Liver health and height

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Iirc when I was sick few years ago the doc told me I might have some problems with the liver and told me to get tests done but my parents are to bluepilled and thought it was unnecessary now I think about it i had sever shit skin since then (it's better now but not the best) and im 5'7 do u think I could gain couple of extra inches assuming my growth plates aren't closed and my liver is not functioning properly?

• So Sad
Reactions: 4lt.Real
convince your parents to get a test or ur going to fucking die, like convince them in anyway u could possibly think of
there's no other way

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Screenshot202023 09 0920at2010 16 4120PM f3c0c491 d7c33d87 cmprssd

Get a blood test asap and see if liver enzymes are in a normal range but it seems unlikely to me that it lasted that long.
If you had some kind of liver damage it would've regenerated since then, if you had a huge chronic problem like a cirrhosis you would already know.
Maybe a chronic hepatitis infection (like Hep B) ?
Do you have a yellow skin ? Are you always tired ? Can you feel pain around the upper abdominal area ?
Yellow skin allow is a very good indicator usually since even slight liver damage can cause mild jaundice.

That being said a dysfunctioning liver can indeed fuck absolutely everything when it come to hormones since it is one of the main producers/regulators of the endocrine system (reduced IGF-1, reduced T, higher e, abnormal levels of thyroid hormones etc..).

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Get a blood test asap and see if liver enzymes are in a normal range but it seems unlikely to me that it lasted that long.
If you had some kind of liver damage it would've regenerated since then, if you had a huge chronic problem like a cirrhosis you would already know.
Maybe a chronic hepatitis infection (like Hep B) ?
Do you have a yellow skin ? Are you always tired ? Can you feel pain around the upper abdominal area ?
Yellow skin allow is a very good indicator usually since even slight liver damage can cause mild jaundice.

That being said a dysfunctioning liver can indeed fuck absolutely everything when it come to hormones since it is one of the main producers/regulators of the endocrine system (reduced IGF-1, reduced T, higher e, abnormal levels of thyroid hormones etc..).
Yeah I asked my mum about why she didn't go further with the liver diagnosis and she said i just had above normal level of Alkaline phosphatase. Maybe my liver is healthy afterall.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
Meanwhile chad drinks alcohol from age 12 and gets blacked out twice a week yet grows upto 6'4 whereas incels will get liver damage from genetics which will impact their height growth
This world is a joke ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jeww, alekspolska88, Deleted member 62070 and 7 others
I saw a guy that grew 5 cm in his 40’s by fixing liver with manual therapy.

I think it’s caused by sluggish liver and poor bile flow, so your energy and blood can't flow in meridians properly etc, so you lose some non-bone related height

after fixing it your blood and lymph can reach all the areas in the back, shoulders and neck naturally improving posture and giving boost in height, also making you more flexible etc.