LOOKING NT Facially Is More Important Than Being NT (Take The Charm-Pill) GTFIH

D

Deleted member 23695

Bronze
People are starting to understand the importance of being NT here, but this forum still massively underrates the importance of facially LOOKING NT. You could be NT with good social skills etc, but if you don't look NT, it will be brutal for you. Because of lookism, people expect you to act the way you look. If you're acting all "casanova" and high-energy at a party but you don't look NT, people cringe and get "the ick" and the positive vibes you thought you were exuding, you will not get back from others.
clint-eastwood-gross.gif

Additionally, you could mog someone in both PSL and phenotype, but if you don't look NT and they do look NT, chances are they will mog you socially. They will feel more positivity in every social interaction, and the chance of those around them getting negative vibes from them will be MUCH lower.

People seem to have taken the @Niko Pill, but nobody has taken the Charm Pill, even though the @Niko Pill is the Charm Pill! Sure, he's a good-looking guy, but the crux of the matter is that this guy LOOKS insanely NT, and as such, it's impossible for anyone to perceive him as otherwise! That's part of his insane appeal!

I'd even go so far as to say that it's arguably better to be a low tier normie that looks very NT, than to be a chadlite that looks uncanny/non-NT. A low-tier normie can have charm potential, so long as they look NT facially and act the part as well with decent social skills.

Looking NT facially is what will allow you to be perceived as NT. If you don't look NT, you will never be able to be charming. It's all about having a deeply expressive face, and it has to do with harmony.

Henry Cavill has charm.
tumblr_nrethrHJrC1sgw4lxo4_400.gif

Josh Holloway has charm.
sawyer-ford-lost.gif

But so do Pete Davidson, Jack Harlow, and Dev Patel.
InfamousRichKilldeer-size_restricted.gif

6bfbb0f840ab5e144743da6c72a53ab5e662f434.gifv

tumblr_olor9i6E4M1qb79r8o3_r1_540.gif

You know who doesn't have charm? Sean O'Pry.
Deletethis2

Look at this group picture, everyone looks great and NT except him. With his aspie "hunter eye" stare, he will never be perceived as charming or NT! He looks autistic. The guy on Sean's left (our right), on the other hand, looks insanely NT while also maintaining a very high PSL (He definitely mogs O'Pry at least).

In real life social scenarios, LOOKING NT is what will allow you to act in an extroverted and "life of the party" type of way without everyone getting "the ick".Both guys left and right of Sean O'Pry above could do that without anyone batting an eye. Sean O'Pry doesn't have that luxury.

And neither does someone like Andreas Eriksen, another example of an uncanny, non-NT looking PSL freak with zero harmony. His extreme hunter eyes combined with PCT make him look evil and wicked, and his lips/mouth area looks like that of a baboon. You should never want to look like him: You want to look friendly and approachable while also being very aesthetic. NOT like an intimidating psychopath.
8cef387acf2f22bf7410a5f099eefa9e--andreas-vs.jpg

Here's an example of a LTN who also doesn't look NT at all, even though he doesn't have hunter eyes, so it's not the only thing that's important. He doesn't look confident. No matter how confident he's feeling, that vibe will never come across to others. Brutal.
5cf81465594ea5395e51e383

A big part of being perceived as NT is having some upper eyelid exposure. This is seen as a failo on the forum, but it's actually a failo in real life to not have UEE. Hooded eyes are only good to an extent. You need some UEE to look human. I guarantee that every single person that sees O'pry have an instant split-second feeling that subconsciously tells them he's autistic. Henry Cavill, on the other hand, is the exact opposite. His UEE allows him to be deeply expressive and convey his emotions well. No bad vibes. That's what you want.
henry-cavill.gif

9uGC.gif

Looking more "aesthetic" PSL-wise is great, but only so long as it doesn't start to make you look less NT. After a certain point, you actually lose attractiveness.

To look NT, it's helpful to have a little UEE as well as no deformities such as an underbite, and a good smile.

Bottom line: Take the Charm Pill.
josh-holloway-well.gif

61e65c79f6e575f371feb6389a3c52778b0fa94c.gif

dev-patel-lion.gif

20eacd461921a315a4fd3ebf86cb4cec4b5e5ed2.gif

Crop

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Iblamejordan, KING REIDYZ and 16 others
True but why use this guy
0B9D49E5 7E27 45B9 ADBA 7D146412DF60

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness, t50prince, LampPostPrime and 12 others
People are starting to understand the importance of being NT here, but this forum still massively underrates the importance of facially LOOKING NT. You could be NT with good social skills etc, but if you don't look NT, it will be brutal for you. Because of lookism, people expect you to act the way you look. If you're acting all "casanova" and high-energy at a party but you don't look NT, people cringe and get "the ick" and the positive vibes you thought you were exuding, you will not get back from others.
clint-eastwood-gross.gif

Additionally, you could mog someone in both PSL and phenotype, but if you don't look NT and they do look NT, chances are they will mog you socially. They will feel more positivity in every social interaction, and the chance of those around them getting negative vibes from them will be MUCH lower.

