• longshoreman

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • truck driver

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
alr so i could be a longshoremen in california because i got connections but i also wanna get my cdl

what would u pick for the better job i want my cdl because process is faster more easy but what would u pick

50/50

• +1
Reactions: mug
truck driver have to worry about traffic and idiots on the road longshoreman you can just sit inside a cabin. but you will have to share space and work closely with normshits

• +1
alr so i could be a longshoremen in california because i got connections but i also wanna get my cdl

what would u pick for the better job i want my cdl because process is faster more easy but what would u pick
you in bay area nigga or la

ny but my dad has a friend in la so id move there
Yeah I heard they make good money in the long beach area or wtv. My grandpa and uncle did it in the Bay and made alot of money. But I also wouldn't doubt that NY has alot of good opportunities. Also you can do one first than convert to the other. Do your CDL training on weekends while working as a shoreman

• +1
Yeah I heard they make good money in the long beach area or wtv. My grandpa and uncle did it in the Bay and made alot of money. But I also wouldn't doubt that NY has alot of good opportunities. Also you can do one first than convert to the other. Do your CDL training on weekends while working as a shoreman
yeah i think the training period is like a year and you have to be picked in your class.