Looksmaxing and heightmaxing has fucked up my mental health.

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
For the past month or 2 heightmaxing at first then looksmaxing has fucked me up mentally. 24/7 it's on my mind and how to do it. Got through alot of thrads here but all of it is the smae bs example mew sleep on your back and the mormie shit. Someone please guide me to a heightmaxing thrad that is probably good to gain 2 inches with open growth plates and some tips for htn to get to chad. And just stfu with that wamnabe funny guy on every thread, we get it your a clown haha. Grow the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, Deleted member 33424, goldpill and 5 others
join hamza's adonis academy for $500 he will teach you how to be chad and slay stacies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, chinkcel, Zeyn and 17 others
join hamza's adonis academy for $500 he will teach you how to be chad and slay stacies
can confirm, I'm the stacy he pays to fuck his students

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, slavicpsycho, 5.5psl and 11 others
That nigger looks worse than the incels here and thinks he's better than a psl god. Niggers dad must have abandoned him by giving him a compliment

You can cashapp me $1 for my updated heightmaxxing stack for summer 2023

Bro I don't have shit to send you money on cause I am not from the U.S. if I had it I would have sent you as you had wisged it through.
How about $1 in Bitcoin?

There is literally a section on the forum called "Best of the best" where everything is neatly organized and you are still a retard for not finding it. Just read that and you'll have enough content to go on for years and you won't even need to interact with anybody on here.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Gascgoine, niqfan625 and 5 others
For the past month or 2 heightmaxing at first then looksmaxing has fucked me up mentally. 24/7 it's on my mind and how to do it. Got through alot of thrads here but all of it is the smae bs example mew sleep on your back and the mormie shit. Someone please guide me to a heightmaxing thrad that is probably good to gain 2 inches with open growth plates and some tips for htn to get to chad. And just stfu with that wamnabe funny guy on every thread, we get it your a clown haha. Grow the fuck up
Are you Blackpilled or Redpilled?

If you are Blackpilled, I don't see a reason for you to continue the fight. Being Blackpilled means you are already aware of the harsh realities of life. Why don't you just give up? Being in a constant 24/7 competition against anyone and anything will definitely screw your mental health up.

When I became Blackpilled, I just accepted reality as it is, stopped fighting and just gave up.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: blite, Deleted member 18879, PedroFavelinha and 1 other person
HGH and Ai

So u havent actually maxxed then just read stuff. Anyways u need to pay money for the actual stuff to grow. If u cant tough luck. even with open growth plates u still need to somewhat supply yourself with the right foods and at the right micro levels preferably at a upper tolerable intake than just recommended value.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

If you are Blackpilled, I don't see a reason for you to continue the fight. Being Blackpilled means you are already aware of the harsh realities of life. Why don't you just give up? Being in a constant 24/7 competition against anyone and anything will definitely screw your mental health up.

When I became Blackpilled, I just accepted reality as it is, stopped fighting and just gave up
I am ready to sacrifice everything. I am still a htn but I want to look the best in every room I sit in. Look the best, have the best, feel the best.

I have read through alot but I am already doing all of that except for the extremes such as hgh and etc.
So u havent actually maxxed then just read stuff. Anyways u need to pay money for the actual stuff to grow. If u cant tough luck. even with open growth plates u still need to somewhat supply yourself with the right foods and at the right micro levels preferably at a upper tolerable intake than just recommended value.

There is literally a section on the forum called "Best of the best" where everything is neatly organized and you are still a retard for not finding it. Just read that and you'll have enough content to go on for years and you won't even need to interact with anybody on here.
Read all of that. It's either too extreme or common

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Read all of that. It's either too extreme or common
Listen kid, if you want to ascend, there are not that many options. Either you keep coping or you start working and saving up for surgeries.

You have extreme views yet you want soft solutions to your problems.

