Reactions: looksmac, NoseProphecy, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
@Pei it’s why Barrett is bloated pufferfish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, goobermaxxing17 and soover4me
Shut the fuck up before I smash your tall skull with a rock

• WTF
Reactions: soover4me
Based brother, I have a tall skull, so I'm biased, but tall skulls are definitely essential for facial aesthetics. Just look at Maher as well.
DFF5C544 2436 488F A4C4 33B0221420D3
1AE75735 86B5 4295 84DF 71BD4DA977A4

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and CoreSchizo
cavil already has tall skull
View attachment 2866596
Brachy shifted meso but just goes to show taller the better until Somali tier , mine wasn’t even a good morph ideally I would have elongated the entire midface and balanced the ipd but the app doesn’t have all that , only elongated nose and reduced jaw width to give appearance of taller skull . I’m sure there are better morphers here

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Cope they look retarded irl
Compact faces>>>

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Melly, Zenis and BrahminBoss
Just zoom in, bro. Also, Cavill is brachy.
Brachy shifted meso but just goes to show taller the better until Somali tier , mine wasn’t even a good morph ideally I would have elongated the entire midface and balanced the ipd but the app doesn’t have all that , only elongated nose and reduced jaw width to give appearance of taller skull . I’m sure there are better morphers here

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Zenis
So skull like this is ideal?
IMG 1531

He is still brachy. Just with good lookz.
Mogged91

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
 a0874d0e 5ae4 493a a254 768ae1f86005

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and BrahminBoss
Compact faces make you look like a child retard
Looking young is ideal in this world that gets older and older each day :Comfy:

• So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Cavil just has a tall chin and facial robustness. That's it. Doesn't change the fact that he's brachy.
Au contraire his robustness coupled w Manletism is what makes him appear brachy . True brachies appear mostly in chinks Britons and mainland pajeets, Cavills WASP lineage saved him.

E731564F 946F 4935 97AA 437575C024AB

Au contraire his robustness coupled w Manletism is what makes him appear brachy . True brachies appear mostly in chinks Britons and mainland pajeets, Cavills WASP lineage saved him.

View attachment 2866670
Still brachy, bucko. Robustness doesn't make you look brachy. His skull is not big. He just got lucky with features. Pic related is a robust meso.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Real kids use to say cruel jokes back in grade school about my skull being too tall but little now did it all pay off as i got older now fucking their oneitis while they pay me to record the tapes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated and BrahminBoss
Still brachy, bucko. Robustness doesn't make you look brachy. His skull is not big. He just got lucky with features. Pic related is a robust meso.
View attachment 2866677
He skull mogs 99 percent of male models, Sudan guy tier skull is hyper Doli , if calling Lewis meso then 80 percent of models are brachy and 99 percent of chinks pajeets and Britons are hyper brachy . Real brachy look like birdcell or much much worse , Cavill doesn’t look like that. I can reduce cavills jaw width and he would look on the dot meso

He skull mogs 99 percent of male models, Sudan guy tier skull is hyper Doli , if calling Lewis meso then 80 percent of models are brachy and 99 percent of chinks pajeets and Britons are hyper brachy . Real brachy look like birdcell or much much worse , Cavill doesn’t look like that. I can reduce cavills jaw width and he would look on the dot meso
Brachy = Gookaprio and Cavill skull mogs 99% of lahore models not the ones in jewrope.

Last edited:
How to know if I have tall skull? @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Tall skull basically horsefaced, only works well if u got compact midface like chico innit?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Tall skull basically horsefaced, only works well if u got compact midface like chico innit?
Tall skull isn’t Horsefaced infacf tall skull eases actual horsefaces due to the proportions. If Adam driver had skull like di caprio he’d be biggest truecel in world

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac and viniciz
Tall skull isn’t Horsefaced infacf tall skull eases actual horsefaces due to the proportions. If Adam driver had skull like di caprio he’d be biggest truecel in world
got it brah thanks