lined up mustache or clean shave?

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
i look bloated when i shave but i also dont got enough hair to form stubble

so shave everything but the mustache or do this? looks kind of dumb tbh

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Damn is that you? I dont think the lined up mustache is good for appeal, i feel like a natural stubble is the best, even if its not super thick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Bitch and Deleted member 6403
Damn is that you? I dont think the lined up mustache is good for appeal, i feel like a natural stubble is the best, even if its not super thick
nah some random nigga from google, but his facial hair is similar to what it looks like when i line mines up

and fr? my stubble is scraggly so if i want stubble i gotta line it up like second dude

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and SkinjobCatastrophe
Shaving is always the safe option. Very few people look better with facial hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10367, Deleted member 6403 and SkinjobCatastrophe
nah some random nigga from google, but his facial hair is similar to what it looks like when i line mines up

and fr? my stubble is scraggly so if i want stubble i gotta line it up like second dude
Yeah I see lots of dudes with the super lined up haircut and mustache and beard, but Ive never seen any women into it specifically, I think it looks too tryhard if that makes any sense. Women seem to prefer the natural look even if you have a patchy beard. Maybe just let it grow in For a few days, shave the patchy stuff around the sides but leave the thick stubble around the chin and mustache

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403