"Looksmaxing" section is run by coping graycels

Greycel Slayer

Greycel Slayer

I troll. I don’t mean anything I say
Every graycel starts off with the looksmaxing section trying to make something of their subhuman genetics. Slowly but surely they realize that they will never cross normie range. After that they write depressing stories in the offtopic section.

.org user life

1-3 months: studying Botb threads and taking notes like an absolute subhuman cuck. Thinking this will save them jfl
3-6 months: looksmaxing and acting autistic
6-rip: offtopic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, nathan, thatrandomteen and 4 others
It's all 2024cels and graycels...making thousands of useless threads

People don't give botb enough respect...especially those who are serious about looksmaxxing

It should be studied and applied, day in and day out... Like religious text

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and HTN_Mentalcel
Every graycel starts off with the looksmaxing section trying to make something of their subhuman genetics. Slowly but surely they realize that they will never cross normie range. After that they write depressing stories in the offtopic section.

.org user life

1-3 months: studying Botb threads and taking notes like an absolute subhuman cuck. Thinking this will save them jfl
Water. I’ve been an offtopicCel from the start

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen

.org user life

Looksmaxxing is cope
Leanmaxx is to only reveal your genetics and if they are shit you won't ascend without surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Uhm does my skin look whiter if I put cum on it ?