List Of Users Who've Qualified For WFUOTY 2023 & Figure Out Who Is Going Against Who & MAKE YOUR PREDICTIONS FOR WFUOTY 2023! (Matches Start Tomorrow)

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
🥳 Congratulations to the Users Who've Qualified For WFUOTY (WORST FORUM USER OF THE YEAR) 2023! 🎊 i took some users out cause they're irrelevant 😋

The Muppets Dancing GIF

Running Man Party Hard GIF

Spoiler: Users Who've Qualified

1. TIE @AlexBrown84, @Blackgymmax, @anthony111553 , @FunkyFlamingo : 2
  2. TIE @Manletmachine , @thenewhebbe , @Beastimmung , @CurryAscender , @BrahminBoss , @Napoleon de Geso , @looksmidder , @LooksThinker , @Dr. Bludy , @GuyFromSingapore , @forevergymcelling , @Vermilioncore : 1

Now, here are the match dates.
  • December 22nd, 2023: Round of 16, Matches 1 & 2: @AlexBrown84 vs @Blackgymmax & @anthony111553 vs @FunkyFlamingo
  • December 23rd, 2023: Round of 16, Matches 3 & 4: @Beastimmung vs @thenewhebbe & @Manletmachine vs @Dr. Bludy
  • December 24th, 2023: Round of 16, Matches 5 & 6: @LooksThinker vs @looksmidder & @BrahminBoss vs @GuyFromSingapore
  • December 25th, 2023: Round of 16, Matches 7 & 8: @forevergymcelling vs @Vermilioncore & @CurryAscender vs @Napoleon de Geso
  • December 26th, 2023: Quarter Final, Matches 1 & 2: Winner of Match 1 vs Winner of Match 2 & Winner of Match 3 vs Winner of Match 4
  • December 27th, 2023: Quarter Final, Matches 3 & 4 Winner of Match 5 vs Winner of Match 6 & Winner of Match 7 vs Winner of Match 8
  • December 28th, 2023: Semi Final, Match 1: Winner of Quarter Final 1 vs Winner of Quarter Final 2
  • December 29th, 2023: Semi Final, Match 2 Winner of Quarter Final 3 vs Winner of Quarter Final 4
  • December 30th, 2023: Third Place Match (Two Losers of the Semi-Finals): Losers of Semi-Final 1 vs Loser of Semi-Final 2
  • December 31th, 2023: Finals: Both Winners of Semi-Finals
  • January 1st, 2024: Winner Announced.

Matches last for 24 hours (as polls) on this site as a thread and the user with the most votes during that time wins! If there's a tie, the user with the least reputation points will be voted as the winner by default.
Some questions to ask yourself? (If you're qualified)

• Who's my toughest opponent(s)?
  • What should my strategy be to promote myself and make sure I get as many people to vote for me as possible?
  • What can I do to win this tournament?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill, slayer69, BrahminBoss and 6 others
Wtf is this.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and the MOUSE
this is like when the warriors had KD and you knew they would win every year but still had the playoffs take place cause it's tradition.

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69, BrahminBoss, Fiqh and 1 other person
Must be brutal to write all of that just for no one to care

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Manletmachine
Gay ass emoji

Napoleon de Geso should win FUOTY tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
🥳 Congratulations to the Users Who've Qualified For WFUOTY (WORST FORUM USER OF THE YEAR) 2023! 🎊 i took some users out cause they're irrelevant 😋

The Muppets Dancing GIF

Running Man Party Hard GIF

Spoiler: Users Who've Qualified

1. TIE @AlexBrown84, @Blackgymmax, @anthony111553 , @FunkyFlamingo : 2
  2. TIE @Manletmachine , @thenewhebbe , @Beastimmung , @CurryAscender , @BrahminBoss , @Napoleon de Geso , @looksmidder , @LooksThinker , @Dr. Bludy , @GuyFromSingapore , @forevergymcelling , @Vermilioncore : 1

Now, here are the match dates.
  • December 22nd, 2023: Round of 16, Matches 1 & 2: @AlexBrown84 vs @Blackgymmax & @anthony111553 vs @FunkyFlamingo
  • December 23rd, 2023: Round of 16, Matches 3 & 4: @Beastimmung vs @thenewhebbe & @Manletmachine vs @Dr. Bludy
  • December 24th, 2023: Round of 16, Matches 5 & 6: @LooksThinker vs @looksmidder & @BrahminBoss vs @GuyFromSingapore
  • December 25th, 2023: Round of 16, Matches 7 & 8: @forevergymcelling vs @Vermilioncore & @CurryAscender vs @Napoleon de Geso
  • December 26th, 2023: Quarter Final, Matches 1 & 2: Winner of Match 1 vs Winner of Match 2 & Winner of Match 3 vs Winner of Match 4
  • December 27th, 2023: Quarter Final, Matches 3 & 4 Winner of Match 5 vs Winner of Match 6 & Winner of Match 7 vs Winner of Match 8
  • December 28th, 2023: Semi Final, Match 1: Winner of Quarter Final 1 vs Winner of Quarter Final 2
  • December 29th, 2023: Semi Final, Match 2 Winner of Quarter Final 3 vs Winner of Quarter Final 4
  • December 30th, 2023: Third Place Match (Two Losers of the Semi-Finals): Losers of Semi-Final 1 vs Loser of Semi-Final 2
  • December 31th, 2023: Finals: Both Winners of Semi-Finals
  • January 1st, 2024: Winner Announced.

Matches last for 24 hours (as polls) on this site as a thread and the user with the most votes during that time wins! If there's a tie, the user with the least reputation points will be voted as the winner by default.
Some questions to ask yourself? (If you're qualified)

• Who's my toughest opponent(s)?
  • What should my strategy be to promote myself and make sure I get as many people to vote for me as possible?
  • What can I do to win this tournament?
Can't wait for this JFL. Tag me bro in this
Funny GIF

Ask the mods to stick your match threads.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
@curryascender deleted so i'll replace him with @Iasacrko . also @LooksThinker and @looksmidder will be replaced with @_MVP_ and @juste cause they're more relevant

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker
@FunkyFlamingo

1. TIE @
    AlexBrown84
    @AlexBrown84, @
    Blackgymmax
    @Blackgymmax, @
    anthony111553
    @anthony111553 , @
    FunkyFlamingo
    @FunkyFlamingo : 2
  2. TIE @
    Manletmachine
    @Manletmachine , @
    thenewhebbe
    @thenewhebbe , @
    Beastimmung
    @Beastimmung , @ D @CurryAscender , @
    BrahminBoss
    @BrahminBoss , @
    Napoleon de Geso
    @Napoleon de Geso , @
    looksmidder
    @looksmidder , @
    LooksThinker
    @LooksThinker , @
    Dr. Bludy
    @Dr. Bludy , @ G @GuyFromSingapore , @
    forevergymcelling
    @forevergymcelling , @
    Vermilioncore
    @Vermilioncore : 1
oh god i almost had a heart attack opening this :feelskek:

Manchester United Yes GIF by UEFA
thank god singing GIF by WE tv

Wheres the next match cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
tag me on the next one please cause im a retard and always forget to vote in these, apparently