Looking at balding,wrinkly old people makes me depressed

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Reminds me I’ll be one of them too one day.
The agepill is so brutal.
I’d rather die young then live like that tbh.

U should kys rn cus you're already balding and have wrinkles from raising your eyebrows

ḩ̶̨̧̛̛̞̫͕̟̬̘̫̲̼̻̰̘͎̱̙͓̠͕͖̮̱̺̞̩̤̻͎̰͍̲̝̯̲͉̲̻̖̮͎̘͚̗̬͎̰̻͌͒̿̈́̍͋̍̿̔̓̿̽͆͋̇̌̈́͛͊͊̍̿̾͒͗͊̆̄̍̈̽̈́͆́̄̐̑̇́͐̿͋͛̄͑̈́̋̚̕̚̚̚̚͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ả̶̢̨̡̧̡̢̧̢̢̧̧̧̧̨̛̺̯̙̣̹͇̪̟̘̙̗̲̻͚̮̠̟̼̣͖͓͎͉̰̯̘̰̭̺̤͕̫͚͎̼̫̤̳̲̱͙̱͉̗͔̦̯̤̜̙̹̟̖̭̘͇̯͇̲̮̘̺̩̤̹͉͈̼̟̙̜̱̠̹͇̞̠̼̟͉̯̼͎̭͔͙͔̟̲͔͖̖̹̜̪̤͕̪̬̮̫͍̮̬̺̻̘̟̖͇̥̰̩̙̥̰̯̻̫̼̱̜̺̣̝̝̤͕̮̱͍̤͍̯̙͙͙̯̠̻̮̘̰͎͇͍͍̯̹̭̲̩̥̩͙̳͚͔̗̪̫̰̊̅̍͊̊̇͐̅̓̑̏̓̇̒͐̇̐̐̔͆̈́́̋̇̄̉̑͑̄̑̇̏̿̀̌́̿̾̾͊̅͒̿͌̌̄̈́̒͒̋͂̓̓͊̒̈́̒́̉̃͛̀̓͂̅̆̓̀̆̉͛̒͛̋̋̾̈́̔̄͂͛̅́̏̒̓̋̒̈́̈́̍̾̑͛̈́̔̋̄̾̂̃̎͗́͊͌͐̇͘̕̕̕͘̕̕̚͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅi̴̧̨̧̢̨̧̡̨̡̢̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̻͎̺̞̱̝̭̗̭̦̗͕͈̳̠̯͔̬͎̞͎̬̦̺̝̻̞̱͓̰̣͙̞͉͉̞̯̬̳̯͓̥̱͍͎͚̙͇̮̼̣̲̲̣͍̟͎̲͕̝̦̠̪̦̻̳̲̦̺̟̙̩̟̗̜̱̖͎͚͖͓̩͇̝͍̦̱̥̜̼̙̥̜̤͈̯̟̞̣̥͖͔͍͎̥̲̪͍̤̬̹͕̠̲̹͓͚̯̬̥̣͓͍͂̑̀̐̉̓͒̏͛̐͌͛̃̀͊̀͒͊̈́̄͛̓́̈́̽͌̂̄̂̾̄̽̏̌́͋̽́̌͒̑̑̃͋̐̿̎̋̈́̈́̈́̊̋̋̑̇̉̾͂͂͆͗̇̑͊̈́͛̔̀̋̋̑̀̇̈̀̈́̂̈́͆͒̓̏͊̀̅̃̌͊̋̓͐̃̾̉̆͒͑̈́̾̅̂̋̂͆̽̏̈̈̈́̍́̈́͂̔͛̚̕͘͘̚̚̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅŕ̵̡̢̡̧̧̧̢̢̧̧̨̡̨̨̧̡̢̨̧̧̢̨̢̛̙͔̼͚͓̭̥͚̣̣͕̭̠̺̦̮͔̳͇̦͖͍̗̻̥̦͚̪̱̬̟͉̳̪̞͍̜̪̪͈̬͈̮͇͙̤̮͉͖̺̝̞͈̩͖̖̹̤̜͕̗̦͉̫̘̗̩̣̪͔̝̯͈̙̯̥̻͓̱̜̤̠͙͎̺̩͔͓̤̗̝͕̭̭̤̯͈͕̞̥̥̩͉̳̱̝͍͚̭̹͖͍̼̞̥̣̙͍̠̝̻͔̞͚̜̮̗͉̣̠̥̭̲̞̱̙̗̥̬̼̥̮͈͔̩̱̘̠̾̋̾̈́̂̐̿̈͆̒͂̓͐̋̀̿̒̅̓̽̽̄̍̀̄̑͂̍́̀̈͂̈͛͊́͆̆̐͛͊͌̂̏͐̒̒̑̾̑̋̑͗́̔̇́̅͘͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅş̷̧̡̢̨̢̡̛̛̛̛͙͚̪̣͖̬̯̮͈̮͕̳̳͉͔͓̫̹̝̰̟͚̥̱̦͍̟̗̭̦̲͍̯̫͉̩̝̲̲͓̬̲̼̣͈̱͖͙̹̗̠̮̜͓̳̠̥͎͕̥̥̫̯̬̘͎̳͇̲̖̼̹͈̥͙͕̻̰̪̮̻͒̇̔̅͋͂̍̋͊̎̄̍̅͂͗̂̌̈́̈́̍̀͂̀̅̄̈́̎̉̌̑́͂̈́͛̋̍̆͛̓̃́͐́̿̾͋̀̓̽̅̈̏́́͗̓̐́̊̽̄̓̋̉͒̂̏̓͌͗̀̒̔̉̔̅́̈́́̃̃̓͆̆̎̽̀͌̄͛̔̈́̒̈́͆̓̊͐̉͗͆̑̂̓͋͒͑̀̽̾̒̇͘̕̕̚̕͘̕̕̕͘̚͜͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̧̧̢̧̡̡̨̢̨̡̧̢̧̡̨̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̗̯̠͔̩͚͇͇͚̜̺̬̥͕̗͙̻͈̟̮͇̫̦̖̳̯̹̹̳̺̙̝̼̲̙͚̫̥̤̰͚̯͈̤̹̻̯̺̤̥̞̱̲̯͈̬̲͓̞̠͙̘̗̜͓̰̻̼̩͍̞͚̪̖͔̼̻͚̯̜̝̗̫̮̳̲̮̪͓̦͇͉̣̹̠̜̤̬̭̹̙̝̪̣̫͈̪̥͖̻̜̺͖̬̱̺̯̰͔̺̳͚̮̖͍͙̙͍͓̬͉͍̜̣͈̖̫̱͙̞̣̯͕̮͙͔͖̝̤͓͚͔̪͔̭̟̲̬͔̯̤̗͈͎͉̦̟̫̿̇̅̈́́͗́́̀̆̌̿̽̀̊͂̑͋̄̿̇͊͑̋̏̈́̈͗̔̋̑͗̀̋͑̊̿̏͆̄̅̑̄̈́̄̇̈́̍͌̋̅̽̃̓̅͒͒̈́͆̈́̆̐͋͛͒̆́̃̅̓͋͒͛̀͌̓̓͂͌̌̌́́͆̌̔́̄͑̎̆̂̉̆̋͋̾͐̿̿̿̽͑͊͌̀̎̇́́̇͗̓̽͐̌͆̑̓̄̓̿͂̐͆̓̾̄̾͊̐̈́̇̓̾͛̏́̆̈́́̅͑̏̿̓́̀̽̈́͗́͒̅̃́͊͆̇͒̀́̍͘͘̚̕̚̚̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅm̴̧̧̧̰̼̬͕̘̖̠̫̯̖̜̟̺̮̥͎̟̹̩̻̟̩͇̻̥̰̦̯̞̱̹͈̬͖͕̄̀̆̿͗̈̔̀̅͌̊̃̆̄̓̋̇̀̋̉̓̈̍͂͛̋̎̆̏̑̽̽͂̏͛̒̚͝ę̶̢̨̧̧̢̨̛̗̯̪̲͕̲͍̯͖͇̞̻̞͉͖̝͕̝̳͈̪͉̥̣̬͉͎̗̗̣̰͚̻̖̖͚̭̯̟͔̠̩̺͙̺̼͍͓̘̗̪̣͇̘͇͖̹̣̙̼̥̫͉̙̞͕̬̦̻̲̭̫̲͕̝̙̗̖͚̪͉̖̝̭̯͕̞͈̖̥̝̙̰̜̥̱͎͎͖̹͔̘̹̣̦̩̘͚͈̞̪̺̹͖͉̗̪͓̯̞̟̦̲͇̮̝̪̤̙͉̣̦̬͎̮̘͕͒͛̓͐̑̽͌̌̐̇̉̀̽̆̆͗͆̒͊͛̂͌̑̉̓̇͋̉͑̓͋̉̿͗̑̄̈́͛̊̍̓͗̇̌͌̈́̆̀̎͌̾̂̏̓͘͘̚͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krezo, Heirio, Einon and 3 others
U should kys rn cus you're already balding and have wrinkles from raising your eyebrows
Not that balding and wrinkly as them

