Lingerie show of obese models has 7.5m views and a 93% like ratio

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken

It's mostly men in the comments (not body-positivity-supporting women). It's time to swallow the juggernaut law pill if you haven't already.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: czwarty, Roquefort, comingtothisJFL and 25 others
you mfs on this site are literally homosexuals if this is what you consider obese lmfao

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 41284, czwarty and 48 others
Muh body positivity

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, copefuel, Gladiator and 3 others
Somewhere between that and conventional model size would be ideal

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Corleone, john2 and 8 others
you mfs on this site are literally homosexuals if this is what you consider obese lmfao
Just say that you go for landwhales
f84442c48d5b1703ac4d35fa06ed09b4.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czwarty, Deleted member 23391, Roquefort and 16 others

It's mostly men in the comments (not body-positivity-supporting women). It's time to swallow the juggernaut law pill if you haven't already.

Fertile looks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 41284, czwarty and 6 others
They have amazing fat distribution

Flat stomach probably from liposcution but idc still looks good

Big ass and tits

I don't see the issue

Got a boner from them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, comingtothisJFL, BoredPrince and 17 others
They have amazing fat distribution

Flat stomach probably from liposcution but idc still looks good

Big ass and tits

I don't see the issue

Got a boner from them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Amnesia, Hades and 10 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18776 and 4 others
they look nothing like your average obese woman. If you really think about it all the "body positivity" models are conventionally attractive or would be if they lost weight, they are never unattractive just fat. Eg that fat girl from euphoria

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Sny, thereallegend and 3 others
They don't look like them
Obviously not or else they wouldn't be on a runway. But that doesn't change that the significant majority obviously clear 30 BMI.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I would rather fuck a twink

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
Obviously not or else they wouldn't be on a runway. But that doesn't change that the significant majority obviously clear 30 BMI.
The look due to fat distrbution due to hormones and genetics > the number

Just like men have better physiques than other men despite the same BMI

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, subhuman incel and Racky
they look nothing like your average obese woman. If you really think about it all the "body positivity" models are conventionally attractive or would be if they lost weight, they are never unattractive just fat. Eg that fat girl from euphoria
Their better faces, frames, and fat distributions than the average obese woman don't change that they are clinically obese.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and fogdart
No thigh gap no care. Plus like @Tuxiio pointed out: these are the 0.1% of the fat landwhales: they have flat stomachs and fat in the thighs, asses and tits so look better proportioned than most landwhales.

The rule of thumb is to see a decent thigh gap.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, GuyFromSingapore, fogdart and 1 other person
Their better faces, frames, and fat distributions than the average obese woman don't change that they are clinically obese.
no shit they aren't my type either, i'm just pointing out that this post is dumb because the average fat girl doesn't get simped over ever

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, subhuman incel and Deleted member 6128
They are not all obese, but they are all overweight. Only watched the first half, but this seemed to be the range. 28 BMI on the left, 38 BMI on the right. So about half of them were obese.
1gdpBhu.jpg

eta: Don't know where you are seeing "93% like ratio". Youtube stopped counting down votes more than a year ago. And hence nobody bothers to down vote a video anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, thereallegend, subhuman incel and 3 others
The look due to fat distrbution due to hormones and genetics > the number
This model arguably doesn't have above-average fat distribution and still has a more appealing body than the models in the OP (hot take, apparently).

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, MissLexotan6MG, Xangsane and 1 other person
BBC bvlls going crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Sny, MoggerGaston and 8 others
This model arguably doesn't have above-average fat distribution and still has a more appealing body than the models in the OP (hot take, apparently).
View attachment 1911775
Her ass is unironically like mine and I'm 110 something pounds and male

Why would anyone want to fuck that

Actually my ass might even be bigger

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and subhuman incel
They are not all obese, but they are all overweight. Only watched the first half, but this seemed to be the range. 28 BMI on the left, 38 BMI on the right. So about half of them were obese.
1gdpBhu.jpg

eta: Don't know where you are seeing "93% like ratio". Youtube stopped counting down votes more than a year ago. And hence nobody bothers to down vote a video anymore.
Even if your decades of experience assessing female BMI is correct, the average female model in that video is still obese.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Her ass is unironically like mine and I'm 110 something pounds and male

Why would anyone want to fuck that

Actually my ass might even be bigger
Average T white boys like myself would

• +1

My gf has a body like that.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Growth Plate, the BULL and 4 others

1gdpBhu.jpg

I read somewhere that men don't mind clinically overweight BMI women (i.e. 25 - 29.9 BMI) as long as the woman is not clinically obese (30+ BMI). That checks out with men's reaction to this video tbh. Some of the models are just overweight but not obese - even the obese models have top 1% fat distribution genetics - their faces are leaner and more forward grown than most average weight women tbh

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and subhuman incel
Even if your decades of experience assessing female BMI is correct, the average female model in that video is still obese.

Thanks. But they are clearly intentionally making it difficult to see negative feedback, and that acts to discourage negative feedback. They mention some extension, why the needless complication? How are you seeing this 93% ratio?

Also, most people, including myself, had stopped giving negative feedback because it was not counted, so most people are still not giving negative feedback creating a huge bias.

And, this video is from 2017, so it isn't clear if they purged the old down votes in Dec 2021, or if they are retained.

• +1
I read somewhere that men don't mind clinically overweight BMI women (i.e. 25 - 29.9 BMI) as long as the woman is not clinically obese (30+ BMI). That checks out with men's reaction to this video tbh. Some of the models are just overweight but not obese - even the obese models have top 1% fat distribution genetics - their faces are leaner and more forward grown than most average weight women tbh
not in my experience at all - there isn't a single popular girl at my school who is overweight

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
They're hot.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 22126, john2 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 18776, Growth Plate and 1 other person
not in my experience at all - there isn't a single popular girl at my school who is overweight
Lol you're in high school right? Of course, majority of women in high school are slim. I'm talking about adult men and adult women 21+

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Lol you're in high school right? Of course, majority of women in high school are slim. I'm talking about adult men and adult women 21+
true tbf

If I had to choose a bodytype to fuck consistently I would choose that bodytype but I would prefer them to be short assuming the girls in vid are tall

I would also enjoy fucking fatter and fucking slimmer for variety but the urge to fuck a foid of the bodytype in that video would always return

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Growth Plate and Deleted member 22627
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, materialistic, 444 and 4 others
Every single one of them would laugh in my face and call me sub 5.

Every fat white woman there is bbc only. This is the hottest a black man can wish for. Negros this is the peak for you

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 18776, Growth Plate and 1 other person
  • JFL
By installing the extension to a chromium browser and then: Likes/(Likes + Dislikes) * 100
No doubt that extension is heavy duty spyware. I will pass.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, the BULL, NFA PB and 1 other person
As if men have lower standards than women
Could’ve never guessed this

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel