Looksmaxxers is bunch of pedophiles who missed the tightness of JBs pussy

Maximilian

Maximilian

Pain and pleasure

The Missing out on teen love​

I've come to realize that not getting teenage pussy has left a gaping hole in someone life.

The longing for some jbs tightness can be so intense that it's hard not to feel like you all been cheated out of a basic human experience. In this desperate state, some of us may develop a fucked-up desire for younger chicks, who remind us of the teenage years we never got to fully enjoy.

This deep-seated longing can lead us to rationalize and even romanticize pedophilia as a way to get some teen pussy, with the allure of youthful appearance, innocence, and perceived tightness overshadowing moral and legal considerations.

The Cycle of Abuse and Revenge​

For many of us, getting our dicks molested as kids has left us with a burning rage and the desire for payback.

This trauma can lead us to seek revenge or reenact our own suffering by molesting others. In this context, pedophilia can be viewed as a way to assert power and control over vulnerable chicks, as well as a twisted form of retribution for our own past traumas. The cycle of abuse and victimization highlights the importance of addressing the root causes of pedophilia, such as childhood molestation and lack of access to mental health resources, in order to break the cycle and protect innocent kids from harm.

The Allure of JBs Pussy​

Ngl, innocent pussy of young chicks can be a powerful draw for us PSLers. The appeal of youthful appearance, innocence, and perceived tightness can be so strong that it may lead some of us to pursue relationships with minors despite the potential risks and consequences.

This obsessive focus on getting some teen pussy and the desire to fuck it at any cost can further contribute to the normalization of pedophilia among incels and looksmaxxers.

The Struggle for Emotional Regulation​

We often struggle with emotional regulation and impulse control, which can contribute to our tendency to act on our desires without considering the potential harm we may cause. This lack of self-awareness and empathy can make it difficult for us to understand the impact of our actions on others, leading us to rationalize and justify our pedophilic tendencies as a natural expression of our unfulfilled desires. The quest for validation and acceptance within the PSL community can further reinforce these distorted beliefs, creating a toxic environment that normalizes and even celebrates pedophilia as a way to get some teen pussy.

@Gengar @FaceAboveAll @Schizomogger @Autismcel @Detective @Mr. President @try2beme @moggathon @Gonthar @MoggerGaston @5'7 zoomer @Narcissus🥀 @Shycel @Sny @arab_chink @NorwoodAscender @Kamui @lilith @Xtra @5.5psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Autismcel, lemonnz and 2 others
didnt read + stupid cuck + age of consent laws are retarded just like you

• +1
Reactions: Manana, WeiWei, HeightPilledum and 3 others
I cant speak for everyone here but THIS FUCKING SITE got me into JBs man

Every other post is jb jb jb jb

Fuck you guys

I used to be exclusively a MILF guy frfr

Garbage thread

• +1
Reactions: Manana, WeiWei, scrunchables and 2 others
This thread did not need headlines

my time is running out i need to fuck a teen before im 18

• +1
Reactions: Maximilian
having sex as a teenager is almost impossible nowadays, might as well give up tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
I will read when I am done with dinner.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and sub5c3l
My father fell for the JB meme and his marriage lasted about 1 year because my mom (the JB) realized that she missed out on being a whore and destroyed the family (his version of the facts btw)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Autismcel
But what if someone got molested by a man instead :feelswhy: + read every particle good but weird thread

I wish I didn't miss out on inserting my dick inside a JB's tight pussy

Ok I just read it. It’s a thought-provoking post and it does have truths in there (childhood molestation is a major factor that contributes to *actual* pedophilia) but there’s also some (delibate?) misguiding here (labelling a teen fetish as “pedophilia”). This desire for teens is a fetish is not necessarily an illegal act like murder is, as AoC laws vary from country to country. The problem with using the “power dynamics” argument is that it’s a gateway to condemning of age gaps even if both parties are 20 or older. I have read plenty of older women (25 or older) admitting that if the man is older and the woman is younger, that it’s bad and problematic but that it’s completely acceptable and even good when the woman is older and the man is younger. Peak hypocrisy.

• +1
My father fell for the JB meme and his marriage lasted about 1 year because my mom (the JB) realized that she missed out on being a whore and destroyed the family (his version of the facts btw)
Yeaayeaa i noticed that, you are pretty autistic

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • +1
28584.jpg

Cope. I tasted JB punani, but I never tasted Stacy JB punani and it'll haunt me for the rest of my life. Feelsbadman.