lookism was so brutal

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i remember posting apic of mine there in 2016 and i defended myself by saying my eyeare isnt bad. then they proceeded to destroy me by sending me pics of Atesh Salih and Gandy to show me was a good eye area is.

In lookism you werent compared to normies and subhumans like in this forum. They compared you to PSL gods directly and the uglier you were, the more you got crushed by the psl point difference.

This place is waaaay more tame. The rating scale is forgiving, LTN, MTN etc. this wasnt the case back then. You were either a 0 or a 1, an incel or slayer. Noe xcuse such as MTN but non NT or high inhib, you were directly compared to the likes of gandy and chico,

i didnt leave my room for a week when i started postin there, i wanted to kms from al the brutalizing. they would pick out your flaws like it was nothing and use them against you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Deleted member 51465, Sushifart and 10 others
Least brutal lookism roast

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Deleted member 51465, blackout_96_ and 12 others
Sad Doctor Who GIF

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and nofap
They rated me 4 PSL back then

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
i remember posting apic of mine there in 2016 and i defended myself by saying my eyeare isnt bad. then they proceeded to destroy me by sending me pics of Atesh Salih and Gandy to show me was a good eye area is.
Wtf
In lookism you werent compared to normies and subhumans like in this forum. They compared you to PSL gods directly and the uglier you were, the more you got crushed by the psl point difference.
Wtf
This place is waaaay more tame. The rating scale is forgiving, LTN, MTN etc. this wasnt the case back then. You were either a 0 or a 1, an incel or slayer. Noe xcuse such as MTN but non NT or high inhib, you were directly compared to the likes of gandy and chico,
Wtf
i didnt leave my room for a week when i started postin there, i wanted to kms from al the brutalizing. they would pick out your flaws like it was nothing and use them against you.
If what you're saying is true, then why are people wishing for the "good old" lookism days...

Sounds like pure cancer

• JFL
If what you're saying is true, then why are people wishing for the "good old" lookism days...
that place was a mental asylum and you could also be doxxed. there was a guy that had every users' real life names and adresses and he threatened us all

I like that forum way better just because of the color schemes. I must be autistic or sumthun

• JFL
Wtf

Wtf

Wtf

Sounds like pure cancer
you had to be there, it was special

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Brus Wane
that place was a mental asylum and you could also be doxxed. there was a guy that had every users' real life names and adresses and he threatened us all
Damn that's nasty

BTW how old are you? How u been on lookism since 2016?

I assumed you're in your late teens/early twenties

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
Damn that's nasty

BTW how old are you? How u been on lookism since 2016?

I assumed you're in your late teens/early twenties
im 28 lol

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane

This is because that’s how women think. Your either chad or incel, women only see Chad and incels if your not Chad your incel so lookism members based it around female logic which is accurate as what they thinknis all that mattters

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and XtrovertNTnormalfag

This is because that’s how women think. Your either chad or incel, women only see Chad and incels if your not Chad your incel so lookism members based it around female logic which is accurate as what they thinknis all that mattters
i fuck you in the ass

it was the same here some years ago

they made my average eye area seem like im the biggest subhuman to ever walk to earth and compared it with gandy and opry

• So Sad

lookism was so high cortisol

I miss that forum so much.

• JFL
i wouldnt care, malaka