M-1014

M-1014

Equinox
Screenshot 20240426 230111
Screenshot 20240426 230424

I swear AI defends Muslims every
single time

John 15:18-19
18 “If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you

They hate the truth

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, shizuku11111, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
You like dick

• Woah
Reactions: M-1014
It didn’t really defend Islam, it just pussied out of having a discussion on it.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and M-1014
AI is just another tool by the jews to bring the new world order

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111, i_love_roosters, Aladin and 1 other person
View attachment 2882353
View attachment 2882355

I swear AI defends Muslims every
single time

John 15:18-19
18 “If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you

They hate the truth
And then when you tell the Muslims that Christian’s are the most oppresed religion and people on earth they try to gaslight and do whataboutisms.

Christianity is the most hated religion because it’s the ONLY TRUE religion. Anybody who has wondered why only Christianity is hated by the elites and liberals THAT IS WHY. Satan doesn’t fear Islam as Islam is on his side brining ppl to HELLFIRE, Satan likes liberalism because it makes people become sinners. But he hates Christian’s for we are the ones that spit in his face and tell him and the world to suck our massive cocks

To openly proclaim your faith in Christ openly is one of the bravest things you can do in 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, shizuku11111, Eternal_ and 3 others
@i_love_roosters @Eternal_

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Eternal_
2 Corinthians 4:8-9: “We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.”

Psalm 46:10: "He says, 'Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They do not want to see us win, BUT WIN WE MUST, AND WIN WE WILL

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
good, we need sharia law insallah

2050 and the majority of west will be muslim

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Instead of defending your religion your mad it doesn't do the same to Muslims???

Christians have 0 faith or respect for their religion, stand up for yourself instead of complaining others aren't getting it too you loser

also no way you are this soy an objective and very neutral answer to your question is getting you this worked up