'looksmaxxing' is not complicated, informative thread. (HIGH IQ USERS GTFIH)

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
The state of this forum has been crashing and ppl are brainwashed beyond repair.
LOOKSMAXXING IS NOT FUCKING COMPLICATED

I will provide some examples for topics that seem complicated but are NOT :

1 GYMMAXXING

Building muscle, losing fat and getting in top shape is NOT HARD.
The principle of it is the easiest fucking thing ever. Ppl make it seem like you need to do a million things to get lean 'muh drink this, muh if you take this pill together with this specific drink you will get lean muh bro'
FUCKING NO
Getting lean is eating below caloric maintenance, that's it.

'muh to build muscle take creatine bro, use this EXACT training schedule muh nigga'
FUCKING RETARDS
If you want to build muscle, eat slightly above caloric maintenance. You don't even need something like PPL, Train every muscle 2x a week w/ high intensity and give enough time in between to rest these muscles. It's easier to use a schedule but most ppl overcomplicate it with always train this excersise on this day and you will grow. building muscle is not like that, you have to train hard until the muscle is destroyed, eat, rest. That's it.

2 DEBLOATING

It doesn't fucking matter how much water you drink, how much fucking salt you're ingesting. gtfo
If you're bloated, something is wrong in your body since the natural state of our body is to be debloated.
Fix your health and you will be debloated.
One thing that DOES help is bananas and keeping potassium high but that's the only 'complicated' thing ab it.

3 SOFTMAXXING

every nigga here has probably seen a lot of threads on how to softmaxx certain areas and I'm here to tell you they make it wayy too complicated.
Imma shorten it a lil bit and ofc there are other things in 'softmaxxing' that do require some complications such as bonesmashing, thumbpulling, ...

eye area:

make eyebrows thicker (rosemary oil or castor oil)
dye eyebrows if they're light (dye)
squint 24/7 (easy)
new eye colour (lenses)
eyelashes if light (dye)

skin:

FIX LIVER AND GUT HEALTH FIRST OF ALL, acne should already improve.
USE ONLY A MOISTURIZER
cleansers, actives, toners are COPEEEEEEEEEE
skincare is literally made for women's skin since their skin is more resilient. The skin of a man is thicker but wayyyy more sensitive than the skin of a woman so all these harsh products do NO good for our skin. SIMPLE AS THAT

although some ppl struggle with a different kind of acne that is harder to fix, those will need accutane. BUT GUESS FUCKING WHAT, MOST OF THE PPL HERE WHO CLAIM TO HAVE 'ACNE' HAVE BARELY ANY AND CAN FIX IT BY FIXING DIET AND ONLY USING MOISTURIZER
5 fucking ppl have pm'ed me for help with their acne, all 5 of them have sent pics and none of them were severe. NONE. they were all using cleansers, toners, tret all that garbage and their 'acne' would simply be fixed by STOPPING THESE USELESS SKINCARE PRODUCTS.

hair:

GROW IT OUT AND HARMONIZE THE COLOURING IF NEEDED
IF TOO STRAIGHT,
shampoo less and use some form of clay or powder, ...
IF TOO CURLY, use a straightening iron but who tf wants straight hair anyways

IF THE NORWOOD REAPER HAS COME TO COLLECT, THEN IT GETS A LITTLE BIT MORE COMPLICATED GO LOOK AT THREADS SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT.

ALMOST ALL PEOPLE HERE CAN LOOK 10X BETTER BY FOLLOWING THE ADVICE ON THIS THREAD ALONE, ALL THE BS COPE ADVICE ON OTHER LONG THREADS IS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME.

real
a normalfag can ascend to htn and slay easily

Thanks to everyone for reading this, don't overcomplicate things bcs it will make you lose braincells and waste your time and money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TLDR : THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ASCEND FOR MOST PEOPLE : GET FUCKING HEALTHY, GET LEAN, BUILD SOME MUSCLE, GET A NEW HAIRCUT AND HARMONIZE YOUR COLOURING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, Rigged, strawberrymushroom and 28 others
*First seat reserved

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, mog_me, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
this is also a ragethread, I'm tired of ppl overcomplicating things such as skincare or how to 'gymmaxx'.
Why do humans always overcomplicate, it's driving me insane.

but anyway, if you have any suggestions on how to make this thread more appealing or how to format it better, lmk and I'll change it.

