looksmaxing device to get wider shoulders

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff

My grandmother wears theese shoulder pads that make shoulders appear wider. This is very useful for people who have genetical narrow clavicles, however people notice the pads if they touch your shoulder.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, RichardSpencel and Demir
widens me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
elongates me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
This is a huge cope. Just work out your neck/traps/back

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, MD_Hopeful69, Zeta ascended and 3 others
lateral raises. a bunch of em

• +1
Reactions: SA7 and Zeta ascended
I would rather hop on Mk 677, sarms and proviron and pray to the psli gods that my shoulders become 23 inches.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
78484906.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Einon
View attachment 44973
My grandmother wears theese shoulder pads that make shoulders appear wider. This is very useful for people who have genetical narrow clavicles, however people notice the pads if they touch your shoulder.
Lifting will grow the bone and muscle to make the shoulder wider also make sure you're not deficient in calcium,vitamin d or vitamin k you could also take some hgh like mk-677 for bone growth

View attachment 44973
Lorsss

Lifting will grow the bone and muscle to make the shoulder wider also make sure you're not deficient in calcium,vitamin d or vitamin k you could also take some hgh like mk-677 for bone growth
lifting weights doesn't make the clavicle grow.
the bone just increases it's density