their race and especially hood bitches. They’ll fuck anything that’s from the hood. Fat ugly bald lame no status no respect dirty broke homeless. I love me some hood bitches, they’re such a blessing to be around when they respect you and suck you up like a vacuum. Hood bitches 4L 🙏🏾
But bro it's clear it's STL x Jaro x TW who did him dirty, STL for brick, TW for TB n poppie n Jaro for Fredeo, that nigga HK was o block top killer how they let BDs clap their own top killer? they had theories saying it was own BDs that killed him, cap, it's clear as

I saw the report of his death, 3 shooters shot him
wooski lyric: popped out the cut we fucked him up all he got was a THREE way
he was shot in the end of o block where most people die there, chilling there, I think BDs HK robbed set him up and gave the drop to STL n em, but jaro skinny said he ain't do nun to HK which is cap I think, nigga literally left the city after HK death
still mirin HK, lost his brother, killed all the guys involved in his brother death and died the same year, on his own block, that's fucked up tho

FOENEM STOOD OVER J MONEY AND PUT 4 TO HIS GRILLS, rip to Lil B

But bro it's clear it's STL x Jaro x TW who did him dirty, STL for brick, TW for TB n poppie n Jaro for Fredeo, that nigga HK was o block top killer how they let BDs clap their own top killer? they had theories saying it was own BDs that killed him, cap, it's clear as

I saw the report of his death, 3 shooters shot him
wooski lyric: popped out the cut we fucked him up all he got was a THREE way
he was shot in the end of o block where most people die there, chilling there, I think BDs HK robbed set him up and gave the drop to STL n em, but jaro skinny said he ain't do nun to HK which is cap I think, nigga literally left the city after HK death
still mirin HK, lost his brother, killed all the guys involved in his brother death and died the same year, on his own block, that's fucked up tho

FOENEM STOOD OVER J MONEY AND PUT 4 TO HIS GRILLS, rip to Lil B
Senseless Killing Rest In Peace to all the fallen soldiers 🙏🏾

• +1
If Durk is fake why doesn’t he watch his mouth then

• +1
Senseless Killing Rest In Peace to all the fallen soldiers 🙏🏾
i first though it was senseless killing but its based to kill the nigga that killed ur day 1s homie, literally niggas die for nothing

btw look this is the same place HK got caught tryna pump fake

If Durk is fake why doesn’t he watch his mouth then
look at chief keef, dude kept dissing tooka till 2014 and lost his cousin Blood Money from it, since then he ain't diss tooka and nobody from his family got killed, nobody all his homies never got shot or killed

but that nigga durk is fucking dumb, nigga lost all of his homies for that shit

• +1
Reactions: getra