Look at this copy forum

JohnBaza

JohnBaza

Sunny day innit - Parrot of the Narcy Pirates 🦜

#1 looksmaxxing forum in Bangladesh sure :lul::lul::lul::lul:. This shit is the biggest copy paste I have ever seen. Same design and everything. @Master sue these niggas to earn some more sheckels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMOGYOU, rand anon, deepfuckingvalue and 14 others
I used to lurk that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, murdah, try2beme and 1 other person
Tagging latest bhais: @Rivers of Nihil @Xangsane @Snake.0359 @Narcissus🥀 @moreroidsmoredates @Michael Myers @tombradylover @mayo mogger @RAMU KAKA

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and mayo mogger
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me
@Master Time to sue them for extra shekels, they cant be cucking us like this!
There can only be one .org in the web...

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
@Master Time to sue them for extra shekels, they cant be cucking us like this!
There can only be one .org in the web...
even the looksmax discord and the reddit subforums are better than this shit. They even got female users and female subdomain. Watch those subhuman females :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Kazey, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
bro the site was up since 2019 , just like any other psl forum , there was a time were 4 psl forums were up at the same time ( .org , .com , lookizm and looksmax.net )

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, emeraldglass, murdah and 2 others
bro the site was up since 2019 , just like any other psl forum , there was a time were 4 psl forums were up at the same time ( .org , .com , lookizm and looksmax.net )
''#1 looksmaxxing community'' :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and JohnBaza
AH HELL NAH, ITS OVER, NO HOPE FOR THAT PLACE IT WILL SELF DESTRUCT WITHIN A YEAR LMAOOO
You should lurk on there. You will have a crazy laugh. I saw some female pig there saying ''How can I look like adriana lima''

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey
AH HELL NAH, ITS OVER, NO HOPE FOR THAT PLACE IT WILL SELF DESTRUCT WITHIN A YEAR LMAOOO
https://forum.****************/forums/female-looksmaxxing.32/

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I can find some good posts on thumbpulling there , autists here post lookism shit thinking they discovered something lmfao

Looksmax.org has its only use for offtopic nowadays

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, humanoidsub7, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
I can find some good posts on thumbpulling there , autists here post lookism shit thinking they discovered something lmfao

Looksmax.org has its only use for offtopic nowadays
Nah if you want tips just go on to best of the best threads and then the alexandre one.

https://forum.****************/threads/what-can-i-improve.9639/
They got some cute girls tho:aheago:
@Narcissus🥀 @Xangsane @mayo mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
I thought that it was another part of this forum jfl

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
I thought that it was another part of this forum jfl
yeah tought so as well until I discovered it recently that it isnt. they really copy pasted this forum lol. I really wonder if master could sue them or not. Probably not tho unless he applied for a patent

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
yeah tought so as well until I discovered it recently that it isnt. they really copy pasted this forum lol. I really wonder if master could sue them or not. Probably not tho unless he applied for a patent
nigga , that forum is as old as looksmax tf

You said it yourself. This forum comes from 2019 while .org was made in 2018
org was made in late 2018 no ? and .com was created in early 2019 ,

org was made in late 2018 no ? and .com was created in early 2019 ,
I think it was made in mid 2018. So it isnt as old as the .com version. The .com version doesnt even have more than 100 active users probably

this site is a rip off site as well, hope you realize that.

not just topic (lookism.net ripoff) but name, there was looksmax.net before serge grabbed the domain to capitalize on trending topic of looksmax.

All in all this site+it's admins deserve 0 credit because it pioneered in absolutely nothing, stole everything from left and right and all that to produce profit, whereas other sites didn't monetize their shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Rivers of Nihil and JohnBaza

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, Rivers of Nihil and JohnBaza

not just topic (lookism.net ripoff) but name, there was looksmax.net before serge grabbed the domain to capitalize on trending topic of looksmax.

All in all this site+it's admins deserve 0 credit because it pioneered in absolutely nothing, stole everything from left and right and all that to produce profit, whereas other sites didn't monetize their shit.
still mogs all those other sites

who is the oldest user here besides the master and mods

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and wollet2
Was curious so went through their "botb" threads. All LOW effort water threads made by moderators :lul: literal tiktok tier shit

• JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, randomop and JohnBaza
Lookism was the best one

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and randomop
Was curious so went through their "botb" threads. All LOW effort water threads made by moderators :lul: literal tiktok tier shit
Yeah only active users there are the mods like @Rivers of Nihil . This guy claims that site is better than .org while probably having more posts on here than there

• +1
For some reason I had an account there

Yeah only active users there are the mods like @Rivers of Nihil . This guy claims that site is better than .org while probably having more posts on here than there
WIN 20240201 221558

• JFL
All those threads are all posted by pslgodduckz

Smells like curry

• +1
Reactions: randomop
View attachment 2883448

Tf are these yappings bro. Why is a thread with 3 replies in botb which doesnt even have anything to do with looksmaxxing hahahaha
the beauty overstimulation one is so high iq tbh , yeah ill remove that thread with 3 replies tbh

• +1
Master is probably stealing your data as we speak right now and you're here reporting shit like you're under his payroll. You're like Bob the minion and master is Gru.
excited minions GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Tabula Rasa and randomop