" looksmaxing "

Scottrg

Scottrg

Bronze
IMG 1016 IMG 1017

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives, Donkeyballs, try2beme and 7 others
the only non surgical looksmaxxes that are any good are: leaning down, better frame and thats about it

• +1
Reactions: yen, Kazey, smoth and 1 other person
This nigga ugly

the only non surgical looksmaxxes that are any good are: leaning down, better frame and thats about it
Yeah but those mfs are gonna cope with something like, CAPSULES FUCKING COLD SHOWER .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, Kazey, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
Yeah but those mfs are gonna cope with something like, CAPSULES FUCKING COLD SHOWER .
:soy: 6 million more cold showers until the fat ltb notices me

• +1
Reactions: smoth
at 15 that’s what you do. What’s the porpuse of knowing face ratios and bone failos that can be changed only with operations? How i wish i never found this website to just find out i need 20/30k to look Htn.
Yeah that what you do, but this nigga is ugly and still posting tiktoks about looksmaxing

Yeah that what you do, but this nigga is ugly and still posting tiktoks about looksmaxing
sooner or later he will find out, than start selling a course with light maxxing make money off it get operations and tell people that he gained those results by light maxxing alone . Ooops mabe i wrote @SyrianPsycho’s story

Erm.. have u ever heard of a cold shower buddy? Or mewing!!:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
sooner or later he will find out, than start selling a course with light maxxing make money off it get operations and tell people that he gained those results by light maxxing alone . Ooops mabe i wrote @SyrianPsycho’s story
This nigga aint gonna sell shit, because theres unlimted courses, and the trend is dead

• +1
Erm.. have u ever heard of a cold shower buddy? Or mewing!!:soy:
ERRM MAI GOD, MEWING, LE HECKIN MEWING, MISTER MIKE MEW WILL SAVE US, JUST MEWWWW :soy::soy::soy:

• Woah
Reactions: soover4me
ERRM MAI GOD, MEWING, LE HECKIN MEWING, MISTER MIKE MEW WILL SAVE US, JUST MEWWWW :soy::soy::soy:
TikTok kids don’t know about the saint Mike mew…. I hope:feelsohgod:

• +1
i beleived that at first , than read all the botb threads , became depressed and now i roam offtopic hoping the ceiling falls on top of me to end it

• +1
Accutane, braces, castor oil, and gym.

i beleived that at first , than read all the botb threads , became depressed and now i roam offtopic hoping the ceiling falls on top of me to end it
the latter part is relatable

the latter part is relatable
if ceiling falled on chad’s jaw it would have broke meanwhile if it falls in my 8mm recessed face and weak jawline it will go trough my body effortless never began it’s over

• So Sad
Fixing acne should be here

• +1
Someone send this fucker the link to this thread:

You are so fucking ugly you acne ridden bitch boy

You are doing good OP! (Original poster)
Remember to keep grinding and never give up!