lol I created a new hypergamous inflated ego foid for this world

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Girl I cold approached last week was very quiet. This week just lol it’s almost like she turned into a hoe. I saw her talk with a bunch of guys and a lot of foids surrounded her. Damn, I gave her so much status simply bc I asked for her number. How do I fix this, fuck that bitch

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and bloomercel
Btw I’m lowinhbiitmaxxed, so any crazy suggestions I might actually do!

Girl I cold approached last week was very quiet. This week just lol it’s almost like she turned into a hoe. I saw her talk with a bunch of guys and a lot of foids surrounded her. Damn, I gave her so much status simply bc I asked for her number. How do I fix this, fuck that bitch
Pics not loading

How old is she?

If ur meer interest was enough to make a girl popular u wouldn’t have a VIP in an incel forum

If ur meer interest was enough to make a girl popular u wouldn’t have a VIP in an incel forum
1. I won the giveaway nigga

2. I’m 6’6 and like 15% bf rn, lean face. Objectively I’m a jock/ chad in school rn

3. I’m low inhibit maxxing rn, if it goes well I will be slayer. If not I’ll 100% be slayer in uni where all foids are whores

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
put thia little foid down immediately! you were the one who start her career and now you're gonna be the one to end it all up!😈😈😈

• Love it
Reactions: Reformed
1. I won the giveaway nigga

2. I’m 6’6 and like 15% bf rn, lean face. Objectively I’m a jock/ chad in school rn

3. I’m low inhibit maxxing rn, if it goes well I will be slayer. If not I’ll 100% be slayer in uni where all foids are whores
Maybe it’s true but I find it hard to believe guys who mog so much would be rotting here making dick threads and purchasing VIP

Maybe it’s true but I find it hard to believe guys who mog so much would be rotting here making dick threads and purchasing VIP
Nigga check my post history ever since September. I maybe post 2-3 times per day now. I barely come on here anymore.
B9EC7B7F F386 4520 A5B8 3418DC59111A

Proof I didn’t buy it, everyone in this gc got VIP from giveaway

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
put thia little foid down immediately! you were the one who start her career and now you're gonna be the one to end it all up!😈😈😈
I am Nate Jacobs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832
Hahahahah sir nate jacobs hahaha nice man ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you better fuck and dump that fucking bitch sir

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed