Live as chad as much you can vs Waiting till fully Looksmaxxed

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
My theory is that an ascending cel should try his best to live the same way as he envisions himself living when he is fully looksmaxxed, while he is in the process of actually looksmaxxing. By this I mean, you should be attending parties, talking to girls (maybe not the quality you want but work your way up), social maxxing, etc even though you might not be at chad level yet. The blackpill will naturally place limitations on you until you finish looksmaxxing and reach an acceptable tier of attractiveness, but living like a hermit till you get that final surgery just doesn’t make sense tbh.

“Live/LARP as Chad” theory is legit buddy boyos.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alpinoid, imparatorluk, tyronelite and 7 others
My theory is that an ascending cel should try his best to live the same way as he envisions himself living when he is fully looksmaxxed, while he is in the process of actually looksmaxxing. By this I mean, you should be attending parties, talking to girls (maybe not the quality you want but work your way up), social maxxing, etc even though you might not be at chad level yet. The blackpill will naturally place limitations on you until you finish looksmaxxing and reach an acceptable tier of attractiveness, but living like a hermit till you get that final surgery just doesn’t make sense tbh.

True I just don’t have confidence to LARP as a chad which I would have had if I was actually chad

• So Sad
Reactions: KrissKross
But not everyone ascends to chad. Heck even becoming chadlite is very hard unless u have good base for surgery.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Just believe that you are chad bro theorem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Arkantos, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person

too many faggots here think women will magically fall into their arms once they're good looking jfl obviously you need to work on your charm and social skills and that's not going to happen sitting in your bedroom reading about eppley implant or whatever its called at 4AM on saturday night. Most of you would probably be surprised how well you do if you actually try.

Sounds cheesy but no one is going to believe in you if even you're not willing to believe in yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and xefo
too many faggots here think women will magically fall into their arms once they're good looking jfl obviously you need to work on your charm and social skills and that's not going to happen sitting in your bedroom reading about eppley implant or whatever its called at 4AM on saturday night. Most of you would probably be surprised how well you do if you actually try.

Sounds cheesy but no one is going to believe in you if even you're not willing to believe in yourself

Cope women do fall in your arms when you're good looking

Just make a Tinder and Bumble and watch the hoes line up for you like ducks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
Cope women do fall in your arms when you're good looking

Just make a Tinder and Bumble and watch the hoes line up for you like ducks

I'm 6'1" pretty big and I do mma, I do pretty well on tinder lmao. Doesn't mean developing social skills didn't massively improve my success ratio. jfl if you dont think those "hoes lining up for you like ducks" won't walk out in 10 minutes if you're an aspie. There's a certain personality they're expecting and if you don't possess it interest fades away boyo

I'm 6'1" pretty big and I do mma, I do pretty well on tinder lmao. Doesn't mean developing social skills didn't massively improve my success ratio
Another greycel another bluepill post

Social skills are a meme

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Gaia262, Deleted member 2658 and 2 others

Social skills are a meme

Are you illiterate? I'm saying looks get you the attention but in order to maintain it you need to actually live up to the image of you she's created in her head looking at your pics, and trust me she did NOT envision a high inhib autist looking at a good looking guy's pics. You're obsessing over matches and convos on tinder but I can tell you from personal experience you can kill attraction by being autistic when you meet even if she seemed all over you online

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, Deleted member 6310 and xefo
I'm 6'1" pretty big and I do mma, I do pretty well on tinder lmao. Doesn't mean developing social skills didn't massively improve my success ratio. jfl if you dont think those "hoes lining up for you like ducks" won't walk out in 10 minutes if you're an aspie. There's a certain personality they're expecting and if you don't possess it interest fades away boyo
You mong.

If you were 6 PSL, your social skills would seem a lot less important to women. They'd be too busy deciding to start on the balls or shaft.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2632
Are you illiterate? I'm saying looks get you the attention but in order to maintain it you need to actually live up to the image of you she's created in her head looking at your pics, and trust me she did NOT envision a high inhib autist looking at a good looking guy's pics. You're obsessing over matches and convos on tinder but I can tell you from personal experience you can kill attraction by being autistic when you meet even if she seemed all over you online
You're right bro I dont know what Im talking about, a PSL 7 dude is struggling with women because his jokes arent that funny but Im sure you would steal all the laides from him because of your insane social charisma

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KrissKross, SpearOfOrion and BigNigga69
You mong.

If you were 6 PSL, your social skills would seem a lot less important to women. They'd be too busy deciding to start on the balls or shaft.

Amusingly that's what they rated me on truerateme
You're right bro I dont know what Im talking about, a PSL 7 dude is struggling with women because his jokes arent that funny but Im sure you would steal all the laides from him because of your insane social charisma

jesus you are beyond retarded

autistic PSL 7 < normal PSL 7 is the extent of my claim

i dont disagree extremely charismatic PSL 5 < awkward PSL 7

learn to incorporate some nuance in your thinking jfl

Last edited:
autistic cope

I literally went to a girl's house from Tinder and autistically asked her what she found attractive about me and that was she fat about 20x, then she still wanted to fuck, she was only a little chubby

Then when she asked me to come back I told her no she needs to lose weight

• JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
I literally went to a girl's house from Tinder and autistically asked her what she found attractive about me and that was she fat about 20x, then she still wanted to fuck, she was only a little chubby

lol @ bragging about fat chick

• +1
Reactions: xefo

yes thats because shes fat and most likely gets 0 male attention, try that on a good looking girl with infinite options

you think when she meets the PSL 6 who can barely make eye contact and string a sentance together without stuttering shes gonna sleep with him? what about the socially screwed on PSL 5 with game and charm?

• +1
Reactions: entrenador
Amusingly that's what they rated me on truerateme

jesus you are beyond retarded

autistic PSL 7 < normal PSL 7 is the extent of my claim

i dont disagree extremely charismatic PSL 5 < awkward PSL 7

learn to incorporate some nuance in your thinking jfl
JFL they don't even understand how PSL works, and anyways if they did they meant 6/10. You are not 6 PSL, form what I've heard. Obviously, 8 PSL with charm mogs 8 PSL aspie, but most girls would fuck either. The only nuance to consider is if you're requiring charm to fuck a girl, she will also insist on LTR, spending money on her etc. and that inevitably leads to getting cucked, so before you talk about nuance maybe use the tiny brain you have in your recessed skull JFL.

lol @ bragging about fat chick
Not a brag, just a statement, and she definitely pulls hot guys all the time on Tinder are you kidding me

She wasnt fat, she was chubby, I was just being a dick

You are so bluepill you are the last thing this forum needs
yes thats because shes fat and most likely gets 0 male attention, try that on a good looking girl with infinite options

you think when she meets the PSL 6 who can barely make eye contact and string a sentance together without stuttering shes gonna sleep with him? what about the socially screwed on PSL 5 with game and charm?

How many good looking guys cant make eye contact with a girl ?

You are so bluepilled I want to bash my head into the fucking wall

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
JFL they don't even understand how PSL works, and anyways if they did they meant 6/10. You are not 6 PSL, form what I've heard.

Nice, you've heard of me even though I've only been here a month. Want an autograph? 😘

JFL they don't even understand how PSL works, and anyways if they did they meant 6/10. You are not 6 PSL, form what I've heard. Obviously, 8 PSL with charm mogs 8 PSL aspie, but most girls would fuck either. The only nuance to consider is if you're requiring charm to fuck a girl, she will also insist on LTR, spending money on her etc. and that inevitably leads to getting cucked, so before you talk about nuance maybe use the tiny brain you have in your recessed skull JFL.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and entrenador
“Just act like chad till the black pill slaps you straight” theory tbh
act like chad till u get thrown in jail for sexual harrassment
Are you illiterate? I'm saying looks get you the attention but in order to maintain it you need to actually live up to the image of you she's created in her head looking at your pics, and trust me she did NOT envision a high inhib autist looking at a good looking guy's pics.
tbh if you're very GL you can get away with browsing psl websites and shit. Think she'll care? She'll just think its quirky.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2632
Not a brag, just a statement, and she definitely pulls hot guys all the time on Tinder are you kidding me

She wasnt fat, she was chubby, I was just being a dick

You are so bluepill you are the last thing this forum needs

How many good looking guys cant make eye contact with a girl ?

You are so bluepilled I want to bash my head into the fucking wall
I'm very much black pilled and aware of the benefits of looks, however i'm not going to reciprocate all of the retarded ideas spewed by some black pilled incels (fat bitches dont count sorry bro)

Greycel posts are literally giving me fucking cancer

I spent an eternity being redpilled and approaching women as a PSL 4 and no fucking results

Now Im looksmaxxed and have a harem of women on my phone

Looks is fucking everything, if women dont approach or give you seriously obvious iois dont even waste your time

Your only 2 options are social circle maxx or become good looking

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Ascensionrequired and SpearOfOrion
Greycel posts are literally giving me fucking cancer

I spent an eternity being redpilled and approaching women as a PSL 4 and no fucking results

Now Im looksmaxxed and have a harem of women on my phone

Looks is fucking everything, if women dont approach or give you seriously obvious iois dont even waste your time

Your only 2 options are social circle maxx or become good looking
if you have a 'harem of women' on your phone why you fucking fat bitches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: entrenador and SpearOfOrion
JFL, THIS IS COMING FROM THE GUY WHO'S BEEN ONLINE FOR 22 DAYS COMPARED TO MY 3 DAYS WHEN I JOINED MONTHS BEFORE YOU, WHAT A COPING FAGGOT, KEEP TRYING TO SUCK YOUR OWN COCK MAYBE ONE DAY YOU WILL
i leave my computer on 24/7 and i only have like a 100 more posts than you so shit argument. also typing in black and bold doesnt give your points any worth

edit: 20 more posts

Nice, you've heard of me even though I've only been here a month. Want an autograph? 😘
DON'T WORRY THE ONLY MEMORY I WILL EVER HAVE OF ANYONE RELATED TO YOU IS YOUR MUMS LIPSTICK STAYING ON MY COCK

Social skills are a meme
Looks are the most important for initial attraction which will make or break your chances, but to a lesser extent if you want something lasting you also need to have an attractive personality. Now that doesn’t necessarily mean you should just act like a nice guy cuck to every foid that shows interest in you but you do need to exude the aura of an interesting, dominant person in a way that doesn’t come off as trying to be someone you’re not.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and entrenador
tbh if you're very GL you can get away with browsing psl websites and shit. Think she'll care? She'll just think its quirky.

dude you dont even need to be very GL for that every girl ive dated since discovering blackpill has heard my autistic rants on it without leaving for it

my point is i see all these guys here obsessing over various details in their face etc saying they're subhuman without surgery etc but you have to understand its not a cure all. I've been on both sides I completely get that women are a LOT more forgiving with autism the more gl you are but my point still stands that it never ever hurts to work on your social skills.

I'm not saying social skills can get you laid, I'm saying they can stop you from blowing it. It's true that women will give you a lot more chances before they draw the line the better looking you are BUT in my earlier days where I'd only just looksmaxed and hadn't really come out of my shell cant count the number of times ended up boring girls' legs shut even if they seemed really keen at first. There is simply no reason not to work on these skills, they benefit you professionally too and in basically any aspect of your life that involves interaction with humans

Last edited:
  • +1
if you have a 'harem of women' on your phone why you fucking fat bitches

It was before I ascended retard, and it was an easy lay

DON'T WORRY THE ONLY MEMORY I WILL EVER HAVE OF ANYONE RELATED TO YOU IS YOUR MUMS LIPSTICK STAYING ON MY COCK

sorry can you type that in a bigger font, this is too small to read

its pretty sad when your autism and blatant lack of social awareness shines through the screen, imagine saying yo mamma jokes in 2020, clearly havent had normal interactions outside for years
It was before I ascended retard, and it was an easy lay
I wouldnt fuck a fat bitch if i was 2PSL, on god

too many faggots here think women will magically fall into their arms once they're good looking jfl obviously you need to work on your charm and social skills and that's not going to happen sitting in your bedroom reading about employ implant or whatever its called at 4AM on saturday night. Most of you would probably be surprised how well you do if you actually try.

Charming” JFLLLLL

I did a tinder experiment with a chad with shit manners and bad social skills and women still want to fuck him

Stick your charm up in your asshole graycel bluepill faggot

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired
its pretty sad when your autism and blatant lack of social awareness shines through the screen, imagine saying yo mamma jokes in 2020, clearly havent had normal interactions outside for years

I took a screenshot today for you greycel do I have good social skills ??? How will you cope now
20200521 102631

Absolute giga copes going around here. You can be a psl6 with the personality of a bag of queefs and still get through the door. Just don't be aspie. You have to be a legit retard to fail with women if you have the looks + you can just adjust your personality to the girl you're with.

Personality matters for an LTR and if you have to convince someone you're less genetic rot than your face suggests.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2632 and SpearOfOrion

lol acting like chad and getting reject , gonna work for a long time jfl

Absolute giga copes going around here. You can be a psl6 with the personality of a bag of queefs and still get through the door. Just don't be aspie. You have to be a legit retard to fail with women if you have the looks + you can just adjust your personality to the girl you're with.

Personality matters for an LTR and if you have to convince someone you're less genetic rot than your face suggests.
This ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2632

Personality is a meme. A Stacy can be serial killer but still men would want to fuck her same with Chad.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
I took a screenshot today for you greycel do I have good social skills ??? How will you cope nowView attachment 418016

C2D63243 2ED1 4ABD ACC6 3808050923AE
i add nudes to their name when i get easy nudes from them because i have so many bitches trying to talk to me i cant remember anything about them, also i bet i have 10x instagram followers than you JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and entrenador
View attachment 418020i add nudes to their name when i get easy nudes from them because i have so many bitches trying to talk to me i cant remember anything about them, also i bet i have 10x instagram followers than you JFL
Hmm no date and time dont know if its even yours but ok

I wouldnt fuck a fat bitch if i was 2PSL, on god
THIS IS NOT MICROSOFT POWERPOINT IT IS LOOKSMAX.ME, SO NO NEED TO PROJECT YOUR AUTISM SO HARD. MY RECESSED DAUGHTER, IT IS NOT A JOKE THAT I RAPED YOUR MOTHER. THE JOKE HERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF YOU BEING MY SON, JFL DON'T WORRY YOU WILL HAVE A BETTER LOOKING SIBLING SOON.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 2632
View attachment 418020i add nudes to their name when i get easy nudes from them because i have so many bitches trying to talk to me i cant remember anything about them, also i bet i have 10x instagram followers than you JFL
Yeah alot of girls send easy nudes, we are literally on the same level, you're not mogging me in any way shape of form plus you couldnt inclue the date you had to use old pic maybe not even yours

the reason what we are saying is going over their heads is because they've never actually met up with any of these girls. It's extremely intuitive if you've actually been in the situation of successfully inviting them over and getting what you want lol. Anyways I'm over it dude if they don't get it they'll get it when they actually ascend instead of larping about it online

• +1
its an old ss i cba to talk during day time, ill update with a new ss tonight if you really want me to :)

I really dont care what you have to say, you are 16year old Chad

Where as I was Incel who into turn Chadlite, I actually seen both sides of the coin and you are a nobody teencel who thinks you have a good personality cause you slay