looksmaxing guide I found from a female subreddit

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
There was a lot of retarded, crazy advice I had to delete because it advocated dangerous medical practices and stupid consumerism of placebo beauty products. Also, I paraphrased the advice in some cases.

SKIN
  • You are what you eat, so eat heathy.
  • Eat bananas for breakfast everyday (AMAZING for anti-aging)
  • Keep your skin free of peach fuzz and hair PLEASE. It will change everything. Your skin will look brighter, smoother, and your foundation will look 10X better. This includes shaping your brows. Reserve this once a week like a Saturday.
  • Use Chapstick. It's your new bff.
  • SUNSCREEN!!!! You will thank yourself will you turn 30.
HAIR
  • This is the crown on your head. Take care of it and it will show.
  • Shampoo
  • Condition every OTHER day. Conditioner can weight down your hair, but it keeps it shiny and soft.
NAILS
  • Don't bite your nails.
BODY
  • WORK THE FUCK OUT. GO TO THE GYM.
  • 1.5 hours of cardio, daily. No exceptions
  • Stay lean and never ever get fat. Don’t bulk up.
  • If you're fat, go on a diet. I'm serious. You will be so much more healthier and prettier. I've seen so many girls on r/loseit who started out fat, but now look like supermodels when the only thing they changed was getting skinny. This may be all you need.
  • Do squats.
EYES
  • Take off your glasses and get contacts.
FACIAL BONE STRUCTURE
  • Consider plastic surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcell, Luke LLL, Deleted member 2788 and 3 others
Good softmaxxing advice here, Id totally do this shit

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and IWantToMax
There was a lot of retarded, crazy advice I had to delete because it advocated dangerous medical practices and stupid consumerism of placebo beauty products. Also, I paraphrased the advice in some cases.

SKIN
  • Keep your skin free of peach fuzz and hair PLEASE. It will change everything. Your skin will look brighter, smoother, and your foundation will look 10X better. This includes shaping your brows. Reserve this once a week like a Saturday.
HAIR
  • Shampoo
  • Condition every OTHER day. Conditioner can weight down your hair, but it keeps it shiny and soft.
NAILS
  • Don't bite your nails.
BODY
  • If you're fat, go on a diet. I'm serious. You will be so much more healthier and prettier. I've seen so many girls on r/loseit who started out fat, but now look like supermodels when the only thing they changed was getting skinny. This may be all you need.
  • Do squats.
EYES
FACIAL BONE STRUCTURE

Women are retarded. All of this is basic shit.

And bananas have a shit ton of carbs so if you want to be bloated then go ahead.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 470

And bananas have a shit ton of carbs so if you want to be bloated then go ahead.
carbs are good for you retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InZayn, Schönling and Deleted member 656

cringe you're fucking retarded, the complete and utter irony in that statement is comical, bananas have a high content of potassium in them, potassium flushes water out of your body resulting in less bloating. Carbs on the other hand only bloat if you eat toxic processed refined carbs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, InZayn and ZyzzReincarnate
cringe you're fucking retarded, the complete and utter irony in that statement is comical, bananas have a high content of potassium in them, potassium flushes water out of your body resulting in less bloating. Carbs on the other hand only bloat if you eat toxic processed refined carbs.
endurance athletes and soccer players eat tons of carbs and they aren't bloated
bloating comes from fat, cholesterol, high salt.

endurance athletes and soccer players eat tons of carbs and they aren't bloated
bloating comes from fat, cholesterol, high salt.
no actually, salt doesn't bloat, without salt we'd bloat because salt is needed for the utilization of water. it's not enough potassium that makes us bloat. And fat doesn't bloat nor does cholesterol that's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Cockroach IQ
the guy in your profile pic eats carbs
nice bro, thanks for some anecdotal evidence from some soy boy keto cucks. Can you post an actual fucking study proving cholesterol and fat causing facial bloat? or at least bloating in general? fucking retard.
Cockroach IQ
the guy in your profile pic eats carbs
and again, I'm not against carbs.

nice bro, thanks for some anecdotal evidence from some soy boy keto cucks. Can you post an actual fucking study proving cholesterol and fat causing facial bloat? or at least bloating in general? fucking retard.

and again, I'm not against carbs.
I dont know how to read big comlicated science books

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
I dont know how to read big comlicated science books
= your iq

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14

if you're asian you can digest carbs better like how north europeans can digest milk better. it's legit all about your body composition. high fat high protein high vegetable diet with low carbs coming from mainly potatos is so ideal for me while other people need carbs to function and too much fat would make them fat

1.5 hours of cardio, daily. No exceptions
what kind of dogshit fucking genetics do u need to have to require 90 minutes cardio daily jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Alexanderr and DidntRead
too much cardio, some body fat is desirable in a female, it indicates health and fertility/a healthy hormonal profile

Water is wet. Cope until eppley is cutting your face

JFL at this, if you take gym seriously you want to build muscle, "Don't bulk up". Bruh u can do lean bulk

Eat bananas you say :feelsthink:

You really think bananas will cause bloat?

SKIN
HAIR
  • Shampoo
NAILS
  • Don't bite your nails.
BODY
  • Do squats.
EYES
FACIAL BONE STRUCTURE
Hahahahah, this is so ridiculous