Longish hair is so important

make_it_to_the_top

make_it_to_the_top

Vampiremaxxer
Growing your hair out is a legit looksmax. These are the reasons why long-ish hair can benefit your:

1. Health indicator - obviously if you can grow thick hair with good length this signals a good health. If you were sick/fragile your hair would split etc. not allowing you to grow it to greater length
  2. Almost all girls love to brush through your hair when kissing etc. And how tf they gonna do it if you have like 1-2 inches hair lol
  3. It's an androgynous trait - Mix of feminine & masculine features was scientifically proven to increase male attractiveness
If you have good hairlines, keep growing out your hair boyos

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 470 and kobecel
@Sean O'Aspie caged @ this deluded ugly faggot

• +1
Reactions: Slob
It's an androgynous trait - Mix of feminine & masculine features was scientifically proven to increase male attractiveness
What else do you want me to do, grow a pair of titties?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, fobos, AspiringChad and 8 others
Well, not everyone can have long hair.
Its not that fucking easy, me myself I have the thickest fucking hair in the world and when I grow it out even just a bit it grows in thickness not in length, its also fucking disgusting and dry.

• +1
Reactions: Absi, DarknLost, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
Its not that fucking easy, me myself I have the thickest fucking hair in the world and when I grow it out even just a bit it grows in thickness not in length, its also fucking disgusting and dry.
Do you use shampoo? If so, it may be the reason why it was dry. Just use shit ton of conditioner instead of it tbh. If you are concerned about hair being too thick, you can always ask ur barber to cut and thin some strands of your hair

Do you use shampoo? If so, it may be the reason why it was dry. Just use shit ton of conditioner instead of it tbh. If you are concerned about hair being too thick, you can always ask ur barber to cut and thin some strands of your hair

If I dont use shampoo my hair gets oily as fuaaaaaaaaaaark,
And if they thin it out I look like im already bald.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Same. I have to take shit ton of care of my hair even when it’s already just medium length. It’s so curly and thick that I need to do every possible thing,to make it slim. Flat iron and a lot of other products

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
If I dont use shampoo my hair gets oily as fuaaaaaaaaaaark,
And if they thin it out I look like im already bald.
Try dry shampoo boyo

• Woah
Reactions: Warlockcel
Especially if you look more like an incel with short dark hair

Nah man,I used to have hair to my shoulders and people thought I was a foid.I'm here to looksmaxx,not trannymaxx.

my brother looks like a rapist with long hair and i look just like him

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Absi, androidcel and 6 others
Growing your hair out is a legit looksmax. These are the reasons why long-ish hair can benefit your:

1. Health indicator - obviously if you can grow thick hair with good length this signals a good health. If you were sick/fragile your hair would split etc. not allowing you to grow it to greater length
  2. Almost all girls love to brush through your hair when kissing etc. And how tf they gonna do it if you have like 1-2 inches hair lol
  3. It's an androgynous trait - Mix of feminine & masculine features was scientifically proven to increase male attractiveness
If you have good hairlines, keep growing out your hair boyos
buzzcut is ideal for real men tbh

• JFL
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top and itsoverbuddyboyo
Yeah not used shampoo in a couple months, just condition it. No idea if this is good but I do it anyway.

tbh im growing out my hair, dermarolling has regrown my right temple corner, so ill be damn close to a NW1 again and i can slick it back without looking subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and samm735
tbh im growing out my hair, dermarolling has regrown my right temple corner, so ill be damn close to a NW1 again and i can slick it back without looking subhuman
Goodluck man, i rem watching a video of some curry actor who dermarolls and uses lavander oil or some shit to regrow his temple hair

EMBRACE YOUR SUBHUMAN SKULLS

Yeah not used shampoo in a couple months, just condition it. No idea if this is good but I do it anyway.
Yes, it's very good. Shampoo is drying your scalp, whereas conditioner is moisturizing it

I'm attempting the same thing. Been doing it weekly for a month now at 2mm. Not sure if I'm seeing any regrow this though. What is your regimen like?

@Ritalincel thoughts?

You need to have a very masculine face/skull to pull off long hair. If you're babyfaced you're going to look like a complete bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: Absi and Wannabe6ft2
I'm attempting the same thing. Been doing it weekly for a month now at 2mm. Not sure if I'm seeing any regrow this though. What is your regimen like?
dutasteride, RU, minox

if you have good hair you're a fucking stupid bitch if you shave it off.

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top and itsoverbuddyboyo
Nah man,I used to have hair to my shoulders and people thought I was a foid.I'm here to looksmaxx,not trannymaxx.
howd u get it that long

howd u get it that long
I just didn't cut It,It's somewhat hard to find a hairstylist in my area,since most of them have very specific hours of work and usually have their whole day already full wig customers.This combined with my laziness is how I got long hair.
My hairs short now,btw.

To anyone who wanted my special recipe for my hair; genes.

I just didn't cut It,It's somewhat hard to find a hairstylist in my area,since most of them have very specific hours of work and usually have their whole day already full wig customers.This combined with my laziness is how I got long hair.
My hairs short now,btw.
how long did it take , i want long hair tbh

You need to have a very masculine face/skull to pull off long hair. If you're babyfaced you're going to look like a complete bitch.

Agreed, but I'm talking like 5-6 inches of hair, not all the way to shoulders