LOOKSMAXXING GUIDE FOR LOW IPD CELS [HIGH IQ]

D

Deleted member 57356

Narcy fleet Breeding Bull
(Disclaimer: this guide is stolen!!!!)
This is the OG guide
Why did i steal it? Because its on a website no one uses and seems to be abandoned by its mods.
Heres the guide very slightly ReWorded a bit:

The Third Eyeball method is beyond flawed and incorrect.

View attachment 2726376
View attachment 2726395
Here is why the "third eyeball method" is completely wrong.

Darren Till has extremely close set eyes, yet according to this method, he should have normal set eyes.
JUST f*****g LOL!!!

View attachment 2726398View attachment 2726401

Also, knowing only the IPD value doesn't help you either, if you don't know the face width.

So, what's the right method to measure the eye separation?

The correct method is called ESratio (Eye Separation ratio) and it's the only legit way to determine the ES. It's very simple; even a low IQ homeless negro can easily, and effortlessly grasp this simple idea.

This is the equation:
ESratio = IPD/Zygomatic width

IPD divided by the widest part of your face (zygomatic width).
2957 cd882ac4a3d426e84fc5196ffd80be45

What's the ideal ratio?

The
ideal ratio is the wrong word to use, there's not one ideal value, but rather an ideal range of ratios. It's like the ideal height, there's not a specific ideal height, there is an ideal range of heights (6'1-6'3).

The ideal range of ESratios is 0.45-0.47. Ideal is a synonym for "pleasing to the eye".

Here are some models who have ideal ESratios:

Sean O'Pry: ≈0.47
2960 8604c21276fc2a509bd9a0ad3ee52388

Tyler Maher: ≈0.46
2961 4e26ee60bb7fb8495745826d8426d42a

Matthew Nozska: ≈0.45
2962 1e3d1df6973d5cca4d4e192fd9d25563

Looksmaxxing tips for sub0.45ESratiocels

So you found out that your ESratio isn't ideal. Don't worry, it's not over, as long as it's not less than 0.42.
A ratio of 0.42 is the minimum ratio required to be aesthetically acceptable. Not pleasing to the eye like the ideal ESratio, but acceptable.
JFL, If you're a sub0.42cel then I'm really sorry, it never began for you, b***h. Your only solution is to slit your throat, and choke on your filthy disgusting smelly rotten blood like a self-harming dead autistic r***d whore. Forget about Orbital Box Osteotomies, it's a pipe dream.

There are many extremely good looking male models, actors, singers, etc. who have a sub0.45 ESratios.

Here are the most legit, and realistic (like I said, forget about OBO, or Lefort 3. It's not realistic. You could hypothetically change your IPD, but the probability that everything goes right is so low, that you'd have to be crazy to risk your life, and looks) looksmaxxing tips you can follow:

1. Narrow forehead

A narrow forehead frames your face, and makes it appear less wider. Not too narrow, because it looks ethnic, and low IQ. Moderately narrow, like O'Pry, or Gandy, is perfect.
2967 a2d6e044f75ee3ab57d619587b0d70d3

A hairstyles that cover your temples/sides of your face like curtains or fluffy TikTok flow can give the illusion of a narrow forehead.
You can achieve better results with hair transplant.

2. Curved/round low set thick eyebrows

We all know that the ideal eyebrow shape is straight, but unfortunetaly it's a very bad shape if you're a sub0.45cel, because there's a lot of space between your lateral canthus, and the sideburns. The thick curved (round) eyebrows fill that empty space, and create the illusion of less closer set eyes.

George Clooney, and Dave Franco have the ideal eyebrow shape for you:
2969 8b4efe7b155d1dfd578038f187826c8a

3. Thin nose

A thin nose is very important. A very wide nose can creatd the illusion of closer set eyes, even if you have wide set eyes.

Rhinoplasty is the only solution.

4. Angular jaw (square chin, and wide square jaw)

This is also very important, and is directly linked to my 2nd point (curved/round thick low set eyebrows). As we all know, curved eyebrows are a feminine trait, that means that if your other features are also feminine, you will look like a weak submissive frail twink aka cuck. You need a very masculine, and robust jaw, to balance out the feminine features (cuck eyebrows).

5. Lateral zygoma reduction surgery

I don't need to explain why you need this surgery.

I didnt make this and wont take any responsibility
all credits to "Berzerk" on ****************
og guide: https://forum.****************/threads/looksmaxxing-guide-for-low-ipd-cels-high-iq.992/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hamdan, SeriousAscension, Zonar and 2 others
@Feliezzx @Angutoid @Zonar @SeriousAscension @rubberduck

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension, Angutoid, Feliezzx and 1 other person
Decent iq thread, read every molecule

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
I'd add that hairstyles that cover your temples/sides of your face like curtains or fluffy TikTok flow can help fraud by covering wide temples. I have an ideal IPD (67mm) but my face is so wide that ESR is bad and makes them appear closer set. I'm going to do the hair fraud and I started minoxidil on my brows a couple weeks ago, going to try extending the tail of the brows as much as possible and I'll also groom them slightly in the middle to be a bit wider set.

I'd also consider a hair transplant but not sure if that would work as I'm not actually receding, I just have a naturally large forehead since I was a kid. Is it possible to transplant hair to where there was no hair before? lol

subtly added it
I'd add that hairstyles that cover your temples/sides of your face like curtains or fluffy TikTok flow can help fraud by covering wide temples. I have an ideal IPD (67mm) but my face is so wide that ESR is bad and makes them appear closer set. I'm going to do the hair fraud and I started minoxidil on my brows a couple weeks ago, going to try extending the tail of the brows as much as possible and I'll also groom them slightly in the middle to be a bit wider set.

I'd also consider a hair transplant but not sure if that would work as I'm not actually receding, I just have a naturally large forehead since I was a kid. Is it possible to transplant hair to where there was no hair before? lol

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
This is the OG guide
Why did i steal it? Because its on a website no one uses and seems to be abandoned by its mods.

View attachment 2726376
View attachment 2726395

Darren Till has extremely close set eyes, yet according to this method, he should have normal set eyes.
JUST f*****g LOL!!!

Also, knowing only the IPD value doesn't help you either, if you don't know the face width.

The correct method is called ESratio (Eye Separation ratio) and it's the only legit way to determine the ES. It's very simple; even a low IQ homeless negro can easily, and effortlessly grasp this simple idea.

This is the equation:

View attachment 2726475

What's the ideal ratio?

The
ideal ratio is the wrong word to use, there's not one ideal value, but rather an ideal range of ratios. It's like the ideal height, there's not a specific ideal height, there is an ideal range of heights (6'1-6'3).

The ideal range of ESratios is 0.45-0.47. Ideal is a synonym for "pleasing to the eye".

View attachment 2726436

View attachment 2726440

View attachment 2726437

So you found out that your ESratio isn't ideal. Don't worry, it's not over, as long as it's not less than 0.42.
A ratio of 0.42 is the minimum ratio required to be aesthetically acceptable. Not pleasing to the eye like the ideal ESratio, but acceptable.
JFL, If you're a sub0.42cel then I'm really sorry, it never began for you, b***h. Your only solution is to slit your throat, and choke on your filthy disgusting smelly rotten blood like a self-harming dead autistic r***d whore. Forget about Orbital Box Osteotomies, it's a pipe dream.

There are many extremely good looking male models, actors, singers, etc. who have a sub0.45 ESratios.

Here are the most legit, and realistic (like I said, forget about OBO, or Lefort 3. It's not realistic. You could hypothetically change your IPD, but the probability that everything goes right is so low, that you'd have to be crazy to risk your life, and looks) looksmaxxing tips you can follow:

1. Narrow forehead

A narrow forehead frames your face, and makes it appear less wider. Not too narrow, because it looks ethnic, and low IQ. Moderately narrow, like O'Pry, or Gandy, is perfect.
View attachment 2726438
A hairstyles that cover your temples/sides of your face like curtains or fluffy TikTok flow can give the illusion of a narrow forehead.

We all know that the ideal eyebrow shape is straight, but unfortunetaly it's a very bad shape if you're a sub0.45cel, because there's a lot of space between your lateral canthus, and the sideburns. The thick curved (round) eyebrows fill that empty space, and create the illusion of less closer set eyes.

View attachment 2726439

3. Thin nose

A thin nose is very important. A very wide nose can creatd the illusion of closer set eyes, even if you have wide set eyes.

This is also very important, and is directly linked to my 2nd point (curved/round thick low set eyebrows). As we all know, curved eyebrows are a feminine trait, that means that if your other features are also feminine, you will look like a weak submissive frail twink aka cuck. You need a very masculine, and robust jaw, to balance out the feminine features (cuck eyebrows).

og guide: https://forum.****************/threads/looksmaxxing-guide-for-low-ipd-cels-high-iq.992/
azizamm

LOOKSMAXXING GUIDE FOR LOW IPD CELS [LOW IQ]​

You left out OBO, the most powerful solution of them all. Zygoma reduction surgery just makes the narrow skull pattern even more prominent and creates another failo 9 times out of 10. How about actually fix the root of the problem instead of trying camouflage surgeries.

Will you teach other surgeons how to do a MOBO to make it more widely available?
Not until I’m getting over 200 serious requests per year. Why would I do that otherwise? No one else should be doing it

• +1
Reactions: boringthot
Not until I’m getting over 200 serious requests per year. Why would I do that otherwise? No one else should be doing it
Do you have a website where people can apply for a MOBO sugery?

Any guide to hide short face due to recessed mandibles

DID YOU JUST STEAL THIS FROM .COM JFL

BERZERK DID IT FIRST

This is the OG guide

View attachment 2726376
View attachment 2726395

JUST f*****g LOL!!!

This is the equation:

View attachment 2726475

What's the ideal ratio?

The

View attachment 2726436

View attachment 2726440

View attachment 2726437

1. Narrow forehead

View attachment 2726438

View attachment 2726439

3. Thin nose

How do i kill myself with minimal equipment. I don’t want to live in a world where peopel like you get to live free

LOOKSMAXXING GUIDE FOR LOW IPD CELS [LOW IQ]​

You left out OBO, the most powerful solution of them all. Zygoma reduction surgery just makes the narrow skull pattern even more prominent and creates another failo 9 times out of 10. How about actually fix the root of the problem instead of trying camouflage surgeries.
the thread i stole is from 2019