Long eye contact: IOI or not?

H

Hurricane1

Iron
I’ve seen so many videos that say long eye contact is an IOI and I’ve also seen so many that say it is a sign that a woman is not attracted to you at all because it means they’re just staring through you or something. Is there some kind of way to tell them apart? I try to hold eye contact when I find a woman attractive but not sure if it’s the same. I’m talking about during conversation btw. Not just random person.

Last edited:
couldn’t tell ya. i can’t make eye contact with an attractive woman for over 3 seconds!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, iam good boy, craccmoneyy1way and 5 others
Unless you are autistic you should be able to tell the difference. Unless she is staring at you accompanied with a smirk or smile its over. If she looks at u often its a sign of interest.

couldn’t tell ya. i can’t make eye contact with an attractive woman for over 3 seconds!
me checking the weather app every 3 seconds while walking around campus

• +1
Reactions: drag
lmfao too bad i keep my eyes facing towards the floor because i absolutely hate eye contact with all of my soul

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop

Man it's totally the opposite for me. I love making deep long eye contact with women. But when it comes to mean I can't even look at their eye for a sec. perhaps I'm in Denial? Perhaps I was a homo all along? Who knows

• +1
Reactions: AyooChico
it can be or can be not, you should be able to tell

Actually i think trying to read people physical language is possible but it is something you have to learn like everything else
There’s no secret i think