• +1
Reactions: Demir

Wtf is happening

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad and Insomniac
Ritalincel calm down you will destroy us

Reminds me I’ll be one of them too one day.
The agepill is so brutal.
I’d rather die young then live like that tbh.
Ngl a short sweet life is better than a shitty long one, and turning old seems gay as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
ḩ̶̨̧̛̛̞̫͕̟̬̘̫̲̼̻̰̘͎̱̙͓̠͕͖̮̱̺̞̩̤̻͎̰͍̲̝̯̲͉̲̻̖̮͎̘͚̗̬͎̰̻͌͒̿̈́̍͋̍̿̔̓̿̽͆͋̇̌̈́͛͊͊̍̿̾͒͗͊̆̄̍̈̽̈́͆́̄̐̑̇́͐̿͋͛̄͑̈́̋̚̕̚̚̚̚͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ả̶̢̨̡̧̡̢̧̢̢̧̧̧̧̨̛̺̯̙̣̹͇̪̟̘̙̗̲̻͚̮̠̟̼̣͖͓͎͉̰̯̘̰̭̺̤͕̫͚͎̼̫̤̳̲̱͙̱͉̗͔̦̯̤̜̙̹̟̖̭̘͇̯͇̲̮̘̺̩̤̹͉͈̼̟̙̜̱̠̹͇̞̠̼̟͉̯̼͎̭͔͙͔̟̲͔͖̖̹̜̪̤͕̪̬̮̫͍̮̬̺̻̘̟̖͇̥̰̩̙̥̰̯̻̫̼̱̜̺̣̝̝̤͕̮̱͍̤͍̯̙͙͙̯̠̻̮̘̰͎͇͍͍̯̹̭̲̩̥̩͙̳͚͔̗̪̫̰̊̅̍͊̊̇͐̅̓̑̏̓̇̒͐̇̐̐̔͆̈́́̋̇̄̉̑͑̄̑̇̏̿̀̌́̿̾̾͊̅͒̿͌̌̄̈́̒͒̋͂̓̓͊̒̈́̒́̉̃͛̀̓͂̅̆̓̀̆̉͛̒͛̋̋̾̈́̔̄͂͛̅́̏̒̓̋̒̈́̈́̍̾̑͛̈́̔̋̄̾̂̃̎͗́͊͌͐̇͘̕̕̕͘̕̕̚͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅi̴̧̨̧̢̨̧̡̨̡̢̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̻͎̺̞̱̝̭̗̭̦̗͕͈̳̠̯͔̬͎̞͎̬̦̺̝̻̞̱͓̰̣͙̞͉͉̞̯̬̳̯͓̥̱͍͎͚̙͇̮̼̣̲̲̣͍̟͎̲͕̝̦̠̪̦̻̳̲̦̺̟̙̩̟̗̜̱̖͎͚͖͓̩͇̝͍̦̱̥̜̼̙̥̜̤͈̯̟̞̣̥͖͔͍͎̥̲̪͍̤̬̹͕̠̲̹͓͚̯̬̥̣͓͍͂̑̀̐̉̓͒̏͛̐͌͛̃̀͊̀͒͊̈́̄͛̓́̈́̽͌̂̄̂̾̄̽̏̌́͋̽́̌͒̑̑̃͋̐̿̎̋̈́̈́̈́̊̋̋̑̇̉̾͂͂͆͗̇̑͊̈́͛̔̀̋̋̑̀̇̈̀̈́̂̈́͆͒̓̏͊̀̅̃̌͊̋̓͐̃̾̉̆͒͑̈́̾̅̂̋̂͆̽̏̈̈̈́̍́̈́͂̔͛̚̕͘͘̚̚̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅŕ̵̡̢̡̧̧̧̢̢̧̧̨̡̨̨̧̡̢̨̧̧̢̨̢̛̙͔̼͚͓̭̥͚̣̣͕̭̠̺̦̮͔̳͇̦͖͍̗̻̥̦͚̪̱̬̟͉̳̪̞͍̜̪̪͈̬͈̮͇͙̤̮͉͖̺̝̞͈̩͖̖̹̤̜͕̗̦͉̫̘̗̩̣̪͔̝̯͈̙̯̥̻͓̱̜̤̠͙͎̺̩͔͓̤̗̝͕̭̭̤̯͈͕̞̥̥̩͉̳̱̝͍͚̭̹͖͍̼̞̥̣̙͍̠̝̻͔̞͚̜̮̗