If you truly are a HTN then you already have a BIG ass issue being on an incel forum at 18 y.o

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I am ready to sacrifice everything. I am still a htn but I want to look the best in every room I sit in. Look the best, have the best, feel the best.
Limb lengthning

If you are not a Chad, the surrounding people will never view you as the best.

• +1
Reactions: blite
It's been explained on this site countless times by myself and many others and there are only 2 components to "heightmaxxing" which are HGH and aromatase inhibitors. It's incredibly straightforward, actually. You either haven't been thinking about it 24/7 for months, you've been wasting your time mentally masturbating over cope methods like MK-677 and vitamins that you think will give you the same results as GH and AIs, or you're just simple-minded and have very poor reading comprehension.

It's been explained on this site countless times by myself and many others and there are only 2 components to "heightmaxxing" which are HGH and aromatase inhibitors. It's incredibly straightforward, actually. You either haven't been thinking about it 24/7 for months, you've been wasting your time mentally masturbating over cope methods like MK-677 and vitamins that you think will give you the same results as GH and AIs, or you're just simple-minded and have very poor reading comprehension.
Tf? Lemme read your threads and btw hgh and steriods are just extremes for me and I am not so certain about there usage. I have seen many get there required height but the way they fuck up there faces are just a no for me tbvh even woth bio identical hgh and etc

Listen kid, if you want to ascend, there are not that many options. Either you keep coping or you start working and saving up for surgeries.

You have extreme views yet you want soft solutions to your problems.

If you truly are a HTN then you already have a BIG ass issue being on an incel forum at 18 y.o
The htn tier was given to me by this very forum and one of the oldest and biggest admin here. And your actually very right woth your views on my thoughts but is there any way to grow taller at 18 with open growth plates and become pretty as in chad

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
@All. The reason I wamt height is because it affects my career and no my career isn't a physical one just that it impacts my career alot. And the fact that I want to be a mogger especially in height. Face doesn't matter unless height(according to the form)

Last edited:

When I became Blackpilled, I just accepted reality as it is, stopped fighting and just gave up.

Looksmaxxing doesn't have to be this hard (in theory)

Read BotB threads, learn about theory for a few days then create a routine. Stick to it to see consistent results, track your stats and tackle your weaknesses after you've established a solid base for a long period.

You actually have to do something else during the day, something you enjoy lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32440
Most people here don't seem to understand this jfl

Most people are passive and not consistent. They want the quick results...

Even the normie to chad transformations you see online usually take about 1-2 years of looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar

Even the normie to chad transformations you see online usually take about 1-2 years of looksmaxxing
Very true, people get sad with their base and don't actually looksmax and instead just stay on this forum all day but don't do shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Thank you, yeah it’s literally hard to find genuine shit in this place that’s full of clowns

bohooo nigga happens to people when join the forum. the difference is us idk gens didn’t cry about it like yall

just do this

heightmaxxing "looksmax.org"

copy and paste that and. put it on google

"Htn"

Nigga if you were htn you wouldnt be on this site whinning like a faggot. First you need to drop the delusions you curry

• +1
Reactions: blite and Deleted member 18879
How can you be on this website for two months and not find good heightmaxxing advice? Within the first week i found at least 15 threads with detailed heightmaxxing stacks how and why they work. Jfl

How can you be on this website for two months and not find good heightmaxxing advice? Within the first week i found at least 15 threads with detailed heightmaxxing stacks how and why they work. Jfl
Nigga I ain't stacking. My zygomatic and mandiable already has assymentry. If i do stack up it'll be noticeable. I said i don't want to take stacks and they don't work usually. There's a rare chance that they might work even if your growth plates are open and i ain't taking a full on year or more worth of stack for an inch of height

"some tips for htn to get to chad."

now wonder you're so weak minded crybaby faggot when you've lived life on easy mode this entire time

They're usually caused by puberty as well.

• +1
"some tips for htn to get to chad."

now wonder you're so weak minded crybaby faggot when you've lived life on easy mode this entire time
Huh? & Okay