Live as chad as much you can vs Waiting till fully Looksmaxxed

the reason what we are saying is going over their heads is because they've never actually met up with any of these girls. It's extremely intuitive if you've actually been in the situation of successfully inviting them over and getting what you want lol. Anyways I'm over it dude if they don't get it they'll get it when they actually ascend instead of larping about it online
fax, i'm only on here for the tips tbh dont know why im engaging in this

• +1
Reactions: entrenador
fax, i'm only on here for the tips tbh dont know why im engaging in this

No you two are giving bs advice

Just approach bruh, just have personality bruh

IF YOU DONT HAVE GOOD LOOKS YOU MUST HAVE A SOCIAL CIRCLE TO ASCEND YOU ARE RETARD CHAD WHO THINKS YOU HAVE A LOWNINHIB PERSONALITY BUT AN INCEL CANT HAVE THAT PERSONALITY WITHOUT GETTING ROASTED

I really dont care what you have to say, you are 16year old Chad

Where as I was Incel who into turn Chadlite, I actually seen both sides of the coin and you are a nobody teencel who thinks you have a good personality cause you slay
I used to be high inhib af, however in two years I managed to softmax to my full potential, and low inhib and personality maxed that I even won class clown award on my last day of school.

I understand your points, a reccessed spotty and 5 foot 2 manlet would get laughed at for attempting to be low inhib, however people on here tend to underestimate personality. I have seen high tier normies with 0 personality have to hang around with literal subhumans who piss themselves (not a joke) because they're autistic.

you can get easy lays if you A) Normie tier looks B) personality max

• Love it
Reactions: entrenador
I used to be high inhib af, however in two years I managed to softmax to my full potential, and low inhib and personality maxed that I even won class clown award on my last day of school.

I understand your points, a reccessed spotty and 5 foot 2 manlet would get laughed at for attempting to be low inhib, however people on here tend to underestimate personality. I have seen high tier normies with 0 personality have to hang around with literal subhumans who piss themselves (not a joke) because they're autistic.

you can get easy lays if you A) Normie tier looks B) personality max

Wow bro !!!!!!@

Excellent advice I'll remeber that next time I go to fucking high school

Everyone knows high school is the hardest time to pull women, you must be Ultra Giga Personality Maxxed out

On the other hand us guys working a full time job will have plenty of oppurtunity NOT to meet women on online dating Right?

RIGHT?????????

Wow bro !!!!!!@

Excellent advice I'll remeber that next time I go to fucking high school

Everyone knows high school is the hardest time to pull women, you must be Ultra Giga Personality Maxxed out

On the other hand us guys working a full time job will have plenty of oppurtunity NOT to meet women on online dating Right?

RIGHT?????????
ever heard of clubs?

if you are already chadelite like you say you are i reccomend this youtuber, really good advice for pulling once you've met the women's looks threshold https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdga11a_dZ0d-_IYMcblsmA :)

Jusy LOL at PUA have you ever gotten laid its 100% natural you dont need a video

Muh caveman need PUA to have sex
yes ive got laid JFL im linking you the video because you seem to be void of any social awareness

yes ive got laid JFL im linking you the video because you seem to be void of any social awareness
You literally have 0 advice to offer

The only substance you have is to PM me your face so I can see what foids standards sre in high school 2020

if you're ugly and act like a chad ppl will think you're a tryhard so this advice only applies to hightier normies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Foids will put you in your place. Trust and believe

In other words

r selection versus K selection

Users who are viewing this thread

Back