Lol poor fucks

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
Punjabis are so rich from buying land and estates , my grandad bought three coffee estates and owned a lot of land in biggest metropolitan city in india he got rich af , thanks to him I never have to work until I turn like 40 (by which time Id have fucked every race girl HTB plus in the world and roped). Ik a Punjabi uncle setu( jewelry vendor) who is 60 and hasnt worked a single day, he travels to every country in the world spends his time in resorts and comes back. Its all about luck, caging at wagies. Muh career bro ur just a glorified wage cuck peasant.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and <6PSLcel
keep waking up on 6 hours of sleep incel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and <6PSLcel

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
over for slaves like me

Punjabis are so rich from buying land and estates , my grandad bought three coffee estates and owned a lot of land in biggest metropolitan city in india he got rich af , thanks to him I never have to work until I turn like 40 (by which time Id have fucked every race girl HTB plus in the world and roped). Ik a Punjabi uncle setu( jewelry vendor) who is 60 and hasnt worked a single day, he travels to every country in the world spends his time in resorts and comes back. Its all about luck, caging at wagies. Muh career bro ur just a glorified wage cuck peasant.
my grandfather also was somewhat rich,he was civil engineer but my father was son of him but not whit his wife so he didnt inherit anything:incel::incel:

• Hmm...
my grandfather also was somewhat rich,he was civil engineer but my father was son of him but not whit his wife so he didnt inherit anything:incel::incel:
What

I’m only gonna be a part time wagie, enough to pay rent to live with my parents and to buy copes/food and have a bit left over

• +1
I’m only gonna be a part time wagie, enough to pay rent to live with my parents and to buy copes/food and have a bit left over
Working is a meme dude they want to waste your life under the guise of seriousness and muh maturity

Working is a meme dude they want to waste your life under the guise of seriousness and muh maturity
Ik it’s all a joke, so I’m gonna work only like 30 hours per week at fucking most, idc about a career and shit, I wanna live with my parents until I’m like 30 then off myself cuz I don’t see a future

• +1
Ik it’s all a joke, so I’m gonna work only like 30 hours per week at fucking most, idc about a career and shit, I wanna live with my parents until I’m like 30 then off myself cuz I don’t see a future
Based fuck a lot of girls and die in a war , remember to be ripped at all times

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel