Looksmaxxing for the sake of more women is a SCAM. Or maybe its just me.

B

bterror360

Iron
I glowed up about 1.5 years ago when I was 17, I get a lot of female attention now, more than any of my friends/anyone guys I know. It was fun for the first year and I was delighted with this newfound attention/popularity from women and the compliments I would get, but the novelty has worn off.
I found that these women have nothing to off me beyond their bodies and I lowkey want more than that.

I have always felt a certain degree of loneliness but that 1st year post-glow up made me forget about it. I don't even talk to girls anymore really, if I'm on a night out I tend to give girls very dry responses and sometimes ignore them completely. I get more attention now than I did ever before in my life but I feel more alone than ever, sometimes I find myself in a club or bar watching people dance and enjoy themselves and I am standing there holding back tears. I don't know what is wrong with me but I don't enjoy going out anymore and I want to enjoy it, I just cant.

Its not like I don't like women anymore, I actually want a gf more than ever now, but I am tired of the superficial attraction and I cant seem to find a girl who meets my standards. I know the quality of women in the clubs/bars I'm going to is pretty low so I wont find a gf there, but idk what locations have the good ones in them.
Any advice/discussion is welcome.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 55631, drag and 4 others
sometimes I find myself in a club or bar watching people dance and enjoy themselves and I am standing there holding back tears.
Caged so hard just by imagining this scene

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Abhorrence, Lucid, LooksOrDeath and 10 others
I glowed up about 1.5 years ago when I was 17, I get a lot of female attention now, more than any of my friends/anyone guys I know. It was fun for the first year and I was delighted with this newfound attention/popularity from women and the compliments I would get, but the novelty has worn off.
I found that these women have nothing to off me beyond their bodies and I lowkey want more than that.

I have always felt a certain degree of loneliness but that 1st year post-glow up made me forget about it. I don't even talk to girls anymore really, if I'm on a night out I tend to give girls very dry responses and sometimes ignore them completely. I get more attention now than I did ever before in my life but I feel more alone than ever, sometimes I find myself in a club or bar watching people dance and enjoy themselves and I am standing there holding back tears. I don't know what is wrong with me but I don't enjoy going out anymore and I want to enjoy it, I just cant.

Its not like I don't like women anymore, I actually want a gf more than ever now, but I am tired of the superficial attraction and I cant seem to find a girl who meets my standards. I know the quality of women in the clubs/bars I'm going to is pretty low so I wont find a gf there, but idk what locations have the good ones in them.
I literally can enhance my fashion, height-fraud, and haircutmax to a 6/10, 5'10 male and still get no female attention.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 30037
This faggot just wrote a post saying "I'm so good looking that I'm tired of women giving me attention so no one should try and be good looking" JFLLLLLLLL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, pneumocystosis, 5.5psl and 6 others
stopped reading after lowkey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and wsada

Go to a religious institution, volunteering center, library, bookstore, or a smaller town, or find some woman with a strict father (usually non-Whites and non-African Americans) or women with actual religious parents.

Don't do dating apps unless it's Hinge, and even then, I don't really know if you can actually find girlfriend material on Hinge.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
This faggot just wrote a post saying "I'm so good looking that I'm tired of women giving me attention so no one should try and be good looking" JFLLLLLLLL
Not what I mean at all, but validation off airhead women wont make you happy in the long run or solve your issues.

If you want a girlfriend you shouldnt look at your standards, just think about if you like her. If you just really like her try to get with her.

If you want a girlfriend you shouldnt look at your standards, just think about if you like her. If you just really like her try to get with her.
If you aren't attracted to her then you are friends, that's not a girlfriend buddy

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Can't stand these humble brag fakecels

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tai Lung
If you aren't attracted to her then you are friends, that's not a girlfriend buddy
nigga thats not what i mean, im saying that you shouldnt cross of a list to see if she has all aspects. If you feel like you like her, you like her and that's good enough for me.

Pls dm me your pics

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @notcel

OP has transcended now his next objective in life is to pursue a noble worthy breakthrough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Xangsane
TLDR;
Rich guy lamenting that money is a scam.
Famous guy lamenting that fame is a scam.
Tall guy lamenting that height is a scam.
High IQ guy lamenting intelligence is a scam.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
U realize women are vain, they only wants u because you looksmax, imagine if u lost your looksmax gains, she will left you, darktriadmaxxing help with this ,this is where redpill comes in kids

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry