Moď
I have noticed that most masculine and normal men have closet eyes or normal

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Erik-Jón
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
it's not high t or high e

it's a universally attractive trait, like high cheekbones and forward facial growth

• +1
Reactions: angelo, FrenchChad, GigaAscender and 3 others
PFL and IPD are greatly influenced by facial growth. Ie chewing and mewing from the getgo

PFL and IPD are greatly influenced by facial growth. Ie chewing and mewing from the getgo
I used to chew gum, paper, pencils when I was a child

Never in my childhood and much of my adolescence did mewing but I have a normal palate

@Growth Plate incest

I have a recessed maxilla and chin, but I have a ton of bimaxillary protrusion. I have high pfl and decent ipd

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I have a recessed maxilla and chin, but I have a ton of bimaxillary protrusion. I have high pfl and decent ipd
Same, apart from the recessed chin part

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
nah just genetics
No your completely right. keep mouthbreathing. and when you have kids dont breastfeed just use a little bottle, then introduce to baby food. :):p:D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
No your completely right. keep mouthbreathing. and when you have kids dont breastfeed just use a little bottle, then introduce to baby food. :):p:D
There's a reason Iranians and Nigerians have longer PFL than Asians and Whites, it's genetics, also if your parents have close set or wide set ipd, youll have it too, it's literally just GENETICS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Also PFL doesn't even matter unless your eyes dont protrude past your orbitals, which Iranians and Nigerians have lol

There's a reason Iranians and Nigerians have longer PFL than Asians and Whites, it's genetics, also if your parents have close set or wide set ipd, youll have it too, it's literally just GENETICS
your very myopic. genetics and environment happen in conjunction.

• JFL
your very myopic. genetics and environment happen in conjunction.
You can't get shorter PFL and shit IPD from mouthbreathing or environment

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

You can't get shorter PFL and shit IPD from mouthbreathing or environment

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU
Yes you can, plenty research on this.

• JFL