• +1
Reactions: john788, datboijj and WanderingBurro
Another good thread bhai :love:

• +1
Reactions: lost222 and PsychoDsk
LOW IQ POST :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

THIS FILTHY NIGGER JUST PUT WATER THINGS IN ONE THREAD AND CALLED IT "LOOKSMAXXING ISN'T COMPLICATED"

KILL YOURSELF :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, nordicel, n9wiff and 10 others
LOW IQ POST :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

THIS FILTHY NIGGER JUST PUT WATER THINGS IN ONE THREAD AND CALLED IT "LOOKSMAXXING ISN'T COMPLICATED"

KILL YOURSELF :lul::lul::lul::lul:
high iq post, you're brainwashed to the point you're probably drinking your fucking skincare toners.
go starvemaxx a little bit more and die of malnutrition you fucking waste of sperm

• +1
Reactions: Jaded, x123, 97baHater and 2 others
See you in the surgery room.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, caiolindo, Marsiere214 and 5 others
real
a normalfag can ascend to htn and slay easily

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
i read this post

• Love it
Yes its not complicated when ur a 6'3 dude with a good facial base

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ApacheMaxx and PsychoDsk
squint 24/7 (easy)
On The Spectrum Rainbow GIF

• Love it
w post, however there is some good skincare other then moisturizer and cleanser, I use Bha, retinol and an ampuole sometimes and it makes my pores tiny and my skin smooth.

• +1
Good thread bhai

• Love it
w post, however there is some good skincare other then moisturizer and cleanser, I use Bha, retinol and an ampuole sometimes and it makes my pores tiny and my skin smooth.
I agree, I'm just saying that most men can't handle many products on their skin but everyone's skin is different and if it helps you why tf not yk.

true on softmaxxing but pretty much everyone below htn has a flaw that requires surgical correction part of looksmaxxing is figuring that out and fixing it

Softmaxxing is cope below 4 PSL
Only Hardmaxxing delivers results at that stage

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
The state of this forum has been crashing and ppl are brainwashed beyond repair.

1 GYMMAXXING

The principle of it is the easiest fucking thing ever. Ppl make it seem like you need to do a million things to get lean 'muh drink this, muh if you take this pill together with this specific drink you will get lean muh bro'
FUCKING NO

'muh to build muscle take creatine bro, use this EXACT training schedule muh nigga'
FUCKING RETARDS
If you want to build muscle, eat slightly above caloric maintenance. You don't even need something like PPL, Train every muscle 2x a week w/ high intensity and give enough time in between to rest these muscles. It's easier to use a schedule but most ppl overcomplicate it with always train this excersise on this day and you will grow. building muscle is not like that, you have to train hard until the muscle is destroyed, eat, rest. That's it.

2 DEBLOATING

It doesn't fucking matter how much water you drink, how much fucking salt you're ingesting. gtfo
If you're bloated, something is wrong in your body since the natural state of our body is to be debloated.
One thing that DOES help is bananas and keeping potassium high but that's the only 'complicated' thing ab it.

3 SOFTMAXXING

every nigga here has probably seen a lot of threads on how to softmaxx certain areas and I'm here to tell you they make it wayy too complicated.
Imma shorten it a lil bit and ofc there are other things in 'softmaxxing' that do require some complications such as bonesmashing, thumbpulling, ...

eye area:

squint 24/7 (easy)
new eye colour (lenses)
eyelashes if light (dye)

skin:

