Lookism isn't real

K

kobecel

Banned
Jfl at the autists here blaming their failures in life on their looks/height/etc

Meanwhile i see tons of manlets and below average dudes having social lives and a girlfriends.

It's all in your head
Most of this stuff is mostly overthinking/rationalization

Let go of lookism theories and live a happy life

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Arkantos, AspiringChad, itsoverbuddyboyo and 16 others
autismpill is still legit. mental illness, unless its some libshit pushed sex disorder like being a faggot or a tranny, is actually shunned by women unless we're medicated. and pharma is indeed satanic.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Krezo, CupOfCoffee and 5 others

• Woah
Reactions: NormieKilla
It's real, but not to the extreme degree that some people here think it is.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, LowTierNormie, Einon and 1 other person
Cope, I had all my hair once

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 470 and 10 others
Agreed,people doing things
like chewing mewing frewing triwing, guys just live like normal guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 470, AestheticPrince and 11 others
Probably most subhuman could get gfs if they acted normie but lookism is still real, looks are one of the most important things to people

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, GrewWrong, Einon and 1 other person
How do you explain your 0 matches

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, NormieKilla, RichardSpencel and 3 others
fuck yourself tbh if u dont believe in lookism fuck off the site and never come back? it isn't hard

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, NormieKilla, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Ritalincel, RichardSpencel and 6 others
Looks matter, there’s no getting around that, and you will be treated differently based on your looks. To say lookism isn’t real just because you’ve seen a few ugly guys with gf's is a huge cope.

• +1
Reactions: Exafc, NormieKilla, DarknLost and 4 others
cope.gif

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
Low t soy soy soy its all about face face face its over buddy boyo just rope hahahahahahahaah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, RichardSpencel and SikKunt
I think my autism contributes to my inceldom much more than my looks tbh. I don’t think I’m ugly, just effeminate and gay looking. That’s probably unattractive to foids though.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: heroinfather, kobecel, Krezo and 1 other person
Tbh most guys at my school with girlfriends are not good looking. I see short ethnics dating cute skinny girls who are taller than them, acne ridden bloated kids with gf's, and short framecel knajjd looking kids with gf's. These girls are young and don't know their SMV yet so if you fail to get a GF in highschool after that it gets much harder bc of tinder, etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, SikKunt and kobecel
first of all fuck all of you I GUESS THOSE MANLETS YOU SAY DIDNT HAVE A 4 INCH DICK HUH
FURHTERMORE IT PROVES THE DICKPILL LOOKS DONT MATTER AS MUCH AS DICK
NO ONE HAS EVER SLAYED WITH A SMALL DICK YOU NEED TO BE AT LEAST 6X5 OR ELSE ITS OVER so everyone... STOP COPING

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, itsoverbuddyboyo, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
just be ugly!
first of all fuck all of you I GUESS THOSE MANLETS YOU SAY DIDNT HAVE A 4 INCH DICK HUH
FURHTERMORE IT PROVES THE DICKPILL LOOKS DONT MATTER AS MUCH AS DICK
NO ONE HAS EVER SLAYED WITH A SMALL DICK YOU NEED TO BE AT LEAST 6X5 OR ELSE ITS OVER so everyone... STOP COPING
AlarmingFelineIndianhare-small.gif

just be ugly!

AlarmingFelineIndianhare-small.gif
you are honestly delusional if you think only attractive people reproduce chads may have the most sex but most normies fuck too but every sinlge one of them is 6x5 dick wise and higher cope all you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Tbh most guys at my school with girlfriends are not good looking. I see short ethnics dating cute skinny girls who are taller than them, acne ridden bloated kids with gf's, and short framecel knajjd looking kids with gf's. These girls are young and don't know their SMV yet so if you fail to get a GF in highschool after that it gets much harder bc of tinder, etc.
Dude, this is so true. When I was in Highschool, before Tinder, I had quite a few female prospects, but it's just all been fucked because of things like TInder, Bumble.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
100% know I can get a girlfriend with my looks so this is true. But she still wouldnt love me as much as if I was looksmaxed

I do agree with you in some respects. Most people on this site are not bad looking but unfortunately most of us are autistic and anti-social. NT pill is mostly true as long as you're not a complete truecel. I do see average people doing fine with women becasue they have really outgoing and confident personalities.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I see a ton of manlets getting girlfriends but no ugly guys

@dicklet4incher

> FTFY

y43f04me9yg21.jpg

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 470 and Krezo
you can cope all you want 6incher and + all im trying to do here is to get big dick people to ascend because they CAN but noone listens

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
you can cope all you want 6incher and + all im trying to do here is to get big dick people to ascend because they CAN but noone listens
Does that mean I can get laid? I have a 6.3 inch dick

do you actually think that its only "personallity" and dick doesnt matter?
slightly above average yes 6 incher you can! and no woman would ever make fun of you and reject you because of your size grats!

A femoid will just laugh at an ugly male telling her he has a 7 inch dick and reject him

She can just choose a chadlite or chad with the same size or bigger

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 1182 and 1 other person
A femoid will just laugh at an ugly male telling her he has a 7 inch dick and reject him

She can just choose a chadlite or chad with the same size or bigger
Rape it is then

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Lookism means that gl people are always treated better and gl guys have it easy with girls. It doesn’t mean that if you look average you can’t have a life tho.

• +1
Jfl at the autists here blaming their failures in life on their looks/height/etc

Meanwhile i see tons of manlets and below average dudes having social lives and a girlfriends.

It's all in your head
Most of this stuff is mostly overthinking/rationalization

Let go of lookism theories and live a happy life
Yeah I agree. Most of us here have fucked mental health and it's fucked.

It's real, but not to the extreme degree that some people here think it is.

clearly you dont know what living with an underbite and broken nose is like

Cope i am ugly fuck and get treated as such.
Those ugly guys with gfs are the exceptions not the norm..
Also lookism is real but not as as the autists here claim like i have a 22 inch skull am i fucked.
Just dont be in deformed category you would be fine tbh ngl

when youre so ugly people assume you have a mental disabilitycel

• +1
Reactions: Warlockcel
1785.jpg

JoinedMay 19, 2019

when youre so ugly people assume you have a mental disabilitycel
Hate it when people start saying things like "I dont think you should be eating/doing that it might not be good for you" translation= "this must be the explanation for you being ugly and so it's your own fault, people like me just take better care of ourselves"

Apprentice
Apprentice
Apprentice
Apprentice
Apprentice
Apprentice

FUCK IM UGLY AS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Agreed,people doing things
like chewing mewing frewing triwing, guys just live like normal guys
You have a great sense of humour! You must be getting foids easily!!!