Lingerie show of obese models has 7.5m views and a 93% like ratio

Even on this forum too, and in vocal numbers, apparently.
Many men I know in this forum are attracted to legit subhumans irl, doesn’t phase me at all

No wonder females have such hypergamy when decent looking guys go for bottom of the barrel subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
I mean.. i like those types of bodies

But its more of a fetish..

So you can take it as you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904
I mean.. i like those types of bodies

But its more of a fetish..

So you can take it as you want
kk2r8b8tlyd91.jpg

Yea

Its hot too
At least liking her body, unlike the ones in the OP, certainly wouldn't be a "fetish."

They have amazing fat distribution

Flat stomach probably from liposcution but idc still looks good

Big ass and tits

I don't see the issue

Got a boner from them
cope they look fat and gross. Morons like you are fucking up the dating market cause you fall for the jewish propaganda that fat is beautiful . How come male model shows are the same types of men, but only females are different.

They want men to be attracted to ugly fat women while expecting men to look like Chico. JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
This model arguably doesn't have above-average fat distribution and still has a more appealing body than the models in the OP (hot take, apparently).
View attachment 1911775
@Growth Plate

-This is what a healthy women that is attractive looks like. Not those fat old disgusting roasties on the YouTube video.

• JFL
even the obese models have top 1% fat distribution genetics - their faces are leaner and more forward grown than most average weight women tbh
Exactly

This makes them even more attractive to me

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Every fat white woman there is bbc only. This is the hottest a black man can wish for. Negros this is the peak for you
I've never been more erect unironically

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
No doubt that extension is heavy duty spyware. I will pass.
Your oldcel ass probably puts on glasses to browse this forum

I bet you were born in 1979

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
eta: Don't know where you are seeing "93% like ratio". Youtube stopped counting down votes more than a year ago. And hence nobody bothers to down vote a video anymore.

You can get a plug in that shows the down votes on videos, retard.

• JFL
Any way, these chicks are only passable.

Any woman fatter than the ones featured should be stoned in the streets.

The big (heh) problem is that women who look like that in their twenties almost inevitably, without fail, get fatter and fatter, so body positivity is still evil.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
they look good bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
cope they look fat and gross. Morons like you are fucking up the dating market cause you fall for the jewish propaganda that fat is beautiful . How come male model shows are the same types of men, but only females are different.

They want men to be attracted to ugly fat women while expecting men to look like Chico. JFL
I don't think fat is beautiful nigga

A flat stomach big ass wide hips big tits and a pretty face is beautiful

Fat is disgusting when they're too obese and have bad fat distribution and fat storage genetics

And I don't like it when girls have a belly

Meanwhile the models don't have a belly and they have top percentile fat distribution and big ass and tits

And a lot of the models there have good faces and forward growth in spite of their obesity which is even more impressive jfl

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I’m gonna jerk off to this video later

Any way, these chicks are only passable.

Any woman fatter than the ones featured should be stoned in the streets.

The big (heh) problem is that women who look like that in their twenties almost inevitably, without fail, get fatter and fatter, so body positivity is still evil.
All women get fatter and fatter no matter how skinny they were in their prime if no one tells them not to

All have lean faces. Meanwhile men have to starve themselves to get hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: john2, Sny, thereallegend and 1 other person
A lot of them look really good.

Jfl at being born male. If you were female you could be fat and still be chad only.

All have lean faces. Meanwhile men have to starve themselves to get hollow cheeks.
Also, women naturally have comically flatter stomachs than men even at the same exact BMI

Women store fat in their ass hips and legs mainly and men store fat in their stomach

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 22930 and Looks234
A lot of them look really good.

Jfl at being born male. If you were female you could be fat and still be chad only.
Cope. Depends on their fat distribution

I agree they look good

But I've seen girls not as fat as them look worse because they have dogshit fat distribution and smaller ass/tits/hips

I've never been more erect unironically
At least liking her body, unlike the ones in the OP, certainly wouldn't be a "fetish."
I told you black men like @Growth Plate love this

• +1
looking at these fatties makes me get a puke feeling. Its as if these women will smell bad or something. Plz no fatties for me

• +1
They have amazing fat distribution

Flat stomach probably from liposcution but idc still looks good

Big ass and tits

I don't see the issue

Got a boner from them
they cant understand us high T big D moggers. fatties are built for BBC/BWC

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Growth Plate
would breed all of them :feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Growth Plate
this literally proves my point that stacies/stacylites can be fat/obese. These women are still goodlooking in the face. Lol if you care about them being fat. I hate fat chicks but I'd still smash.

• +1
Reactions: john2

It's mostly men in the comments (not body-positivity-supporting women). It's time to swallow the juggernaut law pill if you haven't already.

Built for BBC

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
you mfs on this site are literally homosexuals if this is what you consider obese lmfao
Most of them are too fat tbh. Others are still attractive. Depends which ones

the one on the right in the thumbnail has back fat rolls, left looks fine, I am fine with overweight but not obese.

the one on the right in the thumbnail has back fat rolls, left looks fine, I am fine with overweight but not obese.
Many overweight (but not obese) women also have back fat rolls.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
No wonder foids have infinite smv because of you retards

They are not obese

Based rant about fat models!

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

It's mostly men in the comments (not body-positivity-supporting women). It's time to swallow the juggernaut law pill if you haven't already.

That's awful, making those women walk that distance. You can tell by the time they get to the front of the stage, they're out of breath. And it seems the passing gas effect from walking such distance is masked with that background music.

• JFL
Reactions: Sny and GuyFromSingapore
just imagine a fashion show like this with a bunch of fat dudes in underwear just lmaoooooo

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 22930
Meanwhile, 1/5 or maybe even more of all young guys resort to pinning their glutes with baththub made steroids just so they can compete bodywise.

these are literally ideal body for me. i prefer this much more than the stick figure models. white boys smh...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and GuyFromSingapore
I like bigger girls tbh. Most of the models posted on this site look completely flat and infertile.

The have good face unlike black plus sized models who have subhuman face

absolutely disgusting, all of them

but I have a huge thing for very skinny girls. I cannot get hard for women of this body type, as soon as their clothes come off it's repulsive

• +1