USE ONLY A MOISTURIZER
skincare is literally made for women's skin since their skin is more resilient. The skin of a man is thicker but wayyyy more sensitive than the skin of a woman so all these harsh products do NO good for our skin. SIMPLE AS THAT

although some ppl struggle with a different kind of acne that is harder to fix, those will need accutane. BUT GUESS FUCKING WHAT, MOST OF THE PPL HERE WHO CLAIM TO HAVE 'ACNE' HAVE BARELY ANY AND CAN FIX IT BY FIXING DIET AND ONLY USING MOISTURIZER
5 fucking ppl have pm'ed me for help with their acne, all 5 of them have sent pics and none of them were severe. NONE. they were all using cleansers, toners, tret all that garbage and their 'acne' would simply be fixed by STOPPING THESE USELESS SKINCARE PRODUCTS.

hair:

IF TOO STRAIGHT,

IF THE NORWOOD REAPER HAS COME TO COLLECT, THEN IT GETS A LITTLE BIT MORE COMPLICATED GO LOOK AT THREADS SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT.

ALMOST ALL PEOPLE HERE CAN LOOK 10X BETTER BY FOLLOWING THE ADVICE ON THIS THREAD ALONE, ALL THE BS COPE ADVICE ON OTHER LONG THREADS IS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME.

Thanks to everyone for reading this, don't overcomplicate things bcs it will make you lose braincells and waste your time and money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TLDR : THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ASCEND FOR MOST PEOPLE : GET FUCKING HEALTHY, GET LEAN, BUILD SOME MUSCLE, GET A NEW HAIRCUT AND HARMONIZE YOUR COLOURING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good effort but this should be water to most users

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and PsychoDsk
your right it isn't that complicated just that none of the things you mentioned will significantly increase your chances of pulling chicks. the reality is face, race, and height are what makes someone attractive or not race is 100% genetically determined adn can be frauded only slightly, height is 95%+ genetic despite what these heightmaxxing copers have to say adn again only a little bit fraudable, and face you can do the most to improve upon it but you can't determine or change to a significant degree the shape of your maxilla nd mandible which is the single biggest determining factor for what makes someone attractive or not and before you mention bimaxs and lefort yeah I guess but if you see before and afters people rreally dont ascend very much whatsoever and really only applicable to failos and legit deformities. Reality is your would be lucky to move from LTN to MTN or MTN to HTN with hardmaxxing + softmaxxing + frauding and 1 in a 1000 to go from LTN to HTN or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: Manana, IAMNOTANINCEL, Dystopian and 1 other person
Good effort but this should be water to most users
I'm just tired off a lot of these users saying 'they need surgery asap' while they don't even look so bad.
I'm convinced 80% of users here are not even that ugly and can ascend with only the simplest steps of 'looksmaxxing'.
That's what I tried to point out in this thread and thankyou

I'm just tired off a lot of these users saying 'they need surgery asap' while they don't even look so bad.
I'm convinced 80% of users here are not even that ugly and can ascend with only the simplest steps of 'looksmaxxing'.
That's what I tried to point out in this thread and thankyou
Everyone needs surgery here tbh.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
Everyone needs surgery here tbh.
some do ofc but most ppl I see on ratings can ascend with only the simplest of steps

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
Every guy should be using Tret
Where did you even get the info to base mens skin as being more sensitive? It would be the opposite ngl

Zero rizz vibes from you 👿💯🔥

• JFL
Reactions: lost222, PsychoDsk and Deleted member 51465
skin:

USE ONLY A MOISTURIZER

Acne 3X more likely if low Vitamin D

Fixing a vitamine d deficient + hygiene + eating good will fix 99% of acne problems

Ofcourse certian disseases will always 100% result ln acne, but NO ONE has those disseases, its just those 3 things

• +1
Every guy should be using Tret
Where did you even get the info to base mens skin as being more sensitive? It would be the opposite ngl

Zero rizz vibes from you 👿💯🔥
tf is this greycel behaviour LMAO
do your own research and you will see I'm right faggot.
Tret is a no go for most men

• Love it
Reactions: Luh?nn?
tf is this greycel behaviour LMAO
do your own research and you will see I'm right faggot.
Tret is a no go for most men

Muh “Greycel” zero rizz bro 😎

anyways using Tret + good gut health\health + sunscreen + cleanser/moisturizer
Completely moggs your “informational” guide

I love you tho bro ❤️🔥

• JFL
good thread, dnrd and bookmarked

• JFL
Reactions: lost222, Tr0ubLe and Clavicular
bhai what if my hair is too straight and thick, should i perm it?

Every normie does this shit, they are still normies and virgins

Bones and pheno make the difference

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and nofap
don’t you cleanse your skin ever? You only wash your skin then at night with water or what
I used to cleanse 2 times a day or every day at night, since I stopped doing it everyday and only 3 times a week my skin got little bit better.

Binged on fast food yesterday and jerked off 5 times which always makes my skin greasy and i have 2 large zits growing today on my face

• +1
don’t you cleanse your skin ever? You only wash your skin then at night with water or what
I used to cleanse 2 times a day or every day at night, since I stopped doing it everyday and only 3 times a week my skin got little bit better.

Binged on fast food yesterday and jerked off 5 times which always makes my skin greasy and i have 2 large zits growing today on my face
only water morning and night and y tf you jerking off 5 times JFL

1 GYMMAXXING

FUCKING NO

FUCKING RETARDS

2 DEBLOATING

3 SOFTMAXXING

eye area:

squint 24/7 (easy)
new eye colour (lenses)
eyelashes if light (dye)

skin:

USE ONLY A MOISTURIZER

hair:

IF TOO STRAIGHT,

H2o

Gymcelling is cope.
Just fix your health, use hair regrowing products if you need on the areas you need and get the surgeries you need.
There made it simpler.

• JFL
Gymcelling is cope.
Just fix your health, use hair regrowing products if you need on the areas you need and get the surgeries you need.
There made it simpler.
Jef seid

I'd add chewing hard

• +1
Reactions: prince_

1 GYMMAXXING

FUCKING NO

FUCKING RETARDS

2 DEBLOATING

3 SOFTMAXXING

eye area:

squint 24/7 (easy)
new eye colour (lenses)
eyelashes if light (dye)

skin:

USE ONLY A MOISTURIZER

hair:

IF TOO STRAIGHT,

Agreed. I’m only confused on Heightmaxxing

only water morning and night and y tf you jerking off 5 times JFL
That’s what subhumanitiy does to you
You also onyl use water after sweating or a heavy workout? Wouldn’t that cause acne not cleansing the skin afterwards

How do you recommend cleaning your face without a cleanser

That’s what subhumanitiy does to you
You also onyl use water after sweating or a heavy workout? Wouldn’t that cause acne not cleansing the skin afterwards
Removing all sebum and sweat from your skin is what gives you acne. Just splash water on your face and moisturize

How do you recommend cleaning your face without a cleanser
You shouldn’t ‘clean’ your face, dk where tf you heard that bs. Your skin is supposed to be dirty. Look at all the tribes in africa, clear skin wirhout ever cleaning thoroighly. Just water bro the oils on your skin is what keeps it healthy

You shouldn’t ‘clean’ your face, dk where tf you heard that bs. Your skin is supposed to be dirty. Look at all the tribes in africa, clear skin wirhout ever cleaning thoroighly. Just water bro the oils on your skin is what keeps it healthy
Maybe I'll try that but my diet is shit which will affect my face regardless. Can't wait to get out on my own so I can buy my own food and get a gym membership.

• +1
Removing all sebum and sweat from your skin is what gives you acne. Just splash water on your face and moisturize
Is only water after working out good without mostiruezing it after
Or do you always need to moisture after wetting your face with water

this is also a ragethread, I'm tired of ppl overcomplicating things such as skincare or how to 'gymmaxx'.
Why do humans always overcomplicate, it's driving me insane.

but anyway, if you have any suggestions on how to make this thread more appealing or how to format it better, lmk and I'll change it.
Humans don’t like repeating conversations

The softmaxxing cope never ends.