Brownmaxxing
6.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni
How accurate is this scale

Inaccurate cos way more htbs and mtbs than htns and mtns

Tales it’s actually the opposite
Nope women just need compact midface so it’s much easier to get to higher percentilr as a girl

It is lol. We’re just straight so we would fuck anything really.
Nope women just need compact midface so it’s much easier to get to higher percentilr as a girl
women aesthetics are boring as I said due to them requiring simply compact midface . The rest they fraud so in the end it doesn’t make a difference as they all cluster mainly mtb /htb

women aesthetics are boring as I said due to them requiring simply compact midface . The rest they fraud so in the end it doesn’t make a difference as they all cluster mainly mtb /htb
No there are attractive women. HQNP usually have Anteface, almond eyes, apple cheekbones and full lips.

HQP tend to have more hunter like eyes, Anteface as well with more sharper cheekbones and big lips.

Both have compact midface.

Last edited:
No there are attractive women. HQNP usually have Anteface, almond eyes, apple cheekbones and full lips.

Lqnp tend to have more hunter like eyes, Anteface as well with more sharper cheekbones and big lips.

Both have compact midface.
Yea well these are all ideal cherry-picking , most women are around mtb/ htb due to frauding and no long midface ( the only real failo on women after kike nose or fat)

Yea well these are all ideal cherry-picking , most women are around mtb/ htb due to frauding and no long midface ( the only real failo on women after kike nose or fat)
Most women are ltb bruh

Most women are legit ltb or sub ltb due to women being more obese on average in the west

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
FAKE MR BEAST IS 8 PSL :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

• Woah
Your scale makes no sense if the average isn’t placed in the middle just btw
The average for maybe healthy women but women are fatter on average so it’s ltb that’s The standard for the most part.

Post a
1 PSL
2 psl
3 psl
4 psl
Foid rn. Anything below 1 PSL is just a deformed foid so 1 PSL has to be just very ugly or very fat not deformed

The average for maybe healthy women but women are fatter on average so it’s ltb that’s The standard for the most part.

Post a
1 PSL
2 psl
3 psl
4 psl
Foid rn. Anything below 1 PSL is just a deformed foid so 1 PSL has to be just very ugly or very fat not deformed
Ok so average but not actually average because you don’t include below average women on your scale

False u can tell a foid’s features even with makeup. The hqnp don’t wear a lot and makeup on a woman is noticeable only retards fall for their frauding.

True but I’ve seen some giga recessed bug eyed foids who look like Lefort candidates.
More and more users tell me they can spot frauding on site ok sure but biologically your response will be the same as seeing an mtb and not an ltb

you guys are crazy incels

• JFL
Ok so average but not actually average because you don’t include below average women on your scale
Ok MTN is average and MTB is average ish but not fully how about that.
More and more users tell me they can spot frauding on site ok sure but biologically your response will be the same as seeing an mtb and not an ltb
it’s not that hard to tell if a foid is wearing excessive makeup tbh.

Ok MTN is average and MTB is average ish but not fully how about that.

Bro it’s not that hard to tell if a foid is wearing excessive makeup.
That’s not my point again like I said

That’s not my point again like I said
Ok no. It won’t be because if a foid is wearing a lot of makeup it looks very slutty and weird. It usually dictates they’re a whore

Ok no. It won’t be because if a foid is wearing a lot of makeup it looks very slutty and weird. It usually dictates they’re a whore
That’s why the non retard ones do it subtle and not off putting cake . It’s like saying gymcelled guy is low smv cos women knows he gymcelled for that frame

That’s why the non retard ones do it subtle and not off putting cake . It’s like saying gymcelled guy is low smv cos women knows he gymcelled for that frame
if it’s subtle it means it isn’t much in the first place. You can’t fraud Anteface with makeup

• JFL
heyyyyyy @BrahminBoss we are twininnggggggg

if it’s subtle it means it isn’t much in the first place. You can’t fraud Anteface with makeup
That is for getting to higher levels . For Ltb to mtb just good skin texture and low bf needed which makeup provides. Hence most mtbs you u see irl and in reality ltbs but your biological response is similar to seeing an mtb. Slight mascara also increases canthal tilt and pfl

Last edited:
  • +1
That is for getting to higher levels . For Ltb to mtb just good skin texture and low bf needed which makeup provides. Hence most mtbs you u see irl and in reality mtbs but your biological response is similar to seeing an mtb. Slight mascara also increases canthal tilt and pfl
Fair mascara does ascend foids eye area hard but like tbf if it looks good it probably already had a decent shape & lashes for the most part. But yea I guess