People seem to have taken the @Niko Pill, but nobody has taken the Charm Pill, even though the @Niko Pill is the Charm Pill! Sure, he's a good-looking guy, but the crux of the matter is that this guy LOOKS insanely NT, and as such, it's impossible for anyone to perceive him as otherwise! That's part of his insane appeal!

I'd even go so far as to say that it's arguably better to be a low tier normie that looks very NT, than to be a chadlite that looks uncanny/non-NT. A low-tier normie can have charm potential, so long as they look NT facially and act the part as well with decent social skills.

Looking NT facially is what will allow you to be perceived as NT. If you don't look NT, you will never be able to be charming. It's all about having a deeply expressive face, and it has to do with harmony.

Henry Cavill has charm.
tumblr_nrethrHJrC1sgw4lxo4_400.gif

Josh Holloway has charm.
sawyer-ford-lost.gif

But so do Pete Davidson, Jack Harlow, and Dev Patel.
InfamousRichKilldeer-size_restricted.gif

6bfbb0f840ab5e144743da6c72a53ab5e662f434.gifv

tumblr_olor9i6E4M1qb79r8o3_r1_540.gif

You know who doesn't have charm? Sean O'Pry.
Deletethis2

Look at this group picture, everyone looks great and NT except him. With his aspie "hunter eye" stare, he will never be perceived as charming or NT! He looks autistic. The guy on Sean's left (our right), on the other hand, looks insanely NT while also maintaining a very high PSL (He definitely mogs O'Pry at least).

In real life social scenarios, LOOKING NT is what will allow you to act in an extroverted and "life of the party" type of way without everyone getting "the ick".Both guys left and right of Sean O'Pry above could do that without anyone batting an eye. Sean O'Pry doesn't have that luxury.

And neither does someone like Andreas Eriksen, another example of an uncanny, non-NT looking PSL freak with zero harmony. His extreme hunter eyes combined with PCT make him look evil and wicked, and his lips/mouth area looks like that of a baboon. You should never want to look like him: You want to look friendly and approachable while also being very aesthetic. NOT like an intimidating psychopath.
8cef387acf2f22bf7410a5f099eefa9e--andreas-vs.jpg

Here's an example of a LTN who also doesn't look NT at all, even though he doesn't have hunter eyes, so it's not the only thing that's important. He doesn't look confident. No matter how confident he's feeling, that vibe will never come across to others. Brutal.
5cf81465594ea5395e51e383

A big part of being perceived as NT is having some upper eyelid exposure. This is seen as a failo on the forum, but it's actually a failo in real life to not have UEE. Hooded eyes are only good to an extent. You need some UEE to look human. I guarantee that every single person that sees O'pry have an instant split-second feeling that subconsciously tells them he's autistic. Henry Cavill, on the other hand, is the exact opposite. His UEE allows him to be deeply expressive and convey his emotions well. No bad vibes. That's what you want.
henry-cavill.gif

9uGC.gif

Looking more "aesthetic" PSL-wise is great, but only so long as it doesn't start to make you look less NT. After a certain point, you actually lose attractiveness.

To look NT, it's helpful to have a little UEE as well as no deformities such as an underbite, and a good smile.

Bottom line: Take the Charm Pill.
josh-holloway-well.gif

61e65c79f6e575f371feb6389a3c52778b0fa94c.gif

dev-patel-lion.gif

20eacd461921a315a4fd3ebf86cb4cec4b5e5ed2.gif

The Norse Mythology Game with David Stak cropped
Might be some truth to this as I also imagine in my head how a foid would act based on their face and so forth when im swiping on tinder. Good thread

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Loki and Deleted member 23695
yeah bro Dev Patel mogs Eriksen to suicide (y)

Jfl at these greycels

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, cutecel, MaxillaMaxing and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Growth Plate and Niklaus Mikaelson
I personally believe that the BlackPill and RedPill theories can be synthesized in an 80% and 20% ratio respectively.
Looks are important, but carrying yourself appropriately is also massive. Wheat Waffles, the beta cuck with nice slideshows doesn't understand this well enough, I think.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23611 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and sub5inchcel
This is the token "indian guy" that people (pretend to) like lmao

The guy that made squid games is the the token asian guy for people not into kpop

It's all status
sendhil mogs him to depyth of ganges

One part of the post I disagree is Eriksen. As long as he is looking for one night stands he is exactly the kind of guy who will rack up as much pussy as he wants in a single weekend. Women don't care that he looks low trust or evil, they may even be turned on by it.

For relationships looking high trust is better.

Though it's not as if you can change any of these features, because they are a part of your genetic phenotype.

Every time I went to clubs, guys like him got hit on by women as long as he is 6'0+ or 180cm+. Low trust and good looking is ideal for ONS or FWB.

