Longfacecels get over here

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Listen boyos, not that'd you care but this is a breaktrough for my looksmaxing plan (i might've mentioned it some other places).

633fbd31133ace1a393d988ef7772db9.jpg

1540236692555-jpeg.2210

Look at these two guys. One has an genetic long midface, one has a vertical grown midface. Second one doesn't look too bad but you can definety tell that the first one looks alot better (works as a model actually).

Why?

Maxilla + cheekbones + partly facial width + ratios between upper lip and nose and lip under and chin.

Second guy has lack of cheekbones, and a none projecting set back maxilla, thats why the underneath of his eyes are showing and he his face looks completely flat,
His chin is also too long to harmonize with the distance between hes upper lip and bottom nose.
Worth mentioning he has slightly narrower face aswell

First guy on the other hand has a portruding maxilla and good prominent cheekbones thus making his face looks less flat, and the cheekbones portruding. He also have a good chin to distance from upper lip to bottom nose ratio. He also has a wider face but not that wide really. Thus he becomes attractive even with a long midface

Not easy to se if a maxilla is set back from the front but your sub consious mind will do it, and in a second you've decided if someone looks attractive or not.

If my theory is correct i need to get maxillary rotation lefort some shit cheekbone implants whatever asap

I don't have a long face per se (though it is a tiny bit longer), but I have a very narrow face (fuck me) so I end up with low fwhr and non-existent zygos.

@Ryo_Hazuki

Only one picture showing up btw for me.

Without his long midface he could have been a good looking guy tbh

I think i have a long midface not bad, but I have a wide ish jaw, not recessed chin its kinda forward, It seems alot of people who face a long midface have narrow jaws but there not recessed. The pic of him hes GL, Lean and has a good body. Thats what im trying to do drop down body fat and get aesthetic It will take a about 2 years or so.

I think i have a long midface not bad, but I have a wide ish jaw, not recessed chin its kinda forward, It seems alot of people who face a long midface have narrow jaws but there not recessed. The pic of him hes GL, Lean and has a good body. Thats what im trying to do drop down body fat and get aesthetic It will take a about 2 years or so.
He's gl but he'd be legit Chad with a high fwhr ratio.

Probably, i think my face is actually somewhat wider. But my face loooks flat like the second guy, because my maxilla has rotated down and back.

This is why my face looks better from a distance tho, you cant really see the the shadows and curves making it seem less flat