looksmaxing has improved my life

D

Deleted member 47263

Bronze
yes, i may have possibly conceived mild psychosis + dissociative episodes by taking ghrps which chemically altered my brain chemistry

but every micro ascension i just feel more and more addicted to seeing the results

i can notice my face getting leaner, reduced bodyfat, but alongside this i noticed ive got more foid attention

just keep working harder i guarantee even if u have ltn genetics you can make it to mtn and maybe even possibly htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lyte, Deleted member 57122 and ascension
im glad ur ascending tbh. glad u went on this forum to the discord doesnt have good advice at all

• +1
Reactions: bootydestroyer333
Destroy your brain to impress chubby landwhales theory

Image 2

• JFL
Reactions: Gigatyrone69
i already found my turk princess

thanks man, hows ur journey going
going pretty well but cortisol is hitting like a brick. im more so focusing on developing frame rn as im still somewhat young. ive also been in 3 fights since we spoke so low inhib max is going well.

• +1
Reactions: bootydestroyer333
going pretty well but cortisol is hitting like a brick. im more so focusing on developing frame rn as im still somewhat young. ive also been in 3 fights since we spoke so low inhib max is going well.
bro dm me lmfaooo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
its pretty addicting to looksmax.
the most beautiful thing is having a good base, on which gymmaxx and softmaxx can make a lot of difference on. and surgeries eventually too.
in some cases i find it even better than always having chad looks, cuz it will show u the blackpill and it will show u the reality of the world.
it's like a video game of sorts, but it's not about hard work it's about genetics mostly. which u can improve a level or two higher. a good base with easy to fix failo is awesome to improve on though.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
its pretty addicting to looksmax.
the most beautiful thing is having a good base, on which gymmaxx and softmaxx can make a lot of difference on. and surgeries eventually too.
in some cases i find it even better than always having chad looks, cuz it will show u the blackpill and it will show u the reality of the world.
it's like a video game of sorts, but it's not about hard work it's about genetics mostly. which u can improve a level or two higher. a good base with easy to fix failo is awesome to improve on though.
its the way the foids just keep flowing in that make it better