Looks don't matter, just be old theory

L

lepo2317

Mistral
I have a neighbour who is in his 60s. He looks like white Steve Harvey. Bald, ugly, fat as fuck, boneless retard with RED GLASSES which makes him look like faggot. Guess what? All of the bitches are staring at him, playing with their hair, turning around at him etc. Today I was doing some stuff outside and I see that 8/10 about 16 years old girl. Yes, she was literally staring at him turning her head like a fuckking owl with a smile on her face while playing with her hair when she saw him. Then she passed me by and looked at me for 0.5s. I am gymmaxxed (8-9 years of gym), starving at 3k kcal everyday to keep myself at 15% bf, fashionmaxxed, I am taking ru, fin, min, thinking about adding pyrilutamide to my stack just to keep my NW2 hairline, saving for bimax to boost my look about 0.2 points, while he is bald, fat as fuck, boneless loser, walking with pants with shit stains on it and with sandalas like he was homeless and he gets more attention from girls than me. I'm fucking done.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Xtra, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
If the globglogabgalab entered a room I'm sure a few people would give stares. JFL at OP if they think that's an IOI.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 30942
If the globglogabgalab entered a room I'm sure a few people would give stares. JFL at OP if they think that's an IOI.
I don't know if it is a ioi, same bitch didn't even look at me while she was staring at old loser for 5 seconds, in my head he mogs me while being ugly as fuck.

Imagine getting mogged by 60 year olds... Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and humanoidsub7
Your donkey doll is mine!!! Gimme that!!

He
I have a neighbour who is in his 60s. He looks like white Steve Harvey. Bald, ugly, fat as fuck, boneless retard with RED GLASSES which makes him look like faggot. Guess what? All of the bitches are staring at him, playing with their hair, turning around at him etc. Today I was doing some stuff outside and I see that 8/10 about 16 years old girl. Yes, she was literally staring at him turning her head like a fuckking owl with a smile on her face while playing with her hair when she saw him. Then she passed me by and looked at me for 0.5s. I am gymmaxxed (8-9 years of gym), starving at 3k kcal everyday to keep myself at 15% bf, fashionmaxxed, I am taking ru, fin, min, thinking about adding pyrilutamide to my stack just to keep my NW2 hairline, saving for bimax to boost my look about 0.2 points, while he is bald, fat as fuck, boneless loser, walking with pants with shit stains on it and with sandalas like he was homeless and he gets more attention from girls than me. I'm fucking done.
He mogs bro it’s over for us youngcels

this forum is so autistic

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
IMG 3942

just be old pill destroyed me

dnr, cope 100% kys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back