Living a high testosterone lifestyle will change your face

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
Especially if youre still a teen or going trough puberty
Since ive been doing nofap cold showers zinc and vitamin d supplrments working out 3 to 4 times a week for a year or 2 now, i can drastically see a change in my face and overall behavior feelsgoodman

Im still kind of mad about mewing because whenevr i mew i can only feel one side of my jaw getting worked but thats a different topic feelsbadman

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and ZyzzReincarnate
99% its coincidence , probably without those things those changes would happen ( except gym i mean leaner face)
no matter if ur test is 3 on 10 scale or 8 on 10 scale , jaw shape , chin , cheekbones ETC its all genetics

Only some bodybuilders have overgrown jaw or brow ridges due to INSANE doses of TEST and HGH

how old are you ?

Ps. Same with mewing , mostly left side works , right is almost "not moving" while mewing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and CopeMaxxer
99% its coincidence , probably without those things those changes would happen ( except gym i mean leaner face)
no matter if ur test is 3 on 10 scale or 8 on 10 scale , jaw shape , chin , cheekbones ETC its all genetics

Only some bodybuilders have overgrown jaw or brow ridges due to INSANE doses of TEST and HGH

how old are you ?

Ps. Same with mewing , mostly left side works , right is almost "not moving" while mewing
Its not all genetics if youre parents leraned u to have good (tongue) posture when you were little and not letting u breathe out ur mouth your face would probably be different

And children who played sports at a young age also have a advantage later in life

It may be the case that kids who are aggressive/dom/masc (and thus have such facial features), tend to participate in sports more.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 245
It may be the case that kids who are aggressive/dom/masc (and thus have such facial features), tend to participate in sports more.
Nahhh i think that (tongue)posture and high testosterone will definitely affect how your face grows all of our ancestors had great bone structure and development

Nahhh i think that (tongue)posture and high testosterone will definitely affect how your face grows all of our ancestors had great bone structure and development
imo that's becauyse our ancestors chewed/mewed, not T

C
Since ive been doing nofap cold showers zinc and vitamin d supplrments working out 3 to 4 times a week for a year or 2 now, i can drastically see a change in my face and overall behavior feelsgoodman

Im still kind of mad about mewing because whenevr i mew i can only feel one side of my jaw getting worked but thats a different topic feelsbadman
Cope it's all genetics

Just lol @cold shower meme, also where are before after pics?

Jfl at artificially increasing your cortisol levels

cold showers dont do shit really. you're just making yourself alert for no reason. maybe it changes your face, because of the cold and fat making ur face leaner.

nofap theory, i dont know. it's either legit, or isnt. of course taking care of yourself will make you look and be healthier.

cold showers dont do shit really. you're just making yourself alert for no reason. maybe it changes your face, because of the cold and fat making ur face leaner.

nofap theory, i dont know. it's either legit, or isnt. of course taking care of yourself will make you look and be healthier.
science has proven that if you don't masturbate for 7 days, on the 8th day your tastosterone will be temporarily higher

allah say you shall not touch peepee this why I put peepee inside little boy butthole.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
science has proven that if you don't masturbate for 7 days, on the 8th day your tastosterone will be temporarily higher

yes. i know this. but nobody understands why, or if the difference is significant. i believe the increase and decrease is because of androgen receptors. we k ow that it takes a few weeks to repair androgen receptors from ejaculatiom

yes. i know this. but nobody understands why, or if the difference is significant. i believe the increase and decrease is because of androgen receptors. we k ow that it takes a few weeks to repair androgen receptors from ejaculatiom
my androgen receptors are totally fucked up because I used to masturbate 3 times a day from 15 years old to 19.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
my androgen receptors are totally fucked up because I used to masturbate 3 times a day from 15 years old to 19.

damn 3 times? keep in mind, excessive masturbation also inreases estrogen receptors. and guess what, each time you ejaculate ur hormone levels go up. so not only does your estrogen go up, your body utilizes it more :feelskek:

this makes sense. because from 12to14yo, i mastirbated EVERDAY, 3 times a day sometimes. i was FAT as hell. i stopped the habit and i lost a lot of fat.

damn 3 times? keep in mind, excessive masturbation also inreases estrogen receptors. and guess what, each time you ejaculate ur hormone levels go up. so not only does your estrogen go up, your body utilizes it more :feelskek:

this makes sense. because from 12to14yo, i mastirbated EVERDAY, 3 times a day sometimes. i was FAT as hell. i stopped the habit and i lost a lot of fat.

Same with facial fat?

Cold showers is cope, but roids, gh, gym, mewing, supplements, etc drastically changed my face.