Longevity routine Vs temporary routine

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Sorry there's not gonna be any cool images cuz I'm on my phone. This is for the ppl with a decent attention span.

I haven't been posting gems like this so here ya go

There are 2 types of routines. Those for looksmaxing longevity and those for special events / temporary frauding.

You can use the temporary ones every day but you won't make asmuch progress and a longevity routine
So here you go

Longevity routine :

Night before, use the big 3 things for acne prevention and even tones
Sal acid, tret and vit c
This will prevent your from acne and over time even out your skintones without destroying your face

Tape mouth shut, (dry your lips so it stays shut), mew, use ice mask, put retainer in

Take longevity supplement stack aswell as sleep stack

This is the fundamental basics and shouldn't take you very long

Event routine :

Night before use a expholiator
Wash your face with hot water
Scrub your face multiple times
Then use an acne kit and poke out every blackhead and pimple
(Your face is gonna look super weird)
Wash your face with cold water and wait 10 minutes (this is gonna hurt if you don't)
Use the sal acid tret and vit c combo

In the morning you should have little to no acne but a bunch of dots on your face

Ice your face to reduce the redness and then use a water based tanner or bb cream to even out the tones (this will give you mogger skin)
Take diuretics, glucosamine for an extra 3/4-2/4 of an inch if your event is at night

Put a lot of Vaseline and moisturizer on your lips so they stay plump and moist tmr (obviously you won't be taping your mouth shut)

Teeth whitening routine

That's about it. This is basic but super good. Sorry bout the formatting I'm not putting a ton of time into this. Hope this helped

• +1
Reactions: me1o, Lawton88 and looksmidder
lol wtf got my first like today. god damn this thread is dead. i forgot aobut it

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt and Sondern
lol wtf got my first like today. god damn this thread is dead. i forgot aobut it
nah it’s actually pretty good, could’ve used some more detail though

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder