List Of Users Who've Qualified For FUOTY 2023 & Figure Out Who Is Going Against Who & MAKE YOUR PREDICTIONS FOR FUOTY 2023! (Matches Start Tomorrow)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
🥳 Congratulations to the 16 Users Who've Qualified For FUOTY 2023! 🎊
The Muppets Dancing GIF
Running Man Party Hard GIF

1. @enchanted_elixir: 27
  2. @DildoFaggins: 18
  3. @pneumocystosis: 17
  4. @Whitepill_Saint: 14
  5. @Xangsane: 14
  6. @ReadBooksEveryday: 13
  7. @FunkyFlamingo: 12
  8. @BrahminBoss: 12
  9. @_MVP_: 12
  10. @WishIwasChico: 9
  11. @Schery6: 7
  12. @the MOUSE: 7
  13. @Kamui: 6
  14. @Obito: 6
  15. @apemaxxed: 5
  16. @PseudoMaxxer: 5

🌟 The Official Brackets:

Now, here are the match dates.
  • December 22nd, 2023: Round of 16, Matches 1 & 2: @Schery6 vs @Xangsane & @pneumocystosis vs @apemaxxed
  • December 23rd, 2023: Round of 16, Matches 3 & 4: @PseudoMaxxer vs @FunkyFlamingo & @_MVP_ vs @Obito
  • December 24th, 2023: Round of 16, Matches 5 & 6: @Whitepill_Saint vs @BrahminBoss & @ReadBooksEveryday vs @the MOUSE
  • December 25th, 2023: Round of 16, Matches 7 & 8: @enchanted_elixir vs @DildoFaggins & @WishIwasChico vs @Kamui
  • December 26th, 2023: Quarter Final, Matches 1 & 2: Winner of Match 1 vs Winner of Match 2 & Winner of Match 3 vs Winner of Match 4
  • December 27th, 2023: Quarter Final, Matches 3 & 4 Winner of Match 5 vs Winner of Match 6 & Winner of Match 7 vs Winner of Match 8
  • December 28th, 2023: Semi Final, Match 1: Winner of Quarter Final 1 vs Winner of Quarter Final 2
  • December 29th, 2023: Semi Final, Match 2 Winner of Quarter Final 3 vs Winner of Quarter Final 4
  • December 30th, 2023: Third Place Match (Two Losers of the Semi-Finals): Losers of Semi-Final 1 vs Loser of Semi-Final 2
  • December 31th, 2023: Finals: Both Winners of Semi-Finals
  • January 1st, 2024: Winner Announced.

Matches last for 24 hours (as polls) on this site as a thread and the user with the most votes during that time wins! If there's a tie, the user with the most reputation points will be voted as the winner by default.

Some questions to ask yourself? (If you're qualified)
  • Who's my toughest opponent(s)?
  • What should my strategy be to promote myself and make sure I get as many people to vote for me as possible?
  • What can I do to win this tournament?

MAKE YOUR PREDICTIONS ON HOW THE TOURNAMENT WILL END!
Click on this link below and submit your predictions in the comment section
Here is my prediction on how FUOTY will finish

As long as I can defeat @ReadBooksEveryday, @Whitepill_Saint and @pneumocystosis (my toughest opponents), I'll be guaranteed to win.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, emeraldglass, aspiringexcel and 10 others
@FunkyFlamingo? Why? He's the first user I ever placed on ignore because he makes a new rateme every three seconds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, bobtheflowerpot, arabcelxxx and 10 others
Lmao at me not even qualifying over some of these utter failures

Jfl at this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, BigPoppaPump, CarrotMaxxer and 28 others
@Whitepill_Saint easy win

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, redmaxx, ElTruecel and 3 others
@FunkyFlamingo? Why? He's the first user I ever placed on ignore because he makes a new rateme every three seconds.
There were many people who voted for him. I think he got 10+ votes.
Why do you think they voted for him?

@_MVP_ will destroy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yirma19, Obito, DelonLover1999 and 4 others
Lmao at me not even qualifying over some of these utter failures

Jfl at this forum
Why are you worthy of a qualifying spot?
Outside of hilarious maherfishing

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: emeraldglass and BrahminBoss
The Muppets Dancing GIF

🌟 The Official Brackets:

View attachment 2622457

• December 22nd, 2023: Round of 16, Matches 1 & 2: @Schery6 vs @Xangsane & @pneumocystosis vs @apemaxxed
  • December 23rd, 2023: Round of 16, Matches 3 & 4: @PseudoMaxxer vs @FunkyFlamingo & @_MVP_ vs @Obito
  • December 24th, 2023: Round of 16, Matches 5 & 6: @Whitepill_Saint vs @BrahminBoss & @ReadBooksEveryday vs @the MOUSE
  • December 25th, 2023: Round of 16, Matches 7 & 8: @enchanted_elixir vs @DildoFaggins & @WishIwasChico vs @Kamui
  • December 26th, 2023: Quarter Final, Matches 1 & 2: Winner of Match 1 vs Winner of Match 2 & Winner of Match 3 vs Winner of Match 4
  • December 27th, 2023: Quarter Final, Matches 3 & 4 Winner of Match 5 vs Winner of Match 6 & Winner of Match 7 vs Winner of Match 8
  • December 28th, 2023: Semi Final, Match 1: Winner of Quarter Final 1 vs Winner of Quarter Final 2
  • December 29th, 2023: Semi Final, Match 2 Winner of Quarter Final 3 vs Winner of Quarter Final 4
  • December 30th, 2023: Third Place Match (Two Losers of the Semi-Finals): Losers of Semi-Final 1 vs Loser of Semi-Final 2

Matches last for 24 hours (as polls) on this site as a thread and the user with the most votes during that time wins! If there's a tie, the user with the most reputation points will be voted as the winner by default.

• What should my strategy be to promote myself and make sure I get as many people to vote for me as possible?

View attachment 2622491

As long as I can defeat @ReadBooksEveryday, @Whitepill_Saint and @pneumocystosis (my toughest opponents), I'll be guaranteed to win.
Thank you!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Mike141, ElTruecel and 1 other person
@Whitepill_Saint easy win
Do you think he can compete with @ReadBooksEveryday, @enchanted_elixir and @pneumocystosis?
those are his biggest opponents.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Thx @everyone who voted for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, BrahminBoss, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
Do you think he can compete with @ReadBooksEveryday, @enchanted_elixir and @pneumocystosis?
those are his biggest opponents.
It will be difficult against readbookseveryday

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
i remember times where people with good knowledge of looks or funny humor won these things

now its weirdos who spam rate me threads every day, guys who only post gore, guys who post schizo threads from the mental asylum and dead people nominated. holy kek at this forum! good times are truly over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, Deleted member 29581, twilight and 10 others
i remember times where people with good knowledge of looks or funny humor won these things

now its weirdos who spam rate me threads every day, guys who only post gore, guys who post schizo threads from the mental asylum and dead people nominated. holy kek at this forum! good times are truly over
Also guys dickriding themselves
Never seen anyone calling himself as a winner and self validating himself.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and buflek

Well last year was @ReadBooksEveryday due to his humor and ability (and aspergers level dedication) to assemble a 100+ user army to knock me out last year in that intense semi-final.

If it wasn't for that, I would've won 2022 FUOTY.

@_MVP_, good luck.
quarters and semifinals will be ruthless, i think he'll lose somewhere in that phase.
semifinals going to be Schery6 vs MVP
and MVP gonna win
then he gonna win finals as well

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Who the fuck voted for shery6 LOL

@Schery6

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, Xangsane and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
and this looks like ignacio @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Xangsane
The Muppets Dancing GIF

🌟 The Official Brackets:

View attachment 2622457

View attachment 2622491

oh shi im glad to have even made it in wtf jfl. imagine if a 2023 newcomer shit user as myself beats last yrs winner in first round tho jfl. like fifa curse type shit innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ReadBooksEveryday
JFL at wanting to face me in the semi finals, again. Good on you for not rigging tho

Youve really changed since you took this selfie. Respect

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mike141, Manletmachine, the MOUSE and 1 other person
JFL at wanting to face me in the semi finals, again. Good on you for not rigging tho

Youve really changed since you took this selfie. Respect

View attachment 2622571
only time will tell if you’ll be able to win this retarded award by reusing the same jokes

imagine going back to back

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and the MOUSE
Rigged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Mainstream, enchanted_elixir and 2 others