lol @ not at least trying finasteride if you're balding in 2020

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
Even if you're just NW1 and receding. There's a good chance we're gonna have replacement treatments that don't go systemic in a couple of years time. I'd rather have low DHT for a few years and wait until there are better solutions instead of becoming a baldcel because I refused to take action before.

Now is probably the best time tbh.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Salience, FallenChadlite and 3 others
idk I’m not balding

Just nuke DHT so that you have weight and skin issues theory.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6824 and 2 others
idk I’m not balding
ur sig is so addicting
Ezgif 7 34965b936828 1

• +1
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 6723 and deer
Just nuke DHT so that you have weight and skin issues theory.
It doesnt "nuke" DHT. And if you have sides its only temporary. Only a small minority of men(less than 1 or 2 percent), already with low T and DHT levels, have some sort of permenent side effect.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Salience
True. Fin is God sent. I have used it for 7 years. Recently thinning again but without it, I would be a baldcell. My beard and side burns developed like shit tho

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy and Pumanator
fin doesn't nuke all dht but still can stop hairloss 0.25mg inhibits like 55 - 60% dht compared to ~69% when using 5mg and you take it twice a week since it still works for like 4 or 5days and it stays on your scalp for like 30 days

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and sytyl
DHT is the most utterly useless and shit hormone in the human body after puberty, decreasing it won't do shit unless you completely remove it, which is not needed.

everyone experiments with fin
the real stuff is RU
cured my hairloss and still have all physical signs of high DHT

Chest pain? This is not minoxidil
RU affects the heart too. There was a person who claimed to have developed an extreme case of heart failure bc use of RU. Not sure if its larp or not but something to consider.

DHT is the most utterly useless and shit hormone in the human body after puberty, decreasing it won't do shit unless you completely remove it, which is not needed.

High dht feels amazing

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot