Lipo/Coolsculpting is better for you than starvemaxxing (Relevant to Curries)

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
If you can't get abs at a low BMI, you need to get the stubborn fat removed.

We all think leanmaxxing is an easy ascension that anyone can do softmaxxed, but if you're like me, 180 cm and 65 kg and still don't have abs, you must go the hardmaxxed route. Not everyone has the genetics to show abs even at a very low weight. Starving yourself isn't healthy and will just make you look malnourished + comes with a host of other psychological effects - I made the mistake of going this route one time and felt terrible. Genuinely, make the investment to remove the fat at a healthy weight.

This holds true for South Asians especially. We all have subhuman fat storage genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
You just have 0 muscle

You just have 0 muscle
Stop gaslighting nigga, that's not relevant when other people can simply diet down to get a flat stomach with their abs showing with zero training whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
aqualyx would be more effective.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
Isn't that more effective for smaller areas than the stomach?
it's so cheap you could so larger surfaces, there's also next to no serious nerves there.

I know a bunch of trannies that use it in their face, but the face is a minefield of nerves so that's not recommended.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Yes. I made a thread about this. I'm planning on getting ab lipo someday since I have the same sort of subhuman fat distribution. Retarded gymcels will tell you that you're still above 20% even if you have visible vascularity everywhere but your abdomen and that you just need to starve more, more, more. Subhumans like us need ab lipo to get visible abs, unless you're fine destroying your body like a bodybuilder preparing for a competition - and good luck maintaining that unsustainably low BF% and reduced muscle mass.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You can always try a fat burner like Clen or yohimbine, or an appetite suppressor like Ozempic or something simple like coffee and aspirin!

If you can't get abs at a low BMI, you need to get the stubborn fat removed.

We all think leanmaxxing is an easy ascension that anyone can do softmaxxed, but if you're like me,180 cm and 65 kg and still don't have abs, you must go the hardmaxxed route. Not everyone has the genetics to show abs even at a very low weight. Starving yourself isn't healthy and will just make you look malnourished + comes with a host of other psychological effects - I made the mistakeof going this route one time and felt terrible. Genuinely, make the investment to remove the fat at a healthy weight.

This holds true for South Asians especially. We all have subhuman fat storage genetics.
I heard a lot of people complaining about side effects of cool sculpting, some were even complaining about being deformed irreversibly
Lipo is better but it is not perfect as well. Fat from one area may be taken away much more than another area which can cause bumpy and dimply appereance.
Maybe RF can be a better option but it could pose the same problems as coolsculpting as well idk, but I haven't heard that happening with RF
EDIT:nvm about the last part I just read that as "you can't lose weight and wanted to get lipo because of that"

Last edited:
I heard a lot of people complaining about side effects of cool sculpting, some were even complaining about being deformed irreversibly
Lipo is better but it is not perfect as well. Fat from one area may be taken away much more than another area which can cause bumpy and dimply appereance.
Maybe RF can be a better option but it could pose the same problems as coolsculpting as well idk, but I haven't heard that happening with RF
EDIT:nvm about the last part I just read that as "you can't lose weight and wanted to get lipo because of that"
Aren't the shit results on people who are far from an ideal weight though? I'm pretty lean in pretty much all areas besides my stomach and pelvic region, my face is defined.

Aren't the shit results on people who are far from an ideal weight though? I'm pretty lean in pretty much all areas besides my stomach and pelvic region, my face is defined.
You need to find a surgeon who is going to remove small amounts of fat from each area slowly during surgery. And no, it can happen to people with ideal weight too