͉̣̠̥̭̲̞̱̙̗̥̬̼̥̮͈͔̩̱̘̠̾̋̾̈́̂̐̿̈͆̒͂̓͐̋̀̿̒̅̓̽̽̄̍̀̄̑͂̍́̀̈͂̈͛͊́͆̆̐͛͊͌̂̏͐̒̒̑̾̑̋̑͗́̔̇́̅͘͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅş̷̧̡̢̨̢̡̛̛̛̛͙͚̪̣͖̬̯̮͈̮͕̳̳͉͔͓̫̹̝̰̟͚̥̱̦͍̟̗̭̦̲͍̯̫͉̩̝̲̲͓̬̲̼̣͈̱͖͙̹̗̠̮̜͓̳̠̥͎͕̥̥̫̯̬̘͎̳͇̲̖̼̹͈̥͙͕̻̰̪̮̻͒̇̔̅͋͂̍̋͊̎̄̍̅͂͗̂̌̈́̈́̍̀͂̀̅̄̈́̎̉̌̑́͂̈́͛̋̍̆͛̓̃́͐́̿̾͋̀̓̽̅̈̏́́͗̓̐́̊̽̄̓̋̉͒̂̏̓͌͗̀̒̔̉̔̅́̈́́̃̃̓͆̆̎̽̀͌̄͛̔̈́̒̈́͆̓̊͐̉͗͆̑̂̓͋͒͑̀̽̾̒̇͘̕̕̚̕͘̕̕̕͘̚͜͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̧̧̢̧̡̡̨̢̨̡̧̢̧̡̨̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̗̯̠͔̩͚͇͇͚̜̺̬̥͕̗͙̻͈̟̮͇̫̦̖̳̯̹̹̳̺̙̝̼̲̙͚̫̥̤̰͚̯͈̤̹̻̯̺̤̥̞̱̲̯͈̬̲͓̞̠͙̘̗̜͓̰̻̼̩͍̞͚̪̖͔̼̻͚̯̜̝̗̫̮̳̲̮̪͓̦͇͉̣̹̠̜̤̬̭̹̙̝̪̣̫͈̪̥͖̻̜̺͖̬̱̺̯̰͔̺̳͚̮̖͍͙̙͍͓̬͉͍̜̣͈̖̫̱͙̞̣̯͕̮͙͔͖̝̤͓͚͔̪͔̭̟̲̬͔̯̤̗͈͎͉̦̟̫̿̇̅̈́́͗́́̀̆̌̿̽̀̊͂̑͋̄̿̇͊͑̋̏̈́̈͗̔̋̑͗̀̋͑̊̿̏͆̄̅̑̄̈́̄̇̈́̍͌̋̅̽̃̓̅͒͒̈́͆̈́̆̐͋͛͒̆́̃̅̓͋͒͛̀͌̓̓͂͌̌̌́́͆̌̔́̄͑̎̆̂̉̆̋͋̾͐̿̿̿̽͑͊͌̀̎̇́́̇͗̓̽͐̌͆̑̓̄̓̿͂̐͆̓̾̄̾͊̐̈́̇̓̾͛̏́̆̈́́̅͑̏̿̓́̀̽̈́͗́͒̅̃́͊͆̇͒̀́̍͘͘̚̕̚̚̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅm̴̧̧̧̰̼̬͕̘̖̠̫̯̖̜̟̺̮̥͎̟̹̩̻̟̩͇̻̥̰̦̯̞̱̹͈̬͖͕̄̀̆̿͗̈̔̀̅͌̊̃̆̄̓̋̇̀̋̉̓̈̍͂͛̋̎̆̏̑̽̽͂̏͛̒̚͝ę̶̢̨̧̧̢̨̛̗̯̪̲͕̲͍̯͖͇̞̻̞͉͖̝͕̝̳͈̪͉̥̣̬͉͎̗̗̣̰͚̻̖̖͚̭̯̟͔̠̩̺͙̺̼͍͓̘̗̪̣͇̘͇͖̹̣̙̼̥̫͉̙̞͕̬̦̻̲̭̫̲͕̝̙̗̖͚̪͉̖̝̭̯͕̞͈̖̥̝̙̰̜̥̱͎͎͖̹͔̘̹̣̦̩̘͚͈̞̪̺̹͖͉̗̪͓̯̞̟̦̲͇̮̝̪̤̙͉̣̦̬͎̮̘͕͒͛̓͐̑̽͌̌̐̇̉̀̽̆̆͗͆̒͊͛̂͌̑̉̓̇͋̉͑̓͋̉̿͗̑̄̈́͛̊̍̓͗̇̌͌̈́̆̀̎͌̾̂̏̓͘͘̚͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krezo, AspiringChad and Vitruvian
【AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA】

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringChad and Insomniac
red symbols copy pastes me

I am 33...

I am balding but not wrinkly.