Hell, straight from the horses mouth:
Fwb tinder

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: makeme183, Mateusz74, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
This is the token "indian guy" that people (pretend to) like lmao

The guy that made squid games is the the token asian guy for people not into kpop

It's all status
Believe it or not, they often look NT even if LTN, Ali looked NT asf!
17be6a130aa52f723f97f85074796f726103ebb8.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and Deleted member 22126
One part of the post I disagree is Eriksen. As long as he is looking for one night stands he is exactly the kind of guy who will rack up as much pussy as he wants in a single weekend. Women don't care that he looks low trust or evil, they may even be turned on by it.

For relationships and FWB's looking high trust is better.

Though it's not as if you can change any of these features, because they are a part of your genetic phenotype.

Every time I went to clubs, guys like him got hit on by women as long as he is 6'0+ or 180cm+. Low trust and good looking is ideal for ONS.
Perhaps that's true, but for every other aspect of life, especially socially, looking NT and friendly while also being very high PSL mogs. I would much rather look like Henry Cavill, Thom Strijd, or even Jordan Barrett (very NT-looking even though a bit uncanny) over Andreas Eriksen.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 9779 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Believe it or not, they often look NT even if LTN, Ali looked NT asf!
17be6a130aa52f723f97f85074796f726103ebb8.gif
there are milions of indians that look like him that are incel in the west.

There's no "NT" faces

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: makeme183, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 22126
Perhaps that's true, but for every other aspect of life, especially socially, looking NT and friendly while also being very high PSL mogs. I would much rather look like Henry Cavill, Thom Strijd, or even Jordan Barrett (very NT-looking even though a bit uncanny) over Andreas Eriksen.
I agree. If I had any choice in the matter and could design my looks from scratch, I would choose to be a high trust chad like Cavill over Eriksen.

Too many overall life benefits compared to looking low trust and hot.

I only meant scenarios where the objective is to maximize casual sex. Women vastly prefer thugs, evil looking guys with good faces etc. over high trust guys in settings like nightclubs (or when it comes to ONS, Tinder)

That's why RTT was always a key tenet on PSL sites - women simply respond to it well. Women love antisocial, dark triad, even criminal looking guys for one night stands.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 9779, Cristiano88 and 2 others
I agree. If I had any choice in the matter and could design my looks from scratch, I would choose to be a high trust chad like Cavill over Eriksen.

I only meant scenarios where the objective is to maximize casual sex. Women vastly prefer thugs, evil looking guys with good faces etc. over high trust guys in settings like nightclubs (or when it comes to ONS, Tinder)

That's why RTT was always a key tenet on PSL sites - women simply respond to it well. Women love antisocial, dark triad, even criminal looking guys for one night stands.

Yeah I mean look at my Avi. If you don't look NT, you will never have that, a feeling far better than a ONS.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
there are milions of indians that look like him that are incel in the west.

There's no "NT" faces
You're wrong, here are some non-NT faces:
FineVapidGerenuk-size_restricted.gif

elizabeth-holmes-girl-boss.gif

look-down-jonas-strand-gravil.gif

shocked-omg.gif

And now here are some NT faces:
tumblr_inline_pbuviqZeT81rifr4k_1280.gif

smile-david-stakston.gif

a5b597045a9d6ae1f9c61ca06b5b71c7.gif

no-nope.gif

tumblr_mi8nirpiTY1qf9mevo1_r1_500.gif

The difference between non-NT and NT in is clear as day

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Danish_Retard
You're wrong, here are some non-NT faces:
FineVapidGerenuk-size_restricted.gif

elizabeth-holmes-girl-boss.gif

look-down-jonas-strand-gravil.gif

shocked-omg.gif

And now here are some NT faces:
tumblr_inline_pbuviqZeT81rifr4k_1280.gif

smile-david-stakston.gif

a5b597045a9d6ae1f9c61ca06b5b71c7.gif

no-nope.gif

tumblr_mi8nirpiTY1qf9mevo1_r1_500.gif

The difference between non-NT and NT in is clear as day
ok buddy
So I guess both Seth Rogen (who got bullied by everyone despite being famous) and Zach Efron do good with women because they both have NT faces (y)

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Danish_Retard
ok buddy
So I guess both Seth Rogen (who got bullied by everyone despite being famous) and Zach Efron do good with women because they both have NT faces (y)
This thread was never really only about getting women. It's actually mostly about getting as much positivity and good vibes from social interactions as possible.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

If people just want to slay RTT is the cheapest and most effective looksmaxx tbh, obv depends on ur phenotype tho.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
If people just want to slay RTT is the cheapest and most effective looksmaxx tbh, obv depends on ur phenotype tho.
I thought it was established here that Roid is not a looksmax, but a looksmin- hair loss, acne, gyno, etc

I thought it was established here that Roid is not a looksmax, but a looksmin- hair loss, acne, gyno, etc
ur too aspie to understand that things are not black or white.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust