looksdeath your story

ethniccel

ethniccel

Deathnic
How did you discover the blackpill? How was your life before the black pill? I am genuinely curious on what goes through the life before and after bp (or not) of our org members

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Axii
Looksmaxxing in itself is one big flaw and most users here promise you an abundance of hot women ready to suck your dick at any given time when u reach a certain looks point

all this shit couldn’t be more than a facade and a fake reality if you dont do it for yourself then it will consume you , work on other areas of ur life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: whiteislandpill, ethniccel, Megas Alexandros and 1 other person
I'm not Blackpilled, I just come here to create Chaos 🐱

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ethniccel, LooksThinker and 1 other person

This was a thread I wrote but it was a little bit rushed and wrote autisticly and I missed some really important details because the brain fog from remembering my trauma but this was just the tip that I knew something was wrong

• +1
Reactions: pig_face, ethniccel and Lynxress
Other than knowing pretty privilege nothing before 2023

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and ethniccel
Looksmaxxing in itself is one big flaw and most users here promise you an abundance of hot women ready to suck your dick at any given time when u reach a certain looks point

all this shit couldn’t be more than a facade and a fake reality if you dont do it for yourself then it will consume you , work on other areas of ur life
are you saying it's motive fuel for self improvement physically? but bp and looksmaxxing just destroys a person if not motivating them

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Other than knowing pretty privilege nothing before 2023
my life was pretty normal before the discovering all of this, I fell into a deep obsession over looks as I went through puberty and discovered it

First time I ever ran into looksmaxxing/incel lingo was 4 years ago on ifunny. It was a epsteinmaxxing post.

Tbh I've understood the blackpill since 2019 but never encountered or knew about it having been a thing until years later with some youtubers that I don't remember now.

• +1
Reactions: ethniccel
are you saying it's motive fuel for self improvement physically? but bp and looksmaxxing just destroys a person if not motivating them
You can looksmax by all means do so but be prepared to still encounter rejections , ghosting etc , just dont let it hurt ur ego and focus on a combo of looks , money status instead of just looks

You can looksmax by all means do so but be prepared to still encounter rejections , ghosting etc , just dont let it hurt ur ego and focus on a combo of looks , money status instead of just looks
I understand man, people be obsessing and nitpicking too much over looks and there is a point where you are generally considered attractive but I think most of our obsessions derive from personal experience and trying to find the most probable cause of those unpleasant experiences, which most of the time is looks.

• +1
Cope. Jfl at exaggerating the points that people have made here about what looks get you.

Not even that inaccurate of a statement though, I've seen turboautist moggers here and they still didn't struggle.

Wait, I'm just trying to understand, is this a disagreement with the blackpill or a disagreement with looksmaxxing?

it’s not necessarily about fucking women, idc about that. looks impact everything else in my life.

• +1
Cope. Jfl at exaggerating the points that people have made here about what looks get you.

Not even that inaccurate of a statement though, I've seen turboautist moggers here and they still didn't struggle.

Wait, I'm just trying to understand, is this a disagreement with the blackpill or a disagreement with looksmaxxing?
Isn’t looksmaxxing a derivative/branch of BP if you disagree with one wouldn’t you be disagreeing with both? and I do understand you can be blackpilled without looksmaxxing but I believe looksmaxxing as a sort of cope for the BP

Isn’t looksmaxxing a derivative/branch of BP if you disagree with one wouldn’t you be disagreeing with both? and I do understand you can be blackpilled without looksmaxxing but I believe looksmaxxing as a sort of cope for the BP
I don't think it's a cope or escape from the blackpill, since there isn't such as thing as "escaping" the blackpill. People have to judge their own situations and see whether or not increasing their social standing in regards to looks or other qualities is feasible.

• +1
Reactions: ethniccel