LIMB Lengthening experience

bro you're going to be getting a max of 5 inches with good doctors unless you have hyper regeneration
“Hgh”

plus 6” inches is the max with the better methods, 3” in femur and 3 in tibia

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
bro you're going to be getting a max of 5 inches with good doctors unless you have hyper regeneration
Not really.. New methods can give you 7 inches carried out with two separate surgeries. But most people need that much to boost confidence.
“Hgh”

plus 6” inches is the max with the better methods, 3” in femur and 3 in tibia
You can get 4 in Femur using LON. But 3 is the max recommended on Tibia so 7 but still it's pretty good.

• JFL
  • +1
Not really.. New methods can give you 7 inches carried out with two separate surgeries. But most people need that much to boost confidence.
jfl repeated surgeries under the same segment are almost double the cost. Paley can't get the same height on the second surgery either.

I'd rather just do tibia and/or femur once, and use lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
jfl repeated surgeries under the same segment are almost double the cost. Paley can't get the same height on the second surgery either.

I'd rather just do tibia and/or femur once, and use lifts
7 inches would fuck you up btw
people still dont get that they dont have skeleton of 7 inches taller person
if someone would be still able to walk after 7 inches of LL then i can ensure it would look comical

• +1
7 inches would fuck you up btw
people still dont get that they dont have skeleton of 7 inches taller person
if someone would be still able to walk after 7 inches of LL then i can ensure it would look comical
I'd go max 5 inches with a normal wingspan tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
if you guys want more patient experience the LL forum has a lot more info. problem is they are all faggots and won't answer your question and call you lazy for not wasting the time to go through all their threads

• +1
if you guys want more patient experience the LL forum has a lot more info. problem is they are all faggots and won't answer your question and call you lazy for not wasting the time to go through all their threads
they banned my old account when I